Found Deceased FL - Taylen Mosley, 2, mom Pashun Jeffery, 20, homicide, St. Petersburg, 29 Mar 2023 *arrest*

Once the PM details for Taylen are completed, they will know how he died; whether we as the public, will know is debatable.
But the timeline and events will be clearer for LE and hopefully help towards a conviction.
I hope they do release if he was alive before he went in the water or not, I feel it will help with minimizing drama and speculation. I hope he suffered as little as possible and was unaware. It's so frigging sad.
JMO
It sure is. 2 very evil crimes in the Tampa area in 2 weeks.

APR. 14, 2023
Mosley is charged with two counts of first-degree murder. And even though he’s accused of murdering his own son, under the current law he gets to decide what happens to his son’s remains.
[...]
The bill has already passed three committees in the senate and is expected to make it to the senate floor next week, and so is the House version.

Rouson says he fully expects for this victim’s rights bill to be signed by the governor and become law, closing that loophole.

APR. 14, 2023
Mosley is charged with two counts of first-degree murder. And even though he’s accused of murdering his own son, under the current law he gets to decide what happens to his son’s remains.
[...]
The bill has already passed three committees in the senate and is expected to make it to the senate floor next week, and so is the House version.

Rouson says he fully expects for this victim’s rights bill to be signed by the governor and become law, closing that loophole.
Wow…

Omg… so he was deliberately drowned? How evil is this?!
Not only that, but he was alive for the slaughter of his mother, was carried from the house by her killer, who must have been drenched in her blood, driven some distance away, then hurled into waters his killer must have known contained animals who would eat him. Leaving him alone in an apartment with his dead mother would have been heinous, but at least he would have lived.

I suppose at least that there's no way he can claim the killing of Taylen wasn't premeditated. That's a long drive to think over what you're going to do and where.

MOO

Not only that, but he was alive for the slaughter of his mother, was carried from the house by her killer, who must have been drenched in her blood, driven some distance away, then hurled into waters his killer must have known contained animals who would eat him. Leaving him alone in an apartment with his dead mother would have been heinous, but at least he would have lived.

I suppose at least that there's no way he can claim the killing of Taylen wasn't premeditated. That's a long drive to think over what you're going to do and where.

MOO
It’s unbelievable… to his own son. Who did nothing and probably couldn’t even speak against him! He must have been so scared!

Thomas Mosley, who was charged on two counts of first-degree murder, has been booked into jail. He's accused of stabbing St. Pete mother Pashun Jeffrey and his two-year-old son, Taylen Mosley. Court records show the mother was stabbed more than 100 times in her St. Pete apartment two days before the toddler was found dead.

He has pleaded not guilty.

So he objected to the prosecutor obtaining medical records? His own medical records I presume? What the......

If you do object or hire a criminal defense attorney to enter the objection for you, then a “Hunter Hearing” will be scheduled with a judge. At the hearing, your attorney can raise all of the procedural and substantive objections.

APR. 14, 2023
[...]

This vile human being already decided what he wanted to do with his son -- threw him to the alligators. He doesn't get to decide again.

This precious little baby.

Someday there seems to be no limit to evil.

Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back