FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somer's preschool teacher Michelle E. at the funeral procession. Source (Somer Thompson Funeral Procession)

Says about Somer: She's awesome ... full of energy, um, spunk ... loved to learn.

She blew kisses to Somer as she passed.

(paraphrased) Iin response to reporter asking if there was really any closure here: Not until we have justice. When we find the person -- and we will find him. Clay County found her quick. We'll find him quick.

http://search.firstcoastnews.com/sp...&maven_referralObject=1310612893&siteIdType=2

Try that.

Sad, I put the long link in my post. Sometimes they get broken and don't work. Try the long version. Both worked for me ... it is very slow. Now they are working fast. But I tried to type up what she had to say.

This isn't working for me. I think she is in First Grade? Or is it Second? Reports vary so much.

I could not remember what grade. I tried to find media report and they were completely mixed.

Edited my post.

Am having the hardest time getting into Websleuths. Is anyone else having trouble?

O/T..

I have good reason to believe that a certain FB page most of us have looked at recently is set up to spread a virus. This is making my head hurt at the implications. I cant fathom that anyone who wants justice for somer, would do this with ws members as obvious targets. Their focus is skewed to say the least. So Im passing this warning on. I dont have proof, just my computer fixer who came over because I was having mucho problems, Ive seen noway is too, anyone else?

Recommend running a scan if you think you might have gotten it. Friend said it was a trojan (go figure).

My computer has been running incredibly slow and it logs me off of sites.

infinity....there is a yellow convertible on map in front of business called...hmmm, can I say it?

Maybe not. Okay, it is an Automotive repair business on Industrial Loop.

I sort of believe in visions so have been looking at things from that angle. This is all so frustrating.

I saw the car you're referring to on Goo***, that car is too small, this is a midsized car with a sizable back seat.

I have been having computer problems as well. I had probably 40 messages in my inbox from three different people that said "the name" then Student Government, then looked like a MS or FB. I deleted but also have a lot of other things I don't normally get. Grrrrrr........AND...Computer signing off spontaneously and shutting down.

Haha......My little dog avatar is crooked. And here I thought I was getting WS savvy. When I get one of my computer savvy teenagers to help fix it, she'll be upright.

Even more confusion, this is the same neighbor that lives 2 doors down from DT and has a son that's about 20. Overly friendly?

I remember when I heard it at the time, I took it like I felt when a kid would be dropped off at my house on friday for a party and sunday I was calling someone to come get them. KWIM? Like she was saying, yeah, shes overly friendly, coming over all the time..

Does anyone KWIM?

Isn't Briarwood a street Infinity eluded to - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back???? (if not infinity - it was someone else with a vision)

We sleuthed the area up down and all around....remember there's a cop that worked the day somer disappeared - that lives on that street!!!

Speaking of that cop, if you look at his property on the Clay County Parcel it no longer gives you any info, no name, nothing. It's all been blanked out. I guess LE is a fan?

Also Briarwood is the very first thing Somer said to me.

I read in one of the comments on the news site that a woman said Somer would try to come into her house and visit. And she had to tell her about stranger danger. Poor little baby. That makes me so sad. Sometimes little kids like that need someone to make them feel special, I think. It is heart breaking that while searching for that, Somer probably ran into the wrong person.

The kid on MS with the BRIARWOOD title had posted a few days ago that he was going to go work on his friend's Chrysler Lebaron. Probably means nothing....I'm just reaching. And his pic is in a garage...I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven