FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

I suggested Alexis again last week, dug back a bit & realized CarlK had mentioned her early on. People found posts where her daughter said she is not LMP, but it isn't clear how/when Alexis was ruled out. (go back to page 12 FL - FL - Sumter Co., 'Little Miss Panasoffkee' WhtFem 470UFFL, 17-24, Feb'71 )

Huh and I even replied to that discussion. Apparently the old brain is not firing on all cylinders today :p But I guess that explains why the name was familiar.

I'm not sure how much weight to give the daughter's opinion, unless she's a forensic pathologist or police detective or something. She wasn't even a year old when her mother disappeared.

Huh and I even replied to that discussion. Apparently the old brain is not firing on all cylinders today :p But I guess that explains why the name was familiar.

I'm not sure how much weight to give the daughter's opinion, unless she's a forensic pathologist or police detective or something. She wasn't even a year old when her mother disappeared.

LOL! You and me both. *passing the iced coffee, even though it's dark out* :)

I'm not sure either. The posts I read were not clear to me if she was actually compared/ruled out but for some reason not listed as was mentioned as a possibility, or if there is a strong theory of what happened, and where her remains are?

I tend to agree that LMP was likely middle class. She may have been a runaway, but I think the dental work, the surgery and the clothing (while loud/unusual by today's standards, it sounds kind of trendy/on point in a way) point to someone who was cared for, and had some financial means. She sounds "put together" from the description of the outfit.

I think I’d be a good idea to submit Alexis to LE.

I tend to agree that LMP was likely middle class. She may have been a runaway, but I think the dental work, the surgery and the clothing (while loud/unusual by today's standards, it sounds kind of trendy/on point in a way) point to someone who was cared for, and had some financial means. She sounds "put together" from the description of the outfit.
I agree, plaid pants were the rage in the early 70s!

It can't hurt. When I was trying to sort it out, there was a post from Carl where he contacted someone, they said something to the effect of "nice catch", and then I don't remember an update from him. This was several years ago? It is in this thread, so maybe they got back to him after speaking with her daughter, and stuff happened that never made it to the threads?

I agree, plaid pants were the rage in the early 70s!

Actually her whole outfit was on point fashionable. The plaid pants with matching solid colored top, matching white belt and a super fashionable ethno style cape again totally matching the rest of her outfit. Super trendy. And she wore really good jewelry and a nice watch.
Not a transient, homeless or long term runaway/hitchhiker. Short term, maybe.
Was she sexually abused? I guess not, right?
Unsure whether it is a domestic violence profile because of the belt and because she was not raped - on the other hand, domestic violence victims often show signs of longterm abuse such as broken and healed bones etc. Which is not the case here. Also there are no signs of an emotional overkill murder.
Cold blooded strangulation with probably the perpetrators belt and just that. I guess that can be anything from domestic to random. Hard to attempt to profile the perpetrator.

To confuse things, it would be entirely possible for her to be one hundred percent Native American genetically and still be born and raised in the Greek islands. :p

I spent the afternoon going through every US database I know about looking anybody who went missing in the timeframe--surprisingly few. Alexis and the Greek woman are really the only likely ones.

To confuse things, it would be entirely possible for her to be one hundred percent Native American genetically and still be born and raised in the Greek islands. :p

I spent the afternoon going through every US database I know about looking anybody who went missing in the timeframe--surprisingly few. Alexis and the Greek woman are really the only likely ones.
This is a wild theory, but what if her family was military and lived in Greece up until a few months before they returned to America?

This is a wild theory, but what if her family was military and lived in Greece up until a few months before they returned to America?

I'm not sure whether there were any American bases in Greece at the time, but the diplomatic service or a university professor would be definite possibilities.

I mean, when there isn't any evidence, we can grasp at straws, right? :D

Theoretically this is of course possible, but highly unlikely in 1970. Today with our global world it would be more possible

I'm not sure whether there were any American bases in Greece at the time, but the diplomatic service or a university professor would be definite possibilities.

I mean, when there isn't any evidence, we can grasp at straws, right? :D
True. Maybe one or both of her parents were archaeologists or some sort of researchers sent to Greece.

Theoretically this is of course possible, but highly unlikely in 1970. Today with our global world it would be more possible

There were half a million American service people in western Europe in the 1960s and 1970s. That was the height of the Cold War. Plus diplomats, academics, and businesspeople everywhere. The world wasn't as global as it is now, but it wasn't isolationist, either.

I have a theory on LMLP - what if she came from Texas? My evidence for this is the Baylor watch. Baylor was native to Northern Texas around the time she died. Another thing that makes me believe she was from Texas was the high lead isotope. Wichita Falls/Irving has a high lead level in terms of isotopes. Something else that stuck out like a sore thumb was that there was a military base in use (McCoy Air Force Base) in Orlando, less than an hour away from Lake Panasoffkee. Maybe LMLP was married to an airman in Texas and they were sent to Florida so he could serve. Perhaps she has a child while they live there. One thing that should be considered is the belt - it's 36 inches (probably belonged to a man 6', take or give). I know the AF would be looking for someone tall and physically fit, which would match this man. What do you guys think?
Rb60a84d0175caf533678fd3521572596

With men's belt sizing, remember too, you size down. Most likely, a 36 inch belt size, would be worn by a man with a 32 inch waist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back