FL - Tania Paige, 4, found in dumpster, Miami-Dade County, 31 Oct 2017 *Arrest*

I'm guessing this little one will not be registered with NCMEC or NamUs.

Same here -- if someone thought his/her child so useless that s/he threw her little body in a dumpster, s/he is surely not gonna call and ask for help in "finding" her. Thrown out like an empty hamburger wrapper.

MIAMI, FL — A mother has been charged with smothering her four-year-old daughter on Halloween, placing her lifeless body in the trunk of her car for several days before finally attempting to dispose of the decomposing body in her apartment dumpster on Sunday, according to Miami-Dade police. The body of Tania Paige was discovered in the Tuscany Place Apartments dumpster around 12:45 p.m. The apartment complex is located at 25470 SW 137th Avenue not far from Homestead.

Thirty-one-year-old Tina Farrington was charged with first degree murder on Monday morning, according to Miami-Dade Police, who said that the child was murdered for talking back to her mother.
"The defendant became upset after hearing the victim talk back to her," according to court documents. "The defendant later lured the victim and her brother to her (defendant's) bedroom."

https://patch.com/florida/miami/mother-smothered-child-placed-body-dumpster-police

Hard to believe another child is gone at the hand of a parent. How can a parent act with such malice and rage toward their own baby? I will never understand, so sad.

Hard to believe another child is gone at the hand of a parent. How can a parent act with such malice and rage toward their own baby? I will never understand, so sad.

It's unexplainable. We've got UID children, murdered children, missing children. It never ends.

Your children are precious. When did these people lose sight of that.

jesus. on Halloween I took smiling pix of my 4 year old then took him trick or treating in his batman costume :*(

I had a back-talking 4 year old daughter -- she drove me to the end of my rope with her sass and attitude almost daily. I yelled more than I should have and sometimes had to just walk away. Now she is 17, my best buddy, and a daily reminder to me of how a decent amount of sass and attitude can be a GOOD quality for a girl to have.

I am so sorry this beautiful handful will not grow up to grace the world with her independence.

This poor, precious baby girl.
RIP [emoji22]

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I wonder how many couples or singles would have gotten in line to apply for the adoption of a little girl like this. SMH.

I wonder how many couples or singles would have gotten in line to apply for the adoption of a little girl like this. SMH.
My thoughts exactly..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88