Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

I don't know if anyone caught this but the latest from her husband was that she made it as far as Lake Nona High School on Narcoosee but that they were waiting for more video.

Search continues for missing Belle Isle mom as new information on her vehicle emerges

It had been mentioned before that south Narcoosee is more wide-open, and it definitely is, especially once you get past the Lake Nona area. Depending on which direction she possibly went from there, there are some large WMAs that you can drive into. Bull Creek and Triple N are big for hunters and hikers (I go hiking there every now and then), there are lots of isolated roads back in there, but that's provided she even intended to go there in the first place. Each has an "official" entrance, but they don't have rangers or staff to check in with. Bull Creek has a campground/RV park at the entrance where people are kind of milling around, but that's it. Both places aren't really somewhere you 'stumble into' though, you have to know you're going there.

Split Oak is another possibility, but IIRC you don't drive back into it, there are just trailheads to park at.

Provided she made it to 192, from there on south/east there's just vast stretches of open land. It's also the back way to the east-coast beaches, but if she reached there, you think there'd be some activity or witnesses.

But who knows. Maybe she went to Lake Toho and something happened. You'd think someone would have seen something, but it's a big lake with several public access points.
I wish we knew more about Lake Nona HS. Was she seen parked there or driving by? If parked, why? Was she there to pick the boys up from school? Idk if the older one drove with the younger or... what? If she purposefully went to this school, why not go to the Walmart right near the school instead of the one on Goldenrod Rd?

Those walking/ hiking/ camping areas are a must-search area now if LE is certain she was near those. How dense is the brush/ undergrowth? I’ve seen some FL beach parks so densely thicketed. I hope they find her soon.

I don't know if anyone caught this but the latest from her husband was that she made it as far as Lake Nona High School on Narcoosee but that they were waiting for more video.

Search continues for missing Belle Isle mom as new information on her vehicle emerges

It had been mentioned before that south Narcoosee is more wide-open, and it definitely is, especially once you get past the Lake Nona area. Depending on which direction she possibly went from there, there are some large WMAs that you can drive into. Bull Creek and Triple N are big for hunters and hikers (I go hiking there every now and then), there are lots of isolated roads back in there, but that's provided she even intended to go there in the first place. Each has an "official" entrance, but they don't have rangers or staff to check in with. Bull Creek has a campground/RV park at the entrance where people are kind of milling around, but that's it. Both places aren't really somewhere you 'stumble into' though, you have to know you're going there.

Split Oak is another possibility, but IIRC you don't drive back into it, there are just trailheads to park at.

Provided she made it to 192, from there on south/east there's just vast stretches of open land. It's also the back way to the east-coast beaches, but if she reached there, you think there'd be some activity or witnesses.

But who knows. Maybe she went to Lake Toho and something happened. You'd think someone would have seen something, but it's a big lake with several public access points.
Snipped from your link
Her loved ones said that they got a tip about her champagne-colored Chevy Tahoe. They said the vehicle was spotted on Narcoosee Road, heading toward the S.R. 417 and S.R. 528 area.

why isn’t LE getting these tips directly ? Or are they saying LE got the tip and then told the family?

Snipped from your link
Her loved ones said that they got a tip about her champagne-colored Chevy Tahoe. They said the vehicle was spotted on Narcoosee Road, heading toward the S.R. 417 and S.R. 528 area.

why isn’t LE getting these tips directly ? Or are they saying LE got the tip and then told the family?

Or maybe it's an unconfirmed tip and they are grasping at straws. Really, what do they have to lose? LE has been very firm about the Tahoe not seen on intersection cameras and tolls so for this tip to come in two weeks later, I'm admittedly cautious of the information. So heartbreaking for all those that love this woman.

Snipped from your link

Usually LE reports nothing to family unless clear evidence confirms she was there. If someone just “saw” the car, not so convincing. Unless it was someone who knows her & saw her in/with the car?

Or maybe it's an unconfirmed tip and they are grasping at straws. Really, what do they have to lose? LE has been very firm about the Tahoe not seen on intersection cameras and tolls so for this tip to come in two weeks later, I'm admittedly cautious of the information. So heartbreaking for all those that love this woman.
That’s what I am thinking - coincidentally one of our attorneys mom drives this similar vehicle - same color - so unless they saw her license plate and snapped a pic I’m going to discount it at the moment - I Just don’t want her in a pond near her home
JMO

Usually LE reports nothing to family unless clear evidence confirms she was there. If someone just “saw” the car, not so convincing. Unless it was someone who knows her & saw her in/with the car?
I just re-read the news clip and it does not appear that LE is reporting this tip to media but instead her loved ones are reporting that they received a tip.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

According to google directions from the Walmart at Goldenrod Rd to Lake Nona H.S., Hwy 417 is a toll road, and I think there are probably cameras also along the 7- mile Narcoossee Rd route to the HS.
If that vehicle was on 417 there would be toll records - everyone I know has an epass /sunpass Sticker - if no sticker or device? It snaps a picture of the plate. One of our cars had a transponder that failed and I got many letters with each occurrence which included a picture and time stamp - if that vehicle was on a toll road there’s a record and since nothing has been reported I’m guessing this missing case may be taking a turn
JMO

Did she visit the Lake Nona area Walmart? Is there a Bank of America nearby, for the ATM, then on to the liquor department in Walmart? If so, there should be new video footage.
Nope. The Walmart video and Bank of America ATM sightings were well established as near 5991 S Goldenrod Rd which is at least 7 miles from the Lake Nona HS area.

Nope. The Walmart video and Bank of America ATM sightings were well established as near 5991 S Goldenrod Rd which is at least 7 miles from the Lake Nona HS area.

What I am getting at is that she last purchased alcohol on September 25. If she truly has an alcohol addiction, that wouldn't cut it for very long. She would need to replenish her supply somewhere -- in a similar fashion as she did on 9/25.

Snipped from your link

Hello what is weird is in the article I just read it saying her SUV is Silver it could be missed if people don't know which color but I would think that there's not many on the Road that I seen. Search continues for missing Belle Isle mom as new information on her vehicle emerges

I wish we knew more about Lake Nona HS. Was she seen parked there or driving by? If parked, why? Was she there to pick the boys up from school? Idk if the older one drove with the younger or... what? If she purposefully went to this school, why not go to the Walmart right near the school instead of the one on Goldenrod Rd?

Those walking/ hiking/ camping areas are a must-search area now if LE is certain she was near those. How dense is the brush/ undergrowth? I’ve seen some FL beach parks so densely thicketed. I hope they find her soon.
Parcel Search - Rick Singh, CFA - Orange County Property Appraiser
they are zoned for Oak Ridge High- not sure what her interest would be in Lake Nona ?

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

According to google directions from the Walmart at Goldenrod Rd to Lake Nona H.S., Hwy 417 is a toll road, and I think there are probably cameras also along the 7- mile Narcoossee Rd route to the HS.

You can just take Narcoosee down to the school area without getting on the highway, so no tolls.

I just wonder if he said LNHS as a waypoint to give people context, and not so much as a literal point that she was at the school. Probably not an official LE fleshed-our tip but it sounded like maybe there could be something to it?

If she indeed made it that far south there’s far more believability in her going into a waterway or into the wilderness than her original location.

Volunteer search underway for missing Belle Isle woman

BELLE ISLE, Fla. – Volunteers began their search Friday morning for Stephanie Hollingsworth, a Belle Isle mother of three, who was reported missing last week.

Belle Isle police said Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, was last seen Sept. 25 at her home on Monet Avenue.

Family, friends and community members created a search command post at a shopping center along Goldenrod Road and Hoffner Avenue, the area where Stephanie Hollingsworth was last seen. Belle Isle Police are putting emphasis on the vehicle she was last seen driving, a 2000 silver Chevrolet Tahoe with Florida license plate number Y50XUR. They hope locating the van will get police closure to finding the missing mother.

She is a mom of 3.

Crimeline is now offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information on Hollingsworth’s whereabouts.

She made a debit card transaction at Bank of America just before 2pm Friday. Surveillance shows she was alone.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Belle Isle Police Department via the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch line at 407-836-4357 or call 911.
I wish they would clarify the color I look for both since it's out there I just saw a tahoe but wrong tag it had a bug shield in front it's not it

Satellite imagery from space agencies sought in search for missing Belle Isle woman
ORLANDO, Fla. – The family of a missing Belle Isle woman made a plea Tuesday for space agencies to provide satellite imagery as the search continues for Stephanie Hollingsworth.

There’s a $10,000 reward for information leading to Hollingsworth, who was last seen Sept. 25 at a Walmart shopping center at 5991 S. Goldenrod Road in Orlando.

Hollingsworth’s husband, Scott, and other family members held a news conference, along with Bill Moore, a retired Orlando police detective, who shared details about emerging technologies they want to use to help find Stephanie Hollingsworth’s 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe.

snipped
HAPPENING NOW: Stephanie Hollingsworth’s family making a plea to space agencies to search for stored satellite imagery collected on 9/25. They are hoping any images of her truck will help in investigation. @news6wkmg pic.twitter.com/WBWDztujSd

— Ezzy Castro (@EzzyCastro) October 13, 2020

Parcel Search - Rick Singh, CFA - Orange County Property Appraiser
they are zoned for Oak Ridge High- not sure what her interest would be in Lake Nona ?
That area is rural and is just the the route they are thinking she took. There was talk about tracks near Lake Whippoorwill that they were ruling out. It is nearly across the street from Lake Nona HS. The boys were not at either of those schools as far as we know they were enrolled at a local charter school on Orange Ave. in Belle Isle.

That area is rural and is just the the route they are thinking she took. There was talk about tracks near Lake Whippoorwill that they were ruling out. It is nearly across the street from Lake Nona HS. The boys were not at either of those schools as far as we know they were enrolled at a local charter school on Orange Ave. in Belle Isle.
Welcome to WS @ AngryA -- thanks for the local update.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back