Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abudrake,

Is there any place special to Taylor from your outings in the past together that she may go to now for reflection?

Abudrake,

Is there any place special to Taylor from your outings in the past together that she may go to now for reflection?

None that I can think of. She never found refuge in places, hiking, etc. People are her thing; she always wants to be around new people. Even when she's around people already, she'll be on her phone interacting with different people. In the rare instances where she wanted to chill out and 'escape' she'd watch Forensic Files for hours and hours.

Has Reserve, LA proven to be anything concerning her phone pinging off that cell tower?

This is all news to me. I've never met any of her new Pensacola circle of friends - she only moved there in August.

IIRC, the reason that "roommate girlfriend" was so upset when she called me is that she found out about the relationship...and the reason "other" girlfriend told her stuff is that she was also unaware of the other relationship. I have doubts about my memory here, and how credible it is even if I remember correctly. It's just too dramatic and salacious.

This worries me. We had two cases here recently involving a love triangle that both ended deadly. I hope LE has looked closely at both girlfriends.

None that I can think of. She never found refuge in places, hiking, etc. People are her thing; she always wants to be around new people. Even when she's around people already, she'll be on her phone interacting with different people. In the rare instances where she wanted to chill out and 'escape' she'd watch Forensic Files for hours and hours.

This sounds like she tries to run from herself, keeping friendships fleeting and superficial so noone gets to know her deeply and intimately. Large cities are the most likely places where she would be now imo.

We call that a 'burner phone.

I don't scare easily. But I am running up a sleep debt by spending so much time here...I need to back away a bit.

Ha. Clearly, I have no experience with them! Good to know there's a chance she's purchased one and using that instead of her regular cell phone.

Totally understand the sleep debt. I have a 7 month old that never sleeps which is why I've found myself here so much lately!

The gun show thing may not be a bad thing to look into. At the least, someone that she worked for/with may have some insights into where she might be. Looks like there was a gun show right outside of New Orleans a week and a half ago: http://www.greatsoutherngunshow.com/calendar.htm

Quick Question here!

Are you certain she didn't tell your son she was leaving and he promised not to tell?

I spent some time really going into the FB of TW. I am more concerned with a particular time frame. It looks to me as some changes in appearance over the last year or so. Was there potentially something personal she could have been going through? I am not at all trying to speak badly, she just looks a little bedraggled.

I know it looks and sounds like she enjoys all types of firearms. Is is possible she could have been involved in a business or person who is not above board and she was inadvertently drawn in and is now hiding from those people?Firearms (illegal sales) can be a tough, cut throat and dangerous business. I am read a book recently, where a former FBI investigator was tricked into working for gun smugglers and arms dealers. He was then on the run to avoid being caught by the kingpins. Sort of like mafia type.
That could also explain why she particularly wanting to keep DW safe. Maybe she is away and staying out of contact with everyone, to keep them safe.

Grasping at straws, but we need some type of scenario to think about.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I think this is a reasonable theory. It could also explain all the money she had.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Jmo but I am not seeing foul play at all. Clearly she had reasons to vanish, possibly more so than any case I can recall.

I'm in agreement, to a large extent.
Court issues, child support issues, love triangle, her personality clues, all make a little 'vacation' sound pretty good at the moment.
She allegedly had plenty of funds to finance it and sadly, it seems she is at least somewhat self-centered.
She obviously has the skills to go off the radar for awhile, moreso than the average person.
If it weren't for the recent tantrum of Mother Nature, I'd say check Key West to see if she's chilling in paradise.
This reminds me of another case that is very similar but I'll be damned if I can remember the gal's name right now.
I'll keep thinking...

I see on huff post a shoplifting charge and mugshot. Was

The safety deposit box/moving truck friend still has me puzzled. It was friends safety deposit box, not Taylor's, right? Taylor would have to have extreme trust in this friend to keep her cash in friends box. Friend could have helped herself at any point. Or friend had the fear of god put into her. Why take the cashiers checks out just to leave them at girlfriends house? I'm sure they can only be endorsed by Taylor.

The safety deposit box/moving truck friend still has me puzzled. It was friends safety deposit box, not Taylor's, right? Taylor would have to have extreme trust in this friend to keep her cash in friends box. Friend could have helped herself at any point. Or friend had the fear of god put into her. Why take the cashiers checks out just to leave them at girlfriends house? I'm sure they can only be endorsed by Taylor.

I'm wondering if Taylor removed the funds from the safety deposit box in anticipation of the upcoming court date -- knowing that she would be required to hand over what the court ordered. Just speculating.

I'm wondering if Taylor removed the funds from the safety deposit box in anticipation of the upcoming court date -- knowing that she would be required to hand over what the court ordered. Just speculating.
maybe but would court even know it was in friends box?

<modsnip> Let's wheel this back on track to where it was ~48 hours ago. That was helpful and generated some leads.

Please, read the court documents that are readily available to the public (flcourts.gov) before you post anything! At a minimum, go see her own words (2 days before she disappeared) about her impending emergency departure from the area. Next, read her father's affidavit in response.

<modsnip>

AbuDrake I have been on the court website but I do not know where to find and access the aforementioned court records. Can you or anyone reading this advise how, once on the site, I access the records for her? Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would never put my money in some elses bank account.
or a safe deposit box

soooo my question is
Is she missing or off on her own.

soooo my question is
Is she missing or off on her own.

That is the question; however, without her telling someone, that is not known for certain. There is the possibility for either IMVHO.

I personally believe that she may have left on her own. I hope that she has not been harmed. However, with that much cash on her, she could stay quiet for quite some time. IMO Or, it could go the other direction. With that much cash, she could have been harmed... Such a conundrum

I'm glad to hear that two PI's are working the case.I have my doubts about how hard LE is looking into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa