FL FL - Terrance Williams, 27, & Felipe Santos, 23, Collier Co, 2003 & 2004

This man seems happy, not angry or evil. Even with his criminal record, he doesn't seem like a person who would willingly disappear or not speak to his family.

View attachment 278049

I don't think we can infer things from a person's photo. I doubt the person(s) he committed aggravated robbery on thought he was a lovely chap.

Not that I'm suggesting he voluntarily disappeared. The cop obviously had something to do with it.

I don't think we can infer things from a person's photo. I doubt the person(s) he committed aggravated robbery on thought he was a lovely chap.

Not that I'm suggesting he voluntarily disappeared. The cop obviously had something to do with it.
My comment isn't related to his personality nor am I minimizing his crimes. It's in direct relation to the disconnect between him and his family. Meaning there is no motive to run/hide/disappear from his biological connections. That is what this officer would have them believe, that he just ran off. JMO

Has anyone discussed the Starlight Tour theory? (Sorry I will have to read whole thread later)

It is a term used to describe police officers that drive drunk people outside of town to walk home in the elements. It has been reported since the 70s and is usually POC. Partically aboriginal men. I think this should be considered in some of our Does. This is completely terrible!

Has anyone discussed the Starlight Tour theory? (Sorry I will have to read whole thread later)

It is a term used to describe police officers that drive drunk people outside of town to walk home in the elements. It has been reported since the 70s and is usually POC. Partically aboriginal men. I think this should be considered in some of our Does. This is completely terrible!
This is certainly a possibility since they are on the edge of the edge of the Everglades.

Charlie project does say he went to prison for aggravated robbery. Without a trace, but strangely similar Tampa Bay Times, however, paint a different picture of the charge of robbery and he would not have gone to prison with 11 months jail and probation combined. Sounds like a charge of simple robbery to me which means he took something from someone that did not belong to him and it would not involve force I would imagine.
From the article ; He pleaded guilty in a robbery in 1995, according to court records, and got 11 months, part of which was probation. His mother says he owed child support and spent 55 days in jail after a DUI charge. After that, he decided to fly down to Florida to be near his mother.

Point is, dude did his time and it's not a reason to make someone go missing and probably murdered. Not a reason to talk bad about a victim either.

I was just reading through some of these older threads. Wow, nothing new on this case for almost 2 years. It's a shame someone is getting away with murder.

I can't believe I found this case here!! I am watching Tamron Hall right now about this case. When I first saw this story several years ago, and now again, I felt (and continue to feel) that Steve Caulkins- police officer, got away with murder. I mean what are the chances that two men whose last encounters were with this officer, are missing, never to be seen again. One Mexican, one black man. The officer passed one polygraph, but failed a second polygraph:

I think these two incidents occurred in 2004, within three months of each other- It is sad that we will probably never get the truth out of this officer and they cannot prove what happened here. An investigation revealed the officer was caught in several lies as well. It breaks my heart that two men came into contact with this man, never to be seen again. Just sad and angering that this officer will never be held to account for the disappearance of two men. This case has stuck with me ----

This case (or cases if linked) is truly fascinating. For me, Occam's Razor comes in to play here: what are the statistical chances of both men being last seen by the same officer? The same officer who lied about his recall of events? Hmm...

MOO

This case (or cases if linked) is truly fascinating. For me, Occam's Razor comes in to play here: what are the statistical chances of both men being last seen by the same officer? The same officer who lied about his recall of events? Hmm...

MOO

I have heard cops say there are no perfect murders-- but that is not true
and I be!ieve this dirty cop murdered these two men-- and has clearly gotten
away with it--------it is heartbreaking

"There's always hope. I've witnessed it myself in 28-year cases. Something gets found that was missed. Somebody comes forward with a conscience," said Monica Caison, founder of Community United Effort-CUE Center for Missing Persons.

"There are so many different ways, even all these years later, that information can still come forward."

Terrance Williams was 27 when he disappeared on Jan. 12, 2004, after witnesses saw him placed in former Collier County Sheriff's Deputy Steven Calkins’ patrol car. Williams was the second man to vanish after an encounter with Calkins in North Naples.

Terrance Williams' Jan. 12, 2004, disappearance still unsolved after 18 years

Here is how to watch the documentary: the only thing is it costs money- I was hoping to see it somewhere free-- I have great interest in this case. I am appalled at what I consider a horrible injustice involving two men who went missing after being in a police car by Deputy Caulkins.

Last edited:
My husband and I have watched all of the “Never Seen Again” episodes. I felt they were really well done. I knew two of the cases extremely well (Daniel Robinson and Jason Landry) and the others were new to me.

While I feel most cases could have multiple theories, this case seems so clear. I can’t come up with anything but the obvious. It makes me both sick and angry at the same time. Terrance was really close to his mom who talked throughout the show (double episode with Felipe). The show had a picture of Felipe holding his baby daughter. I just don’t understand how anyone can think one life is less than another. It’s really upsetting me lately.

When I watched the Paramount "Never Seen Again" episode, I thought I had already seen something on this case and I thought it was solved and that they tracked the cop's whereabouts on the days the guys went missing to a random dirt road in the area and found both of them buried there. I could of sworn I saw it on a show or special on Discovery Plus. I watch a ton of these shows, but usually don't get them mixed up. When I saw on here that the case is still not solved it has me super confused. Does 2 guys being murdered by a cop and both being discovered years later buried on a dirt road ring a bell with anyone else? It just seems so vivid in my head that I heard them say they found Terrance and not too far away they found Felipe.

My husband and I have watched all of the “Never Seen Again” episodes. I felt they were really well done. I knew two of the cases extremely well (Daniel Robinson and Jason Landry) and the others were new to me.

While I feel most cases could have multiple theories, this case seems so clear. I can’t come up with anything but the obvious. It makes me both sick and angry at the same time. Terrance was really close to his mom who talked throughout the show (double episode with Felipe). The show had a picture of Felipe holding his baby daughter. I just don’t understand how anyone can think one life is less than another. It’s really upsetting me lately.
I totally agree that they were all really well done. I am anxiously awaiting the new season July 26th!

Coincidentally, Steven Caulkins lived 45min from where the Evansdale, Iowa girls were murdered. The girls were murdered in 2012 I believe and I'm not sure exactly when Caulkins moved to Great Rapids, Iowa but I think this man should be looked at if he lived there during that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back