FL - Teresa, 25, & Tiffany Hall, 5, Cypress, 10 Dec 1991

cgraffo

Reaction score
In December 1991, a 26-year-old mother and her 6-year-old daughter were bludgeoned to death. Her husband was originally a suspect - but he was out of town at the time. <modsnip> Do you know anything about this case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right above, case has been reopened as of Dec 2020. I remember many specific names of possible killers. I was very young when this happened <modsnip - rumor>
I grew up in Jackson County and was close to Tiffany’s age.
I’ve been sending this info to various podcast I listen to, hoping to get one of these to highlight this case bc it’s always stuck with me. I never trusted Resendiz saying he was responsible but definitely an aspect that needs to be really looked at.
<modsnip>

This case haunts me. I was born in Jackson Co., my family still lives there. My youngest brother went to the same daycare as Tiffany. Resendiz and another serial killer both claimed credit for killing them, but neither panned out as credible. <accusation disguised as a question>

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for no link to statement made as fact>

I am not sure why more hasn't been released. I do know that Johnny Macs book "High Sheriff" has a chapter in it on this murder. Loads of information that wasn't previously released. I'm telling you if your obsessed with true crime, it's a easy solve, to me anyways.

I do know that Johnny Macs book "High Sheriff" has a chapter in it on this murder. Loads of information that wasn't previously released. I'm telling you if your obsessed with true crime, it's a easy solve, to me anyways.
Does the book give the location (address) where the murders happened? I'm having trouble finding it online.

Does the book give the location (address) where the murders happened? I'm having trouble finding it online.
I don't know the address but the podcast said they lived on Village Ave. which is right beside the tracks running parallel with them.

Only other item I found on a quick search.

News-Press, 12 Dec 91, pg 22
1680552493142.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member