FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
she seems to be a journalist from Fleming Island....I can only see one other article that she has done and it was political...I did not actually see the article but when I googled her, this is what shows up....

two things were in my dream the red bow and someone hemorrhaging but I dont know the meaning of either thing so dont read two much into it.

Interesting.... especially the red bow. Maybe that means an arrest will be made on or around Christmas. The other I don't even want to think about... so many possibilities and all so sad. Thanks for sharing ccane.

I sure do miss not seeing MommaD on... anyone know when she'll be back?

I am still trying to figure out what C-4 and D-14 mean from my dream.....any ideas??

I have a question - if anyone knows the answer.....what would happen to a juvie arrested for bringing a gun to school.....would they be in custody?

now I just can't figure out what map to look at...LOL
as for the juvie....I saw the report tonight on the news...they have 2 guys in custody, but one is underage, they did not list him...I am assuming they prob arrested him also.....

I don't think the "no room in the car" statement by Anna has ever been proven. I don't believe she did say that based on the article I found.

Braddy said she dropped the children off at school around 7:45 a.m. and made sure they got behind the gate and that they were safe...

Later that day, Braddy learned that Somer disappeared while walking home from school...

Braddy, whose daughter is picked up after school by a babysitter, said she was shocked to learn that the area has so many sexual offenders and predators.

http://christinaleachphillips.wordp...mer-thompson-to-school-recalls-monday-oct-19/

I hadn't seen this article before, but it's a good read with some new information about how Somer's last day went.

I'm asking about the "author" because the most interesting information there IMO is EVERYTHING AB has to say....she says a lot....don't you think?

I don't remember her saying THAT MUCH in any other interview.....

now I just can't figure out what map to look at...LOL
as for the juvie....I saw the report tonight on the news...they have 2 guys in custody, but one is underage, they did not list him...I am assuming they prob arrested him also.....

THANKS cam

OK THIS IS HUGE.....

IN CUSTODY for what??

AND WHERE? Clay County?

ETA: I was wondering that too, okay now WHICH map lol

A few things to talk about
Ref from thread 5 post 96
Here's a link to what Det Bruce Owens said at that press conference. (link is now gone)

Detective Bruce Owens said he alerted Beseler that clues could be found in trash from around Orange Park.

"If a truck was seen, it would be best to follow it to its next location, so they could search or follow it to the closest landfill, so they could isolate it from the dump," Owens said.

Owens said he got dozens of deputies and police officers on the road after Somer was reported missing. He said he wanted all garbage trucks checked as quickly as possible.

"Time is of the essence. That collection was being done by outside companies," Owens said.

Dozens of squad cars stayed on the trail of the garbage trucks as they traveled across the state line into Georgia.

"They sifted through about 300,000 tons of waste," Owens said.

About 200,000 tons of trash was searched at a landfill in Clay County, and 100,000 tons was searched at a dump in Folkston, Ga

post #538
Yes. My SIL lives down the street from Somers family and I asked her about this. She said they have to put the cans out and a truck comes through and people actually dump the trash into the truck, unlike here (ok) where they truck does it all.

post #617
Diena Thompson has declined requests from The Associated Press for interviews. She spent part of the day Friday making funeral arrangements, and a law enforcement officer was seen carrying a child's white dress from the family's home. A viewing will be held Monday night and a funeral will follow on Tuesday.

Noway here the video on wednesday moring where they say LE supended the overnight searches last night (ref toTusday night)

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...r+Somer+Resumes+Wednesday+Morning/49318320001

Good Evenin'

I hope now I won't get the rotton tomato treatment anymore about the liklihood of S. being found on Tuesday. Not just these excerpts but news of residential trash being taken FROM S's NEIGHBORHOOD on Tues. instead of Wed. because time was of the essence. If you have detectives following and SEARCHING as Det. Owens states, I doubt they would have been content to simply jot down little notes in their journals. They would have gotton out and searched those dumpsters before they emptied them. Especially as they were hand searching those residential garbage cans, too.

I think the reason this idea caught so much flak before is because it would mean that S. wasn't damaged by being crushed over and over in garbage trucks. IMO, it means that the reason her body could not be viewed is the same reason that dental ID was made. Because, the COD is evidence that was not then or now going to be released to anyone. Not even her family.

Ya'll have been doing yeoman's work today! This is the best flow of info that I have seen in awhile on here. I think we are getting a better understanding of what happened.

There are a couple of things that jump out at me on today's Clay County Sherrif's Occurance Report!!!!

There are a couple of things that jump out at me on today's Clay County Sherrif's Occurance Report!!!!
if you are talking about the guy arrested for giving false statments regarding missing persons....this was in July, I already looked...LOL

if you are talking about the guy arrested for giving false statments regarding missing persons....this was in July, I already looked...LOL

NO I'm talking about the 18 year old arrested for ARMED BURGLERY on 12/11/2009 and also with BURGLARY OF UNOCCUPIED DWELLING at an address in Middleburg, FL; UNARMED; NO ASSLT/BATT on 12/10/2009 at an address in Orange Park, FL.

AND IS IN CUSTODY......

Could Somer have happened upon punks doing a robbery or B&E???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74