Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself to add that I have since found that the approx location of TW's home was in the press: Berkley Drive in Pensacola
http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

I am working my way through re-reading this thread to construct a detailed timeline. I probably won't finish timeline until tomorrow so if someone else wants to work on a map in the meantime, that would be awesome. So far we could map out her street where car and belongings were left (Berkley Drive) and Reserve, LA where the phone last pinged.

With all due respect, pleas refrain from putting my address on this forum. I would like to maintain my home residence in some type of privacy.

With all due respect, pleas refrain from putting my address on this forum. I would like to maintain my home residence in some type of privacy.

If I may explain, and I'm not trying to speak for Gardener, when someone goes missing the members here will create a timeline and map complete with last known location and all known locations visited in a certain window of time. No #'s need to be attached to the street name and everything that is mapped is supported with links to meida reports.

Hope that helps.

If I may explain, and I'm not trying to speak for Gardener, when someone goes missing the members here will create a timeline and map complete with last known location and all known locations visited in a certain window of time. No #'s need to be attached to the street name and everything that is mapped is supported with links to meida reports.

Hope that helps.

Hi fleurde, As Bird of Paradise says no address number will be attached. It is only the general street area that is of interest so we can get an idea of the distance between places Taylor went on the last day she was seen. The street where Taylor's car and other possessions were left was already reported by the media and so it is already public record that anyone who reads the news could know: http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

I understand your fears and please know I take your privacy seriously and would never post your street number, even if I had it (which I don't).

Hi fleurde, As Bird of Paradise says no address number will be attached. It is only the general street area that is of interest so we can get an idea of the distance between places Taylor went on the last day she was seen. The street where Taylor's car and other possessions were left was already reported by the media and so it is already public record that anyone who reads the news could know: http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...ues-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator

I understand your fears and please know I take your privacy seriously and would never post your street number, even if I had it (which I don't).

I understand what you are trying to do... However I personally feel it is pointless. You have my street, maybe one other location. Other than that you have no other areas. Again, I strongly feel this will result in nothing for you.

I understand what you are trying to do... However I personally feel it is pointless. You have my street, maybe one other location. Other than that you have no other areas. Again, I strongly feel this will result in nothing for you.

Do you have a suggestion what you'd like us to do instead?

I understand. I won't be making a map as I'm not really a "map person" and I would like more locations to study if I were to map something. I'll leave it to others on the board to decide if map-making is a worth-while activity at this point in the case. It was only a suggestion as to an avenue we have not really discussed in this case. Sometimes when a neighborhood or street is posted we get comments from locals who can describe things like the crime rate or general feel of the area. Or someone who remembers being in the area a person is missing from on the days in question. This type of mapping exercise would be MORE helpful for exploring the locations around where Taylor got into an Uber or went horseback riding or went to the bank.

I definitely think it's all helpful just to put things in a perspective. Appreciate all those working hard on this!

As of now, that is all we have. A kind person starts a map. That map is added to as we progress through the case. ONLY using addresses that are public information via media outlets and most often those do not include house numbers. I understand that this is your street, but it was also the last place our victim was seen. Even if you were not a VI on here, we would still do this, so try not to take it personally about you, but about Taylor and us gathering every bit of info we can about the days around her disappearance.
We are just trying to help find Taylor.

I don’t even know what to say about this case. It seems that with every suggestion made, it gets shot down. The only thing that we really know is that she is missing. LE has made no statements really except that they do not suspect foul play. I would like to think that if by chance PPD has made contact with her and know that she is safe that they would share that info with her loved ones but since loved ones are still posting on FB that she is missing that seems like wishful thinking. The part that bothers me the most about this case is you have a mom, who by both VI’s accounts was a loving mother, who either spoke or texted her son everyday, just stops the contact. I don’t think that she would just stop reaching out to her son. It just don’t make sense to me. There is just so much that has not been put out there like in other missing persons cases. Something just feels off about this whole situation. I really hope that Taylor comes home soon and that she is safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes, we are walking on eggshells a bit it here it seems IMO.

Any chance she is undercover or in protective custody? In her line of work, it might not be too outrageous to consider.

(Do I really think that? No, but I remain open to any possibilities.)

Any chance she is undercover or in protective custody? In her line of work, it might not be too outrageous to consider.

Her boss has stated that this is not the case. The undercover part I mean. IDK if he would know about protective custody.

Her boss has stated that this is not the case. The undercover part I mean. IDK if he would know about protective custody.

Well if he admitted it, that would sorta blow it, no? And if she did some "freelance" PI work (as VI indicated) then perhaps it was for a different client.

That suggestion has been asked multiple times to owner of the company that listed her as missing, well did the poster at least. He has stated no that she was not working undercover for him. Who knows tho, anything is possible but like you I really don’t think so either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This may already have been addressed but I am still curious why the police would take her car for safekeeping? Safekeeping from whom? Safekeeping from what harm? Just confused why car would be taken to remain in safety...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...

Well if he admitted it, that would sorta blow it, no? And if she did some "freelance" PI work (as VI indicated) then perhaps it was for a different client.

I just don't think that's the case because he (or whoever hired her) would have to bold face lie to the police and then the police would have to make a false mp report and I just don't think so. My daughter's father in law used to work undercover all the time and he was allowed to tell his wife he was doing it. He didn't tell her where or what exactly he was working on, but he was allowed to tell her enough to keep her quiet about it. If Taylor was just undercover for work, she probably would have told her mom and fleurde.

Hasn't the VI/GF stated that TAW also had her own PI business?

This may already have been addressed but I am still curious why the police would take her car for safekeeping? Safekeeping from whom? Safekeeping from what harm? Just confused why car would be taken to remain in safety...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...
By taking Taylor's car they know that no one else would have access to it any more - including Taylor.

By taking Taylor's car they know that no one else would have access to it any more - including Taylor.

Thanks Jethro but that is too simple for me....who would want access? And why take access away from Taylor? She was over 18...if she wanted to leave, she could. The courtdate was yet to be re-assigned so therefore she was not in any legal trouble. Why take her car away??

Maybe they took the car in case they decide foul play has been done...to preserve it. But why not just process it and release it? It is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288