Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I wonder if the rent at her new place is cheaper than the rent at the old place. She knew her BAH will be decreased once her kid is gone, so did she move to accommodate her new budget?
Comparing the two areas of town I would say the rent on the new house is significantly lower than the apartment - maybe by up to as much as 1/2. I am local for reference.

How STRANGE to move while your child is missing?

I wonder if she set up her daughters bedroom in the new house or left her daughters personal items in boxes?

A woman who spoke with News4Jax said that on Sunday, she helped Brianna Williams move from Southside Villas to the Ivy Street home in Brentwood, where Williams told police her daughter was last seen. She said she never saw the little girl.

What we know about missing 5-year-old's family

Last edited:
When was the last time dad saw or spoke to taylor?

Taylor's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Alabama, told News4Jax by phone early Thursday evening that she and Taylor's father have not spoken to Taylor or her mother in two years because Brianna Williams, who moved to Jacksonville with Taylor two years ago, cut off all communication.

What we know about missing 5-year-old's family

^ I would certainly expect so. So weird she came into work.....is she in some sort of denial and carrying on as though nothing happened? Just another day?
Any mother with a missing child would be a basket case, in need of sedatives.
It did state she was doing administrative items. She may have been filing out leave forms or something of that matter. It does not say she was actually working. And she may have been meeting with her command to update them or even getting a meeting with counseling. NAS Jax has full services at their base. Its not like being at home would have been comfortable or easy for her either with media and people walking all around.

It did state she was doing administrative items. She may have been filing out leave forms or something of that matter. It does not say she was actually working. And she may have been meeting with her command to update them or even getting a meeting with counseling. NAS Jax has full services at their base. Its not like being at home would have been comfortable or easy for her either with media and people walking all around.

I personally don't think things should be comfortable or easy for her right now. She needs to give up the location of Taylor and tell authorities what happened to her :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa