Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? There is an Ashley Britt that lives in Pensacola

Her last name is McArthur according to all the news articles. I think Britt is an alternative last name or family last name.

I think a lot of us knew she didn’t leave on her own—can’t even begin to count how many times LE says they don’t suspect foul play and they are actually lying....but it’s a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The current one isn't up yet, per the Escambia Co Jail website and the newspapers. I was referring to the accused's mugshot from an arrest in August of this year.

I haven't posted here but have followed.
Like some others I didn't believe she left on her own....but this? I did not expect this.
And premeditated? omg

Those of you who figured out who the friend was before she was arrested-- please share your info source. I don't do social media much and had not really sleuthed very much into Taylor's friends. How did you know and if the source is a link about the suspect we can post here, please share. TIA.

PS: I have a feeling the entire timeline we have is bogus... SO we need to start from square one on what we know now.

If Taylor had just moved from Destin, how long could she have known this woman? I guess she trusted her due to the law enforcement history?

There was someone posting here claiming to be a friend of Taylor's. I hope to heck it wasn't this Ashley person. Does anyone else remember that?

All I know is from the local news websites. I was surfing FB when the news alert crossed my feed. (I'm local) I googled the accused and a mugshot popped up, then I checked FB and saw the victim and the mugshot I found were FB friends. There are two ladies with the name AM in Pensacola, but only one had TW as a friend.

The one for TW isn't up yet, per the Escambia County Jail website. The accused has an old one from August of this year.

There was someone posting here claiming to be a friend of Taylor's. I hope to heck it wasn't this Ashley person. Does anyone else remember that?

yes, I remember that too. It was around the time that Fleude came to post and the posts were removed. I don't recall what they said or the user name, however.

That was me who posted. And I am/was a friend. Ash was supposed to be one of her best friends, which makes this even worse.

I emailed to be a verified user but never received a phone call.

I wonder if more charges are coming...if Ashley had any help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for your loss.
Also to Fleurde and AbuDrake. My thoughts are with y'all.

No clue. I'm sure more will be posted on the news. We just found out early afternoon ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly