Found Deceased FL - Suzanne Carlson, 35, Jacksonville Beach, 28 Dec 2017

I haven't read Shannon's case (but plan to). What this sounds like to me is drug-induced. I will not be surprised if the tox report is telling (if we ever see it of course).

Sadly, besides the LISK victim, this case reminds me of Dr. Teleka Patrick. She has a thread here at WS. In the dark and new to the area, Suzanne may not have known where all the bodies of water were.

Sadly, besides the LISK victim, this case reminds me of Dr. Teleka Patrick. She has a thread here at WS. In the dark and new to the area, Suzanne may not have known where all the bodies of water were.

Dr. Patrick was very delusional when she drowned when she got out of her car willingly. I believe at the time she was suicidal as well. The bizarre things she was claiming at the time were mind boggling when she created her own reality which were actually all falsehoods.

I believe in this case the toxicology report will be vital. She was very disoriented and often we do see these kind of people end up in bodies of water whether intentional or not. Like Patrick they seem to travel in vehicle or on foot away from where they live even if its a couple of miles or much further.

JMO

Is it ok to ask who/what LISK is? I've not heard of it before. Sorry that I'm kinda off-topic.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

[h=1]911 calls: Jacksonville Beach woman found in marsh asked to use neighbors' phone[/h][FONT="]Audio recordings of 911 calls made the morning Suzanne Carlson disappeared give a glimpse into the last known contact she had with people before her death.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...rsh-asked-to-use-neighbors-phone/77-507354091
[/FONT]

Does not say she was incoherent or babbling, just that she couldn't hear her. I wonder what "sensitive information" is in the other call that they won't release it or the cause of death.

oh this is so very sad... I took think this may have been an accidental suicide, or perhaps she was poisoned or drugged.

I am leaning towards suicide due to a mental break of some sort. Sad no matter what.

I thought maybe she took a bunch of pills to OD, fell asleep and then woke up still under the influence of whatever she might have taken. Changed her mind about wanting to kill herself and wanted to be taken to the hospital. Became disoriented and wandered off into the marsh. It's very sad. It seems she was very alone and isolated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back