FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
id body at scene? or by CO? depends on condition of body and facial features etc.. mom and family on the way there

I am home now....not much else to say right now....

I'd hug you right now if I could, cam...all the volunteers & searchers.

So many people wanted this situation to end much differently.

Prayers for the family that they have strength & for Justice for Somer.

Oh my heart hurts for this whole family. I truly hope someone is comforting the siblings that were walking with her.

Life will never be the same for anyone in that family.

id body at scene? or by CO? depends on condition of body and facial features etc.. mom and family on the way there
not to quote my own self but this explains what Mahla was saying about having so many jurisdictional problems until the body is identified. Perhaps due to this they will try to id there if at all possible.

it sure is... cuz I can't find it on that site anymore... unless my computer is wiggin out.

I just find that odd... not saying he's at fault for anything... but I find it out that he would remove his picture off his website at a time like this

Yep, it's gone. http://indigo-healing.net/About_Sean.html It was on the right hand side of that link earlier today.

O.k., not the news just said the mom and rest of the family are in the house. So, maybe she isn't going to the landfill.

it sure is... cuz I can't find it on that site anymore... unless my computer is wiggin out.

I just find that odd... not saying he's at fault for anything... but I find it out that he would remove his picture off his website at a time like this

His pic was removed, but a Google image search for INDIGO HEALER FIRSTNAME LASTNAME (put in his name) will return his photo.

Why would he remove his photo???

I am very suspicious of the thing about sending the kids out to look for an hour...doesn't seem right-thinking to me...just my thoughts.

How heartbreaking for her family. I hope the older sister doesn't blame herself.

Agreed...if it is Somer, she is surely in a beautiful place now. The familyies that are left behind in cases like this one have the most hurdles to overcome...feelings of guilt, not being able to save her, always thinking what they could have done differently. My heart really goes out to her siblings, this will surely color their view of the world at such a young age. Sad and horrific for everyone, from Somer's immediate family to the local community.

at four ten pm the gbi and ambulance came on scene at the landfill today per first coast live reporter.

just spoke to father by phone: "I am doing horrible. They just found my daughter. She is in heaven now"

Kind of strange to have an ambulance, unless one of the workers was overcome imo.

That is too weird. I've not suspected him at all in this, but that's too bizarre that at a time like this, he is altering his website and she her MS.

I thought LE was outstanding in the way they handled missing Somer. LE updated us in a quick, clear manner - I loved the regular updates. LE and the FBI made great use of search dogs, helicopters, infrared, horses, volunteers , and it was all in an organized and swift fashion. They wasted no time!!! The community came together in an all out effort to help and rumors were kept to a minimum. Their use of resources is outstanding and brought to a close the vast search for beautiful Somer. Hope they are as resourceful in finding the pedophile who committed this crime. mho

Oh this is too much! When will the madness end? :( Praying for Somer's family...

There's a lot of weird people out there. Maybe he was getting sick emails or requests from media.

That might explain the removal of the information and picture.

Maybe they just want some privacy to grieve.

MOO

Maz

His pic was removed, but a Google image search for INDIGO HEALER FIRSTNAME LASTNAME (put in his name) will return his photo.

Why would he remove his photo???

I am very suspicious of the thing about sending the kids out to look for an hour...doesn't seem right-thinking to me...just my thoughts.

:waitasec: That is odd. Maybe people were harassing him about his involvement? Then again, maybe not. I have wondered about him myself. Something about the whole situation seems off.

I hope LE will interview him if this turns out to be Somer.

They are saying that the landfill area is a crime scene or am I hearing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname