FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done......it has been interesting being here with all of you.....I understand and agree that we do need a forum.....I asked one simple question, thinking someone from memory might just be able to give me the street name....no responses, just posts on bringing up "newly founded" info that was discussed weeks ago.....I get a headache from all of the research that I have been doing, and I have been doing a lot of it, for others to pop in and say that is "old news" does not excite me much.....a little help when asked would have been appreciated, I don't think I was asking much, just a name of a street, that is all......this was new to me, and I was just a tad bit excited....LOL....I will search, and keep my finds to myself....like I said....it has been interesting.....blessings to all of you.....I am done

My comment was directed toward the research I was doing. I googled what I was looking for and the first hits to come up were WS Somer threads 1-4 posts. I know other people have to be running into the same issue. I was making a plea for a forum, subforum whatever.

Sorry, I just got to your post. Inglewood. He also lived on Post Street, and that Willow Springs place.

I have been trying to bring awareness and attention back to CWG for the past couple of weeks, and even asked Sadnpod to has ST to call Texas, which he did -- and thank you so much, Sad -- and ST!!! This could be pay dirt in a couple of cases --

I found the info about a warrant in Duval County by just googling his name, and the info came up in another website's postings, along with the other addys.

So you're not alone, Cam -- this guy is bad news.

I am done......it has been interesting being here with all of you.....I understand and agree that we do need a forum.....I asked one simple question, thinking someone from memory might just be able to give me the street name....no responses, just posts on bringing up "newly founded" info that was discussed weeks ago.....I get a headache from all of the research that I have been doing, and I have been doing a lot of it, for others to pop in and say that is "old news" does not excite me much.....a little help when asked would have been appreciated, I don't think I was asking much, just a name of a street, that is all......this was new to me, and I was just a tad bit excited....LOL....I will search, and keep my finds to myself....like I said....it has been interesting.....blessings to all of you.....I am done

DO NOT GO!!!! THAT IS A COMMAND!!!!!!

I have read all of this stuff from the beginning as well. It twirls around in my head and is lost until someone rehashes it.

From all of the emotion in the beginning and assuming LE was going to solve this quickly, I ignored some info.

Now I see that some info I ignored might be major. And that's an ENORMOUS thanks to people bringing it up again.

And if LE in Texas knows nothing about Mr. Mysterious CWG, this is huge for her to bring it to them because of WS. Wow.

Please Do Not leave me for sure!!!!1

It's easy to miss a post. Sometimes I have refreshed and there is nothing new, and I post what I think is going to be a reply to the last post and then suddenly there are 5 posts in between.

I saw this on another board and it made me laugh. I hope it gets at least a smile! I hope this works. (ETA: It did but I had a typo!)

When people ask questions on forums and blogs that they could easily answer with a simple Google search.

http://tinyurl.com/yz6opc6

It's easy to miss a post. Sometimes I have refreshed and there is nothing new, and I post what I think is going to be a reply to the last post and then suddenly there are 5 posts in between.

Amen to that!!!!
I'll go back and read and say where'd that come from :banghead:

I saw this on another board and it made me laugh. I hope this works. (ETA: It did but I had a typo!)

A snarky link for when people ask questions on forums and blogs that they could easily answer with a simple Google search.

that is funny!!!

ETA: and as usual, looking at the links, the answer is a big whoping NOTHING.

Yes -- it's really easy to miss posts and when I push refresh it throws a bunch more and everything off.

In case you miss my other post - Sadnpod, please tell ST thanks so much for calling Texas!!!

I had a feeling that LE down there, and hearing who ST was, might ignite something.

It totally pisses me off that he was allowed to just "sheepishly" walk in and say Ya'll looking for me? Here I am - no big deal. See ya!

I mean - what ever happened to computers? Clay County didn't know that Duval County had a warrant??

You can do it for any case ...

http://lmgtfy.com/

Sorry for the O/T but I for one appreciate all the information that is being shared. I think of this as a group effort.

Yes -- it's really easy to miss posts and when I push refresh it throws a bunch more and everything off.

In case you miss my other post - Sadnpod, please tell ST thanks so much for calling Texas!!!

I had a feeling that LE down there, and hearing who ST was, might ignite something.

It totally pisses me off that he was allowed to just "sheepishly" walk in and say Ya'll looking for me? Here I am - no big deal. See ya!

I mean - what ever happened to computers? Clay County didn't know that Duval County had a warrant??

Exactly. Did they not run his name at all? That is just maddening. IMO anyway.

Cam, what else did you want if this was not right?

ETA: This was posted at 9:22 the same time that you posted your complaint about nobody answering. (Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22). You didn't indicate that it wasn't what you were looking for, so I thought your question had been answered.

There is more posted down below now by What About This? Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #22

OT:
We are in different time zones LOL, I looked at your ETA and thought wow, 9:22 and went to look back at the posts on my computer around 9:22 and didn't see it and thought :waitasec:

then the blonde moment left and I realized you must be in a different time zone.
p.s. i am not blonde, but I am going crazy :crazy:

And Putnam County -- what about any links/acquaintances to the druggy trailer park in Satsuma?

And I also saw someone coming on here to find out other news about CWG in relation to Jennifer Kesse!

LOL ... it's even easier to miss posts that are posted at the exact time of yours!

We are forgetting that not all sexual offenders in this country have been caught, brought to justice, and placed in sexual offenders registries that we can look at.

Sadly, there are too many of the ####s walking the streets with spotless police records, or at least not with sexual offenses in them.

Since investigators removed food containers from the Gano house, one can assume they're looking for either DNA or to match it with possible stomach contents of the victim (or both).

Any other reasons?

---------------------
Wow. I tend to think they are trying to match up DNA. If they ate right out of the container, they can get saliva and then, of course the skin cell residue on the container itself. They can also determine the ethnic genetic groups. Can someone give me a link to the article, since I've been away for awhile?:smile:

FBI was able to arrest Altemio Sanchez (Bike Path rapist/murderer), who eluded police for something like 20 years after they obtained his DNA by tracking him, then collecting glassware, flatware, etc. just after he had dined with his wife in a retaurant.

We are forgetting that not all sexual offenders in this country have been caught, brought to justice, and placed in sexual offenders registries that we can look at.

Sadly, there are too many of the ####s walking the streets with spotless police records, or at least not with sexual offenses in them.

ooooh, i haven't forgotten. That why I am looking at everyone. Until Sheriff clears 'em they are fair game in my book.

I don't think there will ever be a registry so thorough. Well, maybe to LE, but not to the public. There's always that "right to privacy" thing that spoils it for us.

I'm wondering how accurate LE's is if Clay County didn't realize there was an outstanding warrant for CWG in Duval County.

Links with CWG and any of the Satsuma SO crowd is what I meant --

I have also read that SO's like to get together and share stories, so if a carpool of them traveled from Putnam County, up Route 17 every day to do construction/renovation/tree work or whatever, and then back at night, it is possible . . .

And I certainly hope they look into the composite drawing with the mole on the cheek in the case of Shannon Paulk (is it?) and that other little girl in Alabama from the trailer park, you know?

I saw this on another board and it made me laugh. I hope it gets at least a smile! I hope this works. (ETA: It did but I had a typo!)

When people ask questions on forums and blogs that they could easily answer with a simple Google search.

So much for no news is good news. But it did get a giggle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74