GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

This case still leaves me with questions. Obviously she abused and neglected this little girl to the point of torture and as a result Taylor Rose eventually died.
What triggered the removal from daycare and the intentional extreme neglect that resulted in death?

Is it just a coincidence that she accepted a plea deal immediately after depositions were scheduled for out of town family members? I always suspected that Brianna experienced some type trauma during childhood or as a young adult that damaged her ability to love and care for Taylor Rose.
She’s still responsible and sentence was just.

This case still leaves me with questions. Obviously she abused and neglected this little girl to the point of torture and as a result Taylor Rose eventually died.
What triggered the removal from daycare and the intentional extreme neglect that resulted in death?

Is it just a coincidence that she accepted a plea deal immediately after depositions were scheduled for out of town family members? I always suspected that Brianna experienced some type trauma during childhood or as a young adult that damaged her ability to love and care for Taylor Rose.
She’s still responsible and sentence was just.

I actually looked at options for adoption placement for older children, Brianna could have given Taylor Rose a chance, and relinquished her. She didn't want her.

It costs nothing to give up an older child for adoption. Fill out the paperwork, drop her off. Sounds cold. But it is better than leaving a child to starve to death in a closet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back