Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, I see you are talking about the post that originally circulated about her being missing... wow wow wow.

How would she come back? It would start with a phone call letting everyone know she's okay. Then the posters would be updated to found safe. Her lawyer would handle the court issues. If she owes money, she'll be ordered to pay or wages would be garnished. Children are forgiving as are mothers and girlfriends and anyone else that loves a person. All these issues can be worked out. The people that matter will be thankful she's back and those that don't matter...well, it's none of their business. I doubt very seriously that Nancy Grace will be knocking her door down for an interview. They'll ask for privacy and decent people will understand that. We'll all move on to the next case and life will go on as it always does.

The suggestions are not going ignored. You may feel this way, but I promise you they are not. I want to find TW more than words can truly describe. I don't expect you to believe me, but I know where my heart is in this. (responding to ohiobuckeyegirl)

I believe you and I am so sorry you are going through this. Thank you for coming here and being a voice for her.

When it was unfrozen, TW had legal right to it. Step 2 from the court ordered her to pay to help them sell a mutual property, and 2 other things I will not say because quite honestly it isn't important.
Fleurde, I'm sorry you're going through such a terrible time right now but imo all and any small detail may help. Things you may think are not important may actually help the WS community put together more ideas and leads in order to help bring TW home. (Again all MOO. )

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Thank you, so it sounds like she was in the process of dividing HHG or had just completed dividing HHG right before she disappeared? Is that correct? Had the items in the moving truck just come from her ex's house in NC?

They had not divided the HHG still. There was a meeting for that on the 11th Sept... She was a no show as she was missing at that point. The truck contained her belongings (just minor miscellaneous stuff, but I can't be certain what was "theirs")

They had not divided the HHG still. There was a meeting for that on the 11th Sept... She was a no show as she was missing at that point. The truck contained her belongings (just minor miscellaneous stuff, but I can't be certain what was "theirs")

OMG. Yet a another reason her disappearing voluntarily makes no sense. I'm so sorry Fleurde. :hug:

This case could use a timeline and a FAQ, I think! Maybe it's just my terrible memory, though.

It was mentioned early in the thread by our 1st VI that she had disappeared before, if I remember correctly. Can some light be shed on the circumstances? Why did she disappear? How long was she gone? Where did she go?

I kind of got the feeling that her decision making skills maybe aren't great, or she's somewhat impulsive, but that seems kind of at odds with her being a PI.

This case could use a timeline and a FAQ, I think! Maybe it's just my terrible memory, though.

It was mentioned early in the thread by our 1st VI that she had disappeared before, if I remember correctly. Can some light be shed on the circumstances? Why did she disappear? How long was she gone? Where did she go?

I kind of got the feeling that her decision making skills maybe aren't great, or she's somewhat impulsive, but that seems kind of at odds with her being a PI.

I don't recall see that she had gone missing before but we got a lot of info from the ex and most of it not flattering to Taylor, IMO. I will work on a timeline for Taylor's case.

Based solely on my impressions, from what I have learned here, TW seems nothing other than an intelligent, reliable, highly-capable and lovable human being.

The PI Brian Mulbach that appears to be the person that put the word out that Taylor went missing will be on WEBY 1330 AM radio at 7:35pm ET to talk about this case. You can listen to it live at this link: http://www.1330weby.com/index.php/listen-live

Was this live interview with the PI recorded anywhere that we can listen to it? I didn't hear it and don't see a way to replay from that link. TIA.

Ok, quoting myself to correct. AbuDrake actually said she HAS NOT gone missing before. Post #190. My apologies. Bad memory in play.

I'm trying to come up with new ways to discuss this case and help. One thing that stands out is that we don't have any addresses. In many cases we plot maps of locations and look for clues. Where was the bank? Where was the farm where she allegedly went horseback riding? The friend's house where she allegedly got into an Uber? Normally we would plot all of these locations along with the last GPS coordinates of her phone. Is there anything at all we can map at this point?

Fleurde or AbuDrake, if you are still reading, can you share which Wells Fargo she supposedly went to on Sept 8th?

Quoting myself to add that I have since found that the approx location of TW's home was in the press: Berkley Drive in Pensacola
http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

I am working my way through re-reading this thread to construct a detailed timeline. I probably won't finish timeline until tomorrow so if someone else wants to work on a map in the meantime, that would be awesome. So far we could map out her street where car and belongings were left (Berkley Drive) and Reserve, LA where the phone last pinged.

I think this case needs to be left to LE. If anyone has any real info, it is them I guess. Not sure what we here can do. Jmo

Go to the first post in this thread and get the PIs name. Search for it in FB... his own personal FB not his company's.

Holy cow...everyone should do this. Thanks for the heads up. I had saved that post, but hadn’t gone back to it in a couple weeks.

Also not everyone uses their real name on Facebook. Just saying- can’t break any rules here, but people close to this case who appear to have no social media actually do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow...everyone should do this. Thanks for the heads up. I had saved that post, but hadn’t gone back to it in a couple weeks.

The family is hurting and looking for answers.

Reading what is said on social meida in the heat of the moment isn't something that should be treated like it's an "omg-have you seen" type event.

JMO

lots of passive aggressiveness on that FB. It's like, "we love and miss her and need her but she is such a sketchy and bad person..." WTF? Sad to continue to sling mud at a time like this IMO.

It seems like we care more about Taylor here than some others who are close to her.

And again, I hope I can come back and eat my hat when Taylor is found safe. But I am not getting my napkin out anytime soon.

The family is hurting and looking for answers.

Reading what is said on social meida in the heat of the moment isn't something that should be treated like it's an "omg-have you seen" type event.

JMO

Tone is hard to read on the internet. Please refrain from assuming how I was saying this...I don’t need to be chastised. Thanks.

And for the record my holy cow was the amount of posts- over a thousand. Not nearly what was there when I first saved the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member