FL FL - Sumter Co., 'Little Miss Panasoffkee' WhtFem 470UFFL, 17-24, Feb'71

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by smile22, May 5, 2005.

1. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

From a cursory look, I agree with this as a good possible match. State of Florida, timing, both women are petite, they even both have mention of something about their right ankles.
    How traumatic that must have been for MMC's son.

carbuff and lonewanderer like this.

2. Feme98

Feme98 Well-Known Member

Regarding the new information of the body being found wrapped in a carpet. From the video released by LE, her hand was sticking from the lake when the two hitchhikers found her.

carbuff likes this.
  3. lonewanderer

lonewanderer Well-Known Member

Cook was also working on making a green dress, and the doe was in a green dress.

Much greater detail has been gone into in sandwiched posts in this thread mentioned both for and against in being Cook.

4. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig ...

UID6040revision05112021.jpg
    Revision/update to my earlier drawing of this young lady.

5. Friday Fan

Friday Fan Well-Known Member

There is no mention of any labels on her clothing. Back then you could tell alot about a person from where they shopped. We didn't have discount outlets like Ross Dress for Less etc. Her clothes were trendy for that time. These were clothes that were worn to work or on a date.

Clothes were purchased from either trendy department stores, boutiques or budget stores like Penney's, Sear's etc. Where you shopped said alot about your budget and social circles.

I don't know why this wasn't determined at the time.

I'm also confused about the lead isotopes. We had leaded gas in the US until 1975.

And yeah, I agree with the priest, I can't picture pilgrims from Greece traveling to the US to attend an Epiphany celebration!

Clues emerge in cold case murder that may be tied to Tarpon Springs

If Greek communities are like Armenian communities, if someone is missing everyone talks. Seriously...

Last edited: May 29, 2021