Found Deceased FL - Taylen Mosley, 2, mom Pashun Jeffery, 20, homicide, St. Petersburg, 29 Mar 2023 *arrest*

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Taylen-Mosley.jpg
article

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - St. Petersburg police detectives are investigating the death of a mother at an apartment complex. Her 2-year-old boy is missing.

Detectives said the homicide took place at Lincoln Shores Apartments on 4th Street North. They said the body of 20-year-old Pashun Jeffery was found around 2:30 p.m. Thursday

Her son, Taylen Mosley, is missing. No other information was immediately provided.

"The child could be in danger and a search is underway for his whereabouts," according to a news release.

tired of women and children being treated as disposable. Too many mothers won't get to watch their babies grow up. Too many babies won't grow up because some man is mad about something. It's just never ending lately. So upsetting. Praying for Taylen's safety

The doors and trunk of a parked blue vehicle were open, with items sitting on the sidewalk behind it. Anyone with information on the child's location or the homicide should call 911 or St. Petersburg Police Department at (727) 893-7780.

Do you think the father took the child?
a male acquaintance of mom is gonna be my first guess, because, history tells me that is the most likely suspect. I don't know enough about Pashun and Taylen to know whether Taylen's dad is in the picture or if things were good between he and Pashun. Sometimes it is a boyfriend who ends mom's life and harms child just from spite. I hope that is not what has happened here but it's been a disturbing trend.

Taylen-Mosley.jpg
article

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - St. Petersburg police detectives are investigating the death of a mother at an apartment complex. Her 2-year-old boy is missing.

Detectives said the homicide took place at Lincoln Shores Apartments on 4th Street North. They said the body of 20-year-old Pashun Jeffery was found around 2:30 p.m. Thursday

Her son, Taylen Mosley, is missing. No other information was immediately provided.

"The child could be in danger and a search is underway for his whereabouts," according to a news release.
Got this amber alert. I was very upset to read that his mother, a young woman, was found dead. I think we can all guess how this will go. MOO

5:30 pm saw mom and boy

9 pm -9:30 pm, area check due to commotion coming from the apartment

No on called the police

Violent crime scene

Family members have yet to hear from the mom or boy.

2:30 pm wellness check from the apartment complex

Not with his father

Amber alert: missing since last night

5 pm- now have not seen the boy

Drone footage

URGENT!!!!!

All hands on deck to find Taylen

County, state and federal partners

Snip
“I can tell you it was a very violent homicide scene within the apartment,” Holloway said. “But we could not find the 2-year-old. So right now, that’s our main concern — is to try and find Taylen.”

Jeffery’s family told police they saw her and the child Wednesday, Holloway said.

When they couldn’t reach Jeffery on Thursday, they asked an apartment manager to check, and the manager entered and found her deceased, the police chief said.

Snip
Police say that investigators know that Taylen is not with his father

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member