Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellesnwhistles

bellesnwhistles Well-Known Member

Never mind, I see you are talking about the post that originally circulated about her being missing... wow wow wow.

2. FlossyMay

FlossyMay Well-Known Member

How would she come back? It would start with a phone call letting everyone know she's okay. Then the posters would be updated to found safe. Her lawyer would handle the court issues. If she owes money, she'll be ordered to pay or wages would be garnished. Children are forgiving as are mothers and girlfriends and anyone else that loves a person. All these issues can be worked out. The people that matter will be thankful she's back and those that don't matter...well, it's none of their business. I doubt very seriously that Nancy Grace will be knocking her door down for an interview. They'll ask for privacy and decent people will understand that. We'll all move on to the next case and life will go on as it always does.

3. ohiobuckeyegirl

ohiobuckeyegirl Well-Known Member

Same opinion I have

4. ohiobuckeyegirl

ohiobuckeyegirl Well-Known Member

I believe you and I am so sorry you are going through this. Thank you for coming here and being a voice for her.

5. mrsguest

mrsguest New Member

Fleurde, I'm sorry you're going through such a terrible time right now but imo all and any small detail may help. Things you may think are not important may actually help the WS community put together more ideas and leads in order to help bring TW home. (Again all MOO. )

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

6. fleurde

fleurde Verified Insider - Taylor Ashley Wright

They had not divided the HHG still. There was a meeting for that on the 11th Sept... She was a no show as she was missing at that point. The truck contained her belongings (just minor miscellaneous stuff, but I can't be certain what was "theirs")

7. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

OMG. Yet a another reason her disappearing voluntarily makes no sense. I'm so sorry Fleurde. :hug:

8. iliketotalk15

iliketotalk15 Active Member

This case could use a timeline and a FAQ, I think! Maybe it's just my terrible memory, though.

It was mentioned early in the thread by our 1st VI that she had disappeared before, if I remember correctly. Can some light be shed on the circumstances? Why did she disappear? How long was she gone? Where did she go?

I kind of got the feeling that her decision making skills maybe aren't great, or she's somewhat impulsive, but that seems kind of at odds with her being a PI.

9. Gardener1850

I don't recall see that she had gone missing before but we got a lot of info from the ex and most of it not flattering to Taylor, IMO. I will work on a timeline for Taylor's case.

10. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

Based solely on my impressions, from what I have learned here, TW seems nothing other than an intelligent, reliable, highly-capable and lovable human being.

11. Gardener1850

Was this live interview with the PI recorded anywhere that we can listen to it? I didn't hear it and don't see a way to replay from that link. TIA.

12. iliketotalk15

iliketotalk15 Active Member

Ok, quoting myself to correct. AbuDrake actually said she HAS NOT gone missing before. Post #190. My apologies. Bad memory in play.

13. Bogbean

Bogbean Active Member

How can one find this post?

14. darring21

darring21 Well-Known Member

Go to the first post in this thread and get the PIs name. Search for it in FB... his own personal FB not his company's.

15. Gardener1850

Quoting myself to add that I have since found that the approx location of TW's home was in the press: Berkley Drive in Pensacola
    http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

I am working my way through re-reading this thread to construct a detailed timeline. I probably won't finish timeline until tomorrow so if someone else wants to work on a map in the meantime, that would be awesome. So far we could map out her street where car and belongings were left (Berkley Drive) and Reserve, LA where the phone last pinged.

16. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I think this case needs to be left to LE. If anyone has any real info, it is them I guess. Not sure what we here can do. Jmo

17. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

Holy cow...everyone should do this. Thanks for the heads up. I had saved that post, but hadn’t gone back to it in a couple weeks.

Also not everyone uses their real name on Facebook. Just saying- can’t break any rules here, but people close to this case who appear to have no social media actually do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Bird of Paradise

Bird of Paradise Well-Known Member

The family is hurting and looking for answers.

Reading what is said on social meida in the heat of the moment isn't something that should be treated like it's an "omg-have you seen" type event.

JMO

19. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Well-Known Member

lots of passive aggressiveness on that FB. It's like, "we love and miss her and need her but she is such a sketchy and bad person..." WTF? Sad to continue to sling mud at a time like this IMO.

It seems like we care more about Taylor here than some others who are close to her.

And again, I hope I can come back and eat my hat when Taylor is found safe. But I am not getting my napkin out anytime soon.

20. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

Tone is hard to read on the internet. Please refrain from assuming how I was saying this...I don’t need to be chastised. Thanks.

And for the record my holy cow was the amount of posts- over a thousand. Not nearly what was there when I first saved the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.