FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Diena needs a publicity break?

The more she talks, the more we learn about her, and I think the more we learn, the more she's subjected to undue criticism. She lapses into a rough around the edges persona, which attracts negative attention. I sense she likes control, is a strong personality, a bit self-centered, pretty straightforward. I understand how angry she feels, but, frankly, I wasn't ready for that "he probably can't get any" special side taunt to the camera. I have to think that's profiiler information she's been given, IMO. She was likley coached about that little SO factoid, but I doubt they meant for her to say it to the camera like that. She must be so exhausted. It's hard to remain poised under such conditions.

IMO, she's done everything she needs to do to stand up for justice for Somer, and to thank all of her supporters.

IMO, it's time for Diena to zip it and grieve with dignity. Let her be with her babies & family for a bit. I hope her handlers/the media will let that happen, and let police do their work and get justice for Somer.

It is nice to know her community is behind her family, and providing for them financially. She can rest now.

This comment has been pointed out by many sleuthers..."he probably can't get any"........but corrected it is suppose to be ...."he probably can't get anybody"... (big difference) IMO

picture.php

I re-read it(and edited my post) and it says AFTER (spec. the day she was found) but Id swear it first read as prior(which would make ALOT more sense)...........I dunno which ever it was its all very weird & I dont know why nobody else is talking about it(unless its a total lie-which seems unlikely).
I think this whole case is going to get VERY weird (on top of being horrifically tragic).
I will say thanks to those who are braver than I am & openly discussing their hinky meters going off & sleuthing off of those feelings.
I feel guilty for thinking some of the things Ive thought from the beginning(which is why Ive only been lurking up until now) & I still cant bring myself to type them but I agree theres just something "off" & I cant put my finger on it........

Been tossing this whole robbery incident over and over in my head. Kept coming up empty. So I asked hubby, "why would anyone rob a home that is obviously being watched by LE?" His first reaction was "as a distraction." So I've been mulling that over for most of the evening...

Another scenario:

What if Somer happened to see these guys robbing another home/business the day she went missing? The guys realize she saw them, so they kill and dump her. But why on EARTH would they then go to her home with robbery intentions?! :waitasec:

Someone in the family doing or dealing in drugs perhaps?

Obviously all this changes if Somer was sexually assaulted...

:wave: hey GeorgiaPI...haven't seen you around lately.

ok y'all help me out.
I've been playing videos from firstcoastnews that were posted before Somer's body was found. I can't find it.
What other local news sites do I need to try??
Anybody know?

I just watched that video for the first time. That one really is heartbreaking - I think that's pure raw emotion... :(

ETA: while watching it I had an OT thought when the newscaster mentioned the mom would be making the morning show circuit the next morning: what if this was a little black girl from an urban housing project, vs a little white girl from suburbia? Don't know why I had the random thought, but I realized that Somer had been missing about 24+ hours at that point. And what about the kids that go missing every day? The other parents who can't even get a newspaper article? Don't mean to distract from Somer's thread, but it really is amazing the publicity this case has gotten. I hope it helps solve it.

Does someone live in the camper?Who lives there?

Thanks for asking that again because I was just wondering myself.

Seeing that camper near where Somer disappeared, reminds me of Westerfield that monster who murdered Danielle VanDam--he lived in a camper.

Sorry, didn't go back and look for it, but one of our sleuths here said it is owned by the people with the lawn care business.

Been tossing this whole robbery incident over and over in my head. Kept coming up empty. So I asked hubby, "why would anyone rob a home that is obviously being watched by LE?" His first reaction was "as a distraction." So I've been mulling that over for most of the evening...

Another scenario:

What if Somer happened to see these guys robbing another home/business the day she went missing? The guys realize she saw them, so they kill and dump her. But why on EARTH would they then go to her home with robbery intentions?! :waitasec:

They were arrested @ 11:15am the day Somer's body was recovered from the GA Landfill.

This case has me so conflicted.

Just when I think I've decided in one direction, I flip-flop over to a different one.

:treadmill: I am so with you, I keep running but I never get to a determination, not even in my own mind. I woke saying I am not even bothering looking in direction of family only to eat crow as soon as a poster called the jailer and they CONFIRMED that the address of the 4 boys arrested was no mistake.

This comment has been pointed out by many sleuthers..."he probably can't get any"........but corrected it is suppose to be ...."he probably can't get anybody"... (big difference) IMO

I've corrected my post, thank you, I did mean to quote correctly...

However, the big difference escapes me. The point that an SO may have difficulty with adult relationships gets across either way. IMO

Someone shared a myspace album with me earlier that shows WK with the lady who died...he is holding a beautiful baby girl :eek:
I can't post the pics or the myspace link but they are there if anyone wants to sleuth the obit for the woman's daughters name and find her myspace.
there are also a few pictures of him with children in DR's memorial video! It also appears that he is LIVING with DR's daughter who has a baby (their pictures are also in the memorial video). I will link you to the obit and the video. Daughter's name is in the obit. Do a white page search and you will see that she is living at the same address as WLK!

WLK is listed as a predator. Worst of the worst. He also has DR's name tatted on his body.

http://www.claytoday.biz/content/1587_1.php

and funny.... her video has been pulled from the link!

Paraphrasing from the news conference the other day when LE spoke ..ok.

The public needed to just STOP COMPLETELY STOP ABOUT THE BLUE NISSAN...
They fully investigated this and it was LE, his wife, and child on their way home from a football game, when the bike nearly ran in front of them.
The litler girl was crying and could not find her house.. then she calmed down and said yes she knew where it was.. or something very close this ok. So... LE continued again telling everyone pretty much to drop the incident that the officer was doing his job.

:)

hope this helps...

TY TY now I can drop that idea!! You rule.:woohoo:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21350675/index.html

I just watched this video where the woman saw a 5 year old girl being lured into a car, and helped the little girl and made sure she got home safe.

Is this the same incident that people are saying it was LE trying to get her to get in the car (because they almost hit her) and they were offering her a ride home?

Another scenario:

My first thought was drugs and/or drug money & the supposed pay off being worth the risk of LE watching *OR* the idea nobody would be watching as everyone is off searching or at a vigil etc although even then it just seems criminally stupid to "hit" that house at that time!
My second thought was "unfinished business".
I mean ,just throwing this crazy thought out,was Somer kidnapped for ransom & her family "forgot" to tell LE this?? Is there/was there some type of criminal (i.e drug)activity occurring in Somer's environment PRIOR to her being "missing"?
Remember the little boy kidnapped in So.Cal & recovered (alive)in Mexico?
He was kidnapped after a home invasion & theres was apparently a large,unexplained amount of cash (and possibly drugs)in that house...........
Theres just something so very wrong (hinky wrong I mean)with this robbery IF IT DID OCCUR & I cant shake the feeling its connected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74