FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to think about this...but I agree about the 5:06 pm thing.
Even if he would have confessed, he would not have said, I did it at 5:06pm.

So, that leads me to the thought of maybe (and this KILLS ME TO SAY) there is a photo or video of Somer in that house or with JH that was timestamped 5:06 pm.

I can't think of another reason they would have the exact time on the report.

It almost has to be a video and the monster freak set up his camera again.

As much as I hate to, I agree.

monster-Copy2.jpg

I think the time of death listed on the murder booking sheet is just the time she was reported missing. It's the same time as on the MPR.

Although, according to the Sheriff, she was killed soon after he enticed her into his home.

MPR

CCSO Booking Sheet

That booking sheet seems to be from when he was arrested for the child *advertiser censored*.

Sorry ... too many links open. I think I fixed it.

I did notice too that in this report it says that Sean sent BOTH Abby and Sam to look for Somer, then contacted Diena by phone (which could mean texting); that Diena came home and because Somer wasn't home, she began looking for her on her normal route. As time passed and Somer was not found, Diena alerted A. Coan, and at this time Somer was reported missing.

So I think they used the time she was reported missing was also used as her time of death.

It would be a really weird (that is not even close to the word for it) coincidence if Somer was reported missing by Diena at the exact time she was killed.

It would be a really weird (that is not even close to the word for it) coincidence if Somer was reported missing by Diena at the exact time she was killed.

I can think of a real simple scenario that would make those two events not a coincidence.

JH and Somer heard DT calling her or saw a police car pull up? Where did she flag down the cop?

What a great catch Justice4Somer!!!!

Almost has to be a picture and admission.

She might have heard people calling for her.

http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0326/22966619.pdf

Thanks Dr. Fessel. :)

However, after seeing Noway's catch about it being the same time from the MPR, it may not be evidence related after all.

The thought that she may have heard people calling for her just gives me the chills. It is very possible if she was still alive at that time. We know that he snatched her up right after school let out and Beseler is keeping the timeline close to the vest, so we'll just have to wait on that info.

I can think of a real simple scenario that would make those two events not a coincidence.

JH and Somer heard DT calling her or saw a police car pull up? Where did she flag down the cop?

The MPR says the intersection of Floyd Circle West and Gano Avenue.

Edited to add: Floyd Circle West is by Grove Park Elementary School.

So far all the molestations and murders I've seen on this site are Whites molesting and killing White Children. Is it only Whites that are molesting and killing White Children, or are other races also doing it, but the cases are squelched by the media?

Or, are Whites especially prone to doing this?

Are there non White molestation and murders too? Perhaps I have not been following this forum closely enough.

How do we get this phenomena stopped??? It is so cyclic, molested children growing up to molest and sometimes murder their victims. We must find a way to bread this vicious cycle.
This is a separate topic that has been discussed here at WS in the past.While your question and the topic are certainly reasonable, it is hard to understand why some cases generate more interest that others.

So let's not get sidetracked on this thread. Check out the whole forum and if there are cases that you think are not getting the attention they deserve,please bump the threads, post the articles and get the conversation going.Thanks so much .

And yes, even if he saw the officer and panicked and killed Somer at that moment ... and it was 5:06 ... and Diena reports Somer missing and it was 5:06 OR he fills out the report at 5:06, I still call that coincidence.

How horrible that she was that close to her daughter at that precise time (if 5:06 p.m. turns out to be the date stamped time of death).

Personally, I thought he had her out of the OP house before Diena had reported her missing. We aren't privy to the time line details though.

Jh an alarming pedophile to say the least.

At 16 he was found to have child *advertiser censored* locked in a tackle box (who knows what age he started his collection)

24yo - JH is arrested for possessing and directing child *advertiser censored*, he was also charged with lewd and lascivious molestation of a 3yo.

24yo - JH was arrested for murdering Somer Thompson

My guess is that JH was on his way to becoming a serial child rapist/murderer. His pattern of escalation is beyond obvious - it was just a matter of time before his next victim. I am greatful that he was caught. MOO JMHO

That is a few blocks from Jerred....hmmmmm

Very creepy and I agree with Noway... It would be horrible if Somer was still in that house and Diena was that close to her.

We'll know once the timeline is made public.

How horrible that she was that close to her daughter at that precise time (if 5:06 p.m. turns out to be the date stamped time of death).

Personally, I thought he had her out of OP before Diena had reported her missing. We aren't privy to the time line details though.

When did CCSO set up their command center at OPAA?

I would think Jarred had to have been gone by then.

Map
OPAA is across from Marker C on this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member