FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who the other person is...wife or other...I just happened to see it when looking at all of the same last names and thought the dates and amounts were too similar to be a coincidence.

Of course, I could be wrong...certainly won't be the first (or last) time...LOL

Now that I'm back on my computer and off my iphone, I can dig / search a little more.

Thanks Noway...I was aware that the name wasn't new to the court system as I remember searching early on in the case when GCV was first mentioned. I followed Somer's case faithfully since the beginning; I just stopped posting after a while.

I didn't remember seeing the name of the other Vinson (female) before...but thanks for the links.

ARV (female) was arrested for felony battery; domestic battery by strangulation and her bail is: Release Payment: $50,003.00 She is due in court on February 9 at 9 a.m.

That's the same bail as GCV for what it's worth.

ARV (female) was arrested for felony battery; domestic battery by strangulation and her bail is: Release Payment: $50,003.00 She is due in court on February 9 at 9 a.m.

That's the same bail as GCV for what it's worth.
A discrepancy though is that she was admitted to jail 15 1/2 hours before he was. She got to jail in the middle of the night and GCV got to jail late the next afternoon.

So their arrests are not related. Even if they are?

Well I'm more lost than I was before...:waitasec:

I just posted the info about the other person, female w/ same last name, after reading the posts and seeing chili fries comments / questions, re: the circumstances that led LE to check GCV's license address and arresting him for it not being updated within the 48 hour time required of sex offenders.

I thought the arrest of the other Vinson / female, might have been the precipitating event; given the arrest date and bail / release amount similarities.

I have no idea who this person is, have nothing to indicate their (the female "V") involvement or that the even know / knew Somer or GCV; and don't care to drag an innocent person into this "web"...so, I'll leave it at that.

A discrepancy though is that she was admitted to jail 15 1/2 hours before he was. She got to jail in the middle of the night and GCV got to jail late the next afternoon.

Maybe he had to be seen at the hospital first. To be checked out? (If he was the victim of the assault.) Just a thought.

The Female, ARV was booked in @ 1:39 am on the 26 th of Jan. Male GCV booked in later that same day @ 4 pm ish . Most likely coincidence. However ages are similar . Female A.R.V. DOB 12/27/80 maybe sister , cousin.:waitasec:

Found a missing person (female) last name V (Charley project) in Kentucky.

Didn't Vinson's sister first name start with an A. I remember her giving a statement to a reporter early on. I'll have to go back and see what her name is.

The article that stated Vinson's sisters name was from 10/23 I believe. I'm haveing a hard time this morning with my phone.

Does anybody else know her name?

I'll keep trying to get it.

I am praying everyday that the person or persons responsible for taking beautiful Somer's life and future away from her are found and justice served so they can never do anything to harm anyone again.

I am still thinking of Somer everyday and hoping for justice!

I looked at the linked news4jax articles and ran across a couple of comments I found interesting.

" roadmaster69 1 hour ago
I SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT AGAIN,THE KILLER IS ONE OF THE CCSO PEOPLE THAT LIVE;S IN AN APARTMRNT COMPLIX ON WELL' RD"

" jaxgatorgirl3 1 week ago
It was the empty house (reportedly the path the children took on the way home from school). Remember, it was reported Somer was last seen in front of that house. The information is from the workers that did not know the family. I do not have any inside information, all I have is what the construction company told me that happened after the fact, after they were cleared of any wrong doing. It was odd, a policeman parked for at least 2 weeks across the street from that same house. It is odd that a policeman would just get out of his car and ask does anyone want to go to the store for beer, the owner was floored and said why? You will bust us for DUI. The owner thought that was the strangest thing he had ever encountered.

I hope they catch the person or persons. No one has been cleared, except this company. That I know, they went through all kinds of questioning, background and importantly all of their neighbors. This construction company does not live nor has an office in that area, they were on a job site at that empty house. I do not know if I could be strong like Somer's family nor Haleigh's family (well, I do not know what to call Haleigh's family). It is just very sad."

Another interesting one
roadmaster69 1 week ago
"If the ccso would look into one of it's own 'They might find out who killed the kid' Just look in the apartments on well rd next to the mall."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member