FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good - I understand about typing on the phone -- Honestly, I hear where you are coming from -- but I know 7 year olds that speak like intelligent adults -- sometimes referred to as "old souls" -- I know, I am one of them ;)

In the lawsuit they accuse the reporter of not reporting on any other companies that furnished services to Somer Thompson home.

I think that pretty much says they did work on her house.

That is EVEN more stupid, IMO --- Somer's last confirmed known where about is in front of the Gano home - Read my other post about when they seized their stuff and searched their home --

I hope some other legit reporting agency reports on this FRIVolous LAWSUIT -- would LOVE to hear some comment from Sheriff Beasler on the situation ---

It's all good - I understand about typing on the phone -- Honestly, I hear where you are coming from -- but I know 7 year olds that speak like intelligent adults -- sometimes referred to as "old souls" -- I know, I am one of them ;)

Yeah, I was a preschool teacher for years and it's amazing what comes out of 4 year old mouths.
It's just I always had a weird feeling about that statement.

We may have more in common than we thought. I've been called an old soul a ton in my life too. Lol

Yep, I agree he made the choice to hire his brother knowing he was a RSO. Anybody could have looked his info up.

thanks for posting that link --- AGAIN, they were working on the GANO home - LAST KNOWN place Somer was seen - as reported to the public -- even bigger MORONS, IMO by bringing that tidbit back to public light -- how coincidental that they worked on the T home and on the home where Somer was last seen --- DUMB DUMB AND DUMBER -- I am going off memory and those few reports but lemme take another look --

And just FYI - think and look outside the box on this case for a min -- off limits kinda stuff - just THINK about it!!!! Who else could be connected to these people ???

I can understand shunning them. Nobody likes to find out a sex offender was working on their house.

that is the price they pay when they violate someone else's rights - their privacy will forever be gone and they will always be open to questioning --

dumb and dumber.

I think a lot of us on here have been sleuthing since the beginning. I honestly don't think anyone KNEW that they worked on Somer's house.

People speculated that MAYBE somebody had worked on Somer's house, and maybe that it was roofers or something. I don't remember anyone knowing that Vinson had.

. I don't think it has been reported, has it, in the past?

Wow wow wow. I think he has made a bigger mess than ever for himself. People may have wondered stuff before. Now they know. Just wow!

And it says, "Their property". Interesting. I thought it belonged to some woman in Jax.

"Their property." Do you think it means Gano is their house?

And it says, "Their property". Interesting. I thought it belonged to some woman in Jax.

"Their property." Do you think it means Gano is their house?

I think that might have been when they were filming the report and showing his business.

Just thought of something -- if the company did work on DT home -- and DT became aware that same company was working on Gano home -- maybe this is why she is so venomous about "were coming to get you" --

Thanks for posting -- it is still on the website - doesn't sound like the network is backing down -- they reported facts -- they didn't say he was connected -- they said he MAY be connected -- I would hate to see a news outlet cowtail to some sex offender --

----oh I can't NOT even begin to tell you how INCRIMINATING the statement about possible kids or homeless hanging out in the home is --------- WOW
Shows negligence on behalf of the contractor.

What they SHOULD have said is -- JV would come in the mornings to find the house broken into and beer cans on the ground -- it is their responsibility to secure the work site -- OPENS UP TO LIABILITY --

BBM

The RSO he hired is his brother, GCV.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=5693

Is that what you're not sure of? That he hired an RSO ... or that hiring an RSO is what he is defending?

ETA
Snipped From Kmart's link above:

Singling out the Plaintiff's business as having hired a registered sex offender whether or not there had been any substantiated allegations that Somer Thompson had been sexually molested.

Thanks Noway.
My post was confusing and honestly, I'm not sure what I was confused about at that time...I think I was just trying to digest that article and the allegations relevant to "Somer's" home. I was in the middle of trying to figure out why or how I forgot about the mention of it being Somer's home in the beginning of this case. :waitasec:

Which, I guess, is what had me startled because I always thought that the reason the news began reporting that it was the Gano house and never mentioned Somer's house again, was because the business owner verbalized concern and frustration with what was being reported at that time....clear as mud, right???:crazy:

This probably makes no sense either because I typed it while searching my computer for the other cached / saved article that mentions Somer's house.:banghead::banghead:

Thanks Noway.
My post was confusing and honestly, I'm not sure what I was confused about at that time...I think I was just trying to digest that article and the allegations relevant to "Somer's" home. I was in the middle of trying to figure out why or how I forgot about the mention of it being Somer's home in the beginning of this case. :waitasec:

Which, I guess, is what had me startled because I always thought that the reason the news began reporting that it was the Gano house and never mentioned Somer's house again, was because the business owner verbalized concern and frustration with what was being reported at that time....clear as mud, right???:crazy:

This probably makes no sense either because I typed it while searching my computer for the other cached / saved article that mentions Somer's house.:banghead::banghead:

LMAO ... well, as long as my response to you made sense ... :dance:

Fess, I'm still looking for that article that talked about work being done on Somer's house. For now it is one of my many hallucinations.

But I have read through a whole lot of articles about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGingerSnoop