Found Deceased FL - Taylen Mosley, 2, mom Pashun Jeffery, 20, homicide, St. Petersburg, 29 Mar 2023 *arrest*

So...following the red flags the circumstantial evidence is throwing up, I would imagine LE is trying to determine what type of father he was, to determine where they should be looking. Either Tay was left there and wandered off, he was taken and placed in someone else's custody or that other option we don't want to think about.
I thought the mention in the presser about the blood trail was interesting. I wish they would have elaborated as to whether it was made by an adult or could have been made by a child.

a

Anything to bring or prepare for? LMK!
St. Pete Police

@StPetePD

Volunteer Search for Taylen: Anyone who wants to help #stpetepd search for missing 2 y/o Taylen Mosley, gather at 8 a.m., Saturday, at the tent in the Winn Dixie parking lot, 11100 4th St. N. Teams will go with officers. Wear comfortable shoes, hats, sunscreen, & water.

Volunteer Search for Taylen:
Anyone who wants to help #stpetepd search for missing 2 y/o. Taylen Mosley, gather at 8 a.m., Saturday, April 1st at the tent in the Winn Dixie parking lot, 11100 4th St. N. St Pete, FL and Teams will go with officers. Wear comfortable shoes, hats, sunscreen, & water.
Volunteers Wanted!!

UPDATE: St. Petersburg police announced this evening that there is a “significant update” on the disappearance of Taylen Mosley and that police Chief Anthony Holloway will address the media at 8:15 p.m.

Last edited:

WFLA J.B. Biunno is live now.​

5m ·
#BREAKING: 'SIGNIFICANT’ UPDATE IN MISSING 2-YEAR-OLD SEARCH | St. Petersburg Police have called a press conference to announce a significant update in the disappearance of missing 2-year-old Taylen Mosley and death of his mother Pashun Jeffrey. UPDATES: http://bit.ly/3ZzBlnA #TaylenMosley #PashunJeffrey

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — St. Pete police announced that Taylen Mosley’s body was found in an alligator’s mouth on Friday afternoon.

Police said they spotted an alligator with an object in its mouth. Officers fired a round at the alligator and it dropped the object.

Chief Anthony Holloway said officers were able to retrieve Taylen’s body intact.
[...]
Taylen’s father is being charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

Holloway said the boy’s body was found in the clutches of an alligator’s mouth near Dell Holmes Park in St. Petersburg on Friday.

Google maps says that's under a 20 minute drive from Taylen's home.

Of all the horrific endings I’d imagined, this is so far beyond that I really need to nope out on some of these cases. There’s real, tangible, living evil in this world and it feeds on the innocent. Prayers offered up for the repose of their souls.

To be clear, they are not saying he was killed by the alligator. They have not yet said how they think he died. I kind of suspect they found biological evidence in the apartment that indicated he was killed at the same time as his mother. I can’t see anyone killing the mother in such a way as they did and not having that child have seen/heard it. My guess is he had to do away with the witness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back