FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/video/22965306/

I don't know if this is different but if links were not working for you, this is link from one I am watching.

Don't forget to occasionally click on play or it will close due to inactivity. (Note: Dancing around your office yelling Justice for Somer does not meet the activity requirements. Who knew?)

He is eligible for death penalty but not yet determined that they would ask for it.

can anyone tell me what Somer's MOD was? Was she strangled or beaten? Does anyone know this or have they not released it!

Wretched sick sick villain! Put his sicko self in POPULATION ASAP!!!! And be sure to leak it to the other inmates!!!

Sheriff said COD was asphyxiation...didn't say how...but we can guess strangulation, IMO. :(

MOD would be homicide since Harrell is charged w/ premeditated murder.

It was nice to hear the media clap when they said that he was eligible for the death penalty.....

Finally Justice for Somer..... Now you can rest in Peace sweet sweet girl

Noway, I think I heard him say they knew what dumpster it was.

I just had HLN on and I heard a snipet that JH 'agreed' to certain things.....
does that mean he 'confessed' to certain things???
I was watching a local crime and missed the presser.

:dance::D:bananapowerslide::Banane48::Banane07::Banane44::Banane21::Banane13::Banane57::Jumpie::biglaugh::gavel::gavel::gavel::Benny_monkeysmilies::sponge::seeya::laughbounce::smiley4::toast::Justice:

Is it a lack of decorum to be this excited and happy they've finally made the arrest and charged this :loser:

I just had HLN on and I heard a snipet that JH 'agreed' to certain things.....
does that mean he 'confessed' to certain things???
I was watching a local crime and missed the presser.

Passion, all I heard was part of the evidence against him were admissions.

:dance::d:bananapowerslide::banane48::banane07::banane44::banane21::banane13::banane57::jumpie::biglaugh::gavel::gavel::gavel::benny_monkeysmilies::sponge::seeya::laughbounce::smiley4::toast::justice:

Is it a lack of decorum to be this excited and happy they've finally made the arrest and charged this :loser:

no lol

He should have been off the streets a long time before this happened!

Finally! If they execute this guy in public, I will buy tickets to watch.

Interested in seeing if all the people who bashed the family, the babysitter, or the boyfriend come back with an apology.

Ultimately I think the person who had the visions of the puppy, garage, and such was pretty much right on target, except for the fact she was strangled rather than beaten, but he could've done both as well. Would've been hard to tell after she had been placed in the dumpster :/

It was nice to hear the media clap when they said that he was eligible for the death penalty.....

Finally Justice for Somer..... Now you can rest in Peace sweet sweet girl

On Jax 4 the guy said it wasn't the media clapping it was the motorcycle group that had done the benefits for Somer.

Whoever was responsible for the applause I thank them and am doing the happy dance, applauding right there with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge