FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was just something wrong with my wi-fi connection! It wouldn't play all the way through for me either.

You might be onto something there, MommaD!

I agree. This has happened many times as I go back to view videos and it says there is 14 minutes, but it won't play past 6. And I know I've watched the entire 14 minutes before. Wonder what is up??
So many things are edited, blacked out, cut etc etc
The strange thing is media is just letting it happen. We can't be the only ones questioning it, right??

Ok I really hate to quote myself. but had to bring this over with the article again.. I tried to get some of you to pick up on what I was trying to tell you .. but the clue game was to hard ...lol esp. for me.. I am terrible at clue.

here is article ... now I wonder if "kyle" is related to the neighbor Tonya J.????????????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Stars Do Not Lie..People Lie

paris paris... LH is st sister .. its here in this article.. chee posted earlier. and a little gem it is too..
more ways than one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheewawa007 View Post
Here's another interesting article from the very early days...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati..._landfill.html

That link won't work because it is copied without being expanded. If you go back and click on it then copy the actual link it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther