Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was on a ventilator can she even talk this soon? If she does have the ability to talk I doubt she will since she previously refused to talk to LE when the questioning got serious.

She would likely have a difficult time talking, but what we do is communicate by asking pt to write answers if throat too painful. People usually have a painful/sore throat after being extubated, but she was extubated so quickly, if she even was intubated. Idk... something doesn't quite add up.

DH and I were struck last night while watching the footage of BW on the stretcher being wheeled into the hospital. They were not in a hurry and no one was ambuing her (using an ambu bag for ventilation) or doing compressions. Didn't appear as life threatening as reported, at least at that moment. Wherever she is, they had better have her on suicide precautions. I'm wondering if she was Baker Acted which would be the normal protocol with an attempted suicide. Possibly transferred to NAS Jax hosp? But the news report on News4Jax last night stated that she was brought to UF Jax because police could guard her and have access to her.

Maybe her condition wasn’t as bad as we were led to believe. Infact it mustn’t have been to be up and out in less than 24 hours. Surely.

I’m not going to lie I kind of wished her dead. I know that’s probably wrong of me, I just fear she will be protected due to her job and I know she isn’t going to talk. Infuriating.

According to Duval County arrest records- she was "arrested" 11 12 19 at 7:16pm
Presumably, in absentia ? We (the public) are getting a lot of conflicting stories. Always best to look at many sources of information IMO
correct, her arrest was done in absentia even as she was being admitted to the hospital yesterday

What is it I'm not getting or not seeing?

I think that some people see a woman who looks nice, "valedictorian," responsible career, photos in which she looks loving with her daughter, read the co-worker quote about how she's always been a proud mom and how yesterday she appeared as if she cried her "last tear," and people can't reconcile that combination with... violent sociopath.

They think some big puzzle piece must be missing?

But I don't know. Some downward spirals of depression, mental illness, (or drugs) just get worse and worse.

Or some people are so angry inside and end up eventually abusing others in their inability to cope.

This is just my take on it. Why someone with no criminal background could end up here eventually.

Or possibly they just have always faked caring and normalicy really well but are a sociopath. Like the Watts case.

Just speculating overall now. Not trying to give my theory. I don't know what this case is yet.

MOO.

The missing girl's mother was absentee booked on charges of child neglect and giving false information to investigators in the search for her daughter. Brianna Williams, the sheriff said, was flown earlier in the day from Naval Air Station Jacksonville to UF Health hospital to be treated after either overdosing or ingesting an unknown substance.

"Security was surrounding her as she was rolled into the hospital," Jefferson said. "They will put a police hold on her even though she's hospitalized. She's just there for medical treatment. She cannot go anywhere. She can't be released on her own.Taylor Rose Williams' mother has been arrested. What could be next?

According to Duval County arrest records- she was "arrested" 11 12 19 at 7:16pm
Presumably, in absentia ? We (the public) are getting a lot of conflicting stories. Always best to look at many sources of information IMO
Yes, the local reports from last night stated in absentia. "Brianna Williams, 27, was absentee booked, as the sheriff confirmed that she was flown earlier in the day from Naval Air Station Jacksonville to UF Health hospital. Duval County jail records show Brianna Williams was booked in absentia on two counts of child neglect and giving false information to law enforcement during an investigation, and the three charges carry a total bond of $1.1 million."
Taylor Williams' mother charged with child neglect, giving false information

Just thinking out loud... acetaminophen overdose... Tylenol would be readily available in barracks and once they treated they totally could transfer her back to base hospital to continue to ensure that serum acetaminophen levels are dropping as expected ... and monitor liver enzymes. MOO.

Just thinking out loud... acetaminophen overdose... Tylenol would be readily available in barracks and once they treated they totally could transfer her back to base hospital to continue to ensure that serum acetaminophen levels are dropping as expected ... and monitor liver enzymes. MOO.

But... she would not be as sick as previously reported... so maybe not acetaminophen or maybe she really wasn't as sick as reported... MOO.

She would likely have a difficult time talking, but what we do is communicate by asking pt to write answers if throat too painful. People usually have a painful/sore throat after being extubated, but she was extubated so quickly, if she even was intubated. Idk... something doesn't quite add up.

I doubt she would write anything down anyway if she had to communicate in that manner.

"That's not her," Certina Williams said. "Something's wrong and needs to be straightened out."

When asked if there was anything he wished to say to Brianna Williams, Jackson responded: "That we love her and we stand with her." Grisly discovery during search shocks great aunt, great uncle of missing girl

Sheriff Mike Williams said there are "indications the remains may be Taylor Williams," but authorities are conducting forensic tests to confirm the body's identity. $1 million bond set for Brianna Williams, arrested after suicide attempt following discovery of a child's remains in Alabama

Taylor's great aunt in nearby Linden, Alabama -- where Brianna Williams grew up -- told WUVA-TV, "I'm feeling a lot of hurt."

"It's unbelievable that this is going on but, as a family, we try to work through it just try to get closer together," Boyd Jackson said. Remains found wooded area in Alabama during search for Taylor Rose Williams

I feel for her family. She distanced herself from them and they seem to be genuinely shocked at this turn of events. They didn't see it coming based on their statements to press throughout this case.

I would suspect she has a Lawyer so I don't expect she will talk
I know nothing of military or naval protocol save what I have seen in movies so forgive the question if it's stupid but yours has made me wonder if the Navy will provide her attorney or if she will be needing private counsel. Does anyone know how this works? Has there been any press mention of already having counsel or will a public defender be assigned her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anxiousotter307