Found Deceased FL - Tammy Alexander, 16, Brooksville, 8 Nov 1979

We all know how Sherri Jarvis' killer is referred to as the I-45 killer, Libby and Abby's killer is referred to as Bridge Guy, etc.

Has any such name been given to Alexander's killer?
I guess 'the man at the diner' would be the closest thing to a name for the [suspected] killer?

Found this while chasing down a case in Bath, NY:

Suspect traveled extensively across the northern tier of the U.S., was in Alaska, also traveled through and lived in the central part of the country.

Had he lived in Bath, he would have used I-90, U.S. 15 (Now NY 15), NY 5, U.S. 20, etc., for travel to get north and west of Bath.

Attachments

• Cali_Doe_person_of_interest.jpg
    Cali_Doe_person_of_interest.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
  • thumb.png
    thumb.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Found this while chasing down a case in Bath, NY:

Suspect traveled extensively across the northern tier of the U.S., was in Alaska, also traveled through and lived in the central part of the country.

Had he lived in Bath, he would have used I-90, U.S. 15 (Now NY 15), NY 5, U.S. 20, etc., for travel to get north and west of Bath.
Maybe, maybe. The hair is quite on.

The guy said that he thought Tammy was a hunter trespassing on his property. Does that mean he heard the gunshot?

The guy said that he thought Tammy was a hunter trespassing on his property. Does that mean he heard the gunshot?
Probably not. He likley meant to convey he though it was someone hiding from him as he drove by because they didn't have permission to be there. Most likley reason being they were hunting.

BBM

Di Zinno said they’ve connected with police in Florida who had Wilder’s DNA on file from an unrelated case. “The Palm Beach Police actually still had his DNA. So we have his DNA that we’re tracking against Ellery Jane Doe’s clothing.” The investigator added that the DNA will be used to test in the Shari Lynne Ball and Tammy Jo Alexander cases, too.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back