GUILTY FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Not sure. Our local media hasn't covered it which is why I found this odd. Anytime we have an arson here it is shared so they can get tips in. I haven't heard or seen a single thing on this. Not in any of the search warrants does it say anything about the structure being torched so therefore it had to happen after. I am just dying for more information on this case I feel as if we are all in for some more surprises.

Not sure. Our local media hasn't covered it which is why I found this odd. Anytime we have an arson here it is shared so they can get tips in. I haven't heard or seen a single thing on this. Not in any of the search warrants does it say anything about the structure being torched so therefore it had to happen after. I am just dying for more information on this case I feel as if we are all in for some more surprises.

Call the local news stations and ask them why their not reporting on this.

With regards to where all the money was being spent, the husband and wife were well known for taking extravagant trips . Sounds like a case of buying what she wants an begging for what she needs or in this case robbing and murdering

I believe to we are definitely in for some more surprises as to who will pop-up for the Prosecution .

Another thing I'd like to point out. As far as motive for stealing so much money from various sources, I don't believe it is drug related. People who are drug abusers normally will leave trace they are using. Nothing that they have taken from the house/business/cars had anything to do with drugs. Something surely would have came up if large quantities of drugs were being bought/sold/used. She is a very high level foodie on zomato. She traveled and ate out a lot. I purely think this lady was just used to spending what she wanted when she wanted and had a greed and need for money. Very manipulative. <modsnip>

This is big news.
Pensacola automatic amusement, right?

Can we corroborate this; particularly time? Curious if it happened before or after 10/27/2017 - when AM was interviewed in relation to the ongoing business fraud according to the most recent arrest warrant.

There must be dispatch recordings or fire incident reports that can be referenced right?

I am a local here, and have been following this case very carefully since it has started. I could sit here and write for hours on my opinions, but do not have the time currently. But I will like to add that since AM'S arrest, I have passed by her business. It appears to me her business has been set on fire. There are posters outside of it for a wanted arson. All windows are boarded up from being blown out I am guessing. This is very interesting to me as to why this isn't getting any media coverage either.

I believe to we are definitely in for some more surprises as to who will pop-up for the Prosecution .
I was thinking the same thing! There is probably a long list of people who either

1. Actually accused her of stealing/ scamming them
2. Suspected it but others or themselves just tried to explain it away
3. Never realized she was stealing from them

That will now put together the pieces and come forward. She was probably used to getting away with things because of her job, husbands job and unassuming looks. She makes me ill.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There are three more search warrants that will be available at some point (along with other documents).

How is the local media so quiet on this? They'll report updates about a person on trial for dehydrating their horse but premeditated murder doesn't make the WEAR 10:00 pm reel or the PNJ local section.

Affidavit for Search Warranthttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1cFjqHIUEhNkEvg2a0Xr9BtUguCX1LjFq

aaa58d0e59d6fbd9dc567a425d9a88b0.jpg

Specifically lists both Ashley AND Zac as opposed to just Ashley or Ashley &/or unknown persons.

e7d19e9f33f634e253a947212fcae9fa.png

Seeking to determine whether there is any evidence on the device in question related to the investigation. I may be looking too far into things but I’m thinking LE is trying to determine whether Ashley’s husband (Zac) has anything to do with Taylor’s murder.

The three search warrants that were pending are available. Capebluff posted part of one of them. They are for:

1) two iPhones that Ashley McArthur had on her at the time of two separate interviews with Pensacola PD
2) a Samsung Tablet found in the Ford F-250
3) various electronic devices (Capebluff posted a screenshot).

All of these items were already in possession of the Escambia County Sheriff's Office pursuant to prior warrants or voluntarily turned over. These warrants are for the contents of those devices.

Over the two years the fraud scheme allegedly took place, between July 2015 and September 2017, the report estimates McArthur stole $13,301.04.

A former employee of Pensacola Automated Amusements told investigators that during his employment, he found numerous receipts in the trash he kept, and allegedly found numerous bars including the Azalea had been denied proceeds from their jukeboxes by McArthur.

When investigators interviewed McArthur in the Escambia County Jail on Oct. 27, she said she was unaware of the discrepancies and denied knowing what the officer was talking about.

She said there was a contract between her business and the Azalea that only the cash proceeds from the jukebox should be split, not the entire proceeds. Larry Johnson, the owner of the Azalea, told investigators his understanding was the proceeds were split 50/50.

Private investigator's murder suspect charged with stealing $13k from Azalea's jukebox

Well, at least the media in Pensacola is now only one week behind what we have been posting on the thread.
Yep! Lol. Figured so many people would start realizing or start being heard about her stealing from them. She's despicable

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just wanted to throw out a quick 'thanks' to those of you who have posted links to the warrants, etc. and other docs.
I appreciate that in all cases, but especially in this one as I am dealing with a brand new (lemon) computer with issues, making it most difficult to search.
Grrrrrr. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora
Back