FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

There are parking lots on both side of Ft. Pickens Road, right before the park. The Gulf side (on the left) is a public beach with bathrooms and (I believe) a lifeguard station. On the right, is a parking lot for the condos and also overflow parking for the Gulf side parking lot. So, I'm curious which side of the road parking lot her car was found. I don't believe she would have parked on the sound side to go to the beach, but she probably would have to ride her bike into Ft. Pickens (entrance cost is cheaper for bikers and pedestrians.

Also, I read in a news article that a resident of the condos said he didn't think her car was there since Aug. 12th (sorry, I don't have the link handy) and was only there for the past few days before it was found.

Do you have link confirming the footage of her crossing the bridge, cuz this is the first time I heard that? I didn't even know they have cameras there. I wonder if they showed her car or her actually driving it?

TIA!

Here is the link to the find tiffany facebook page. Its under the notes section...

https://www.facebook.com/findtiffany/notes

Possibilities I am leaning toward at this time: JMO.

1. Water accident--see my post #31

2. Foul play via this ridiculous couchsurfing phenomenon (sounds like a recipe for bed bugs to me but thats jmo...)

3. Voluntary Disappearance / Just out on an adventure. (Yesterday I was thinking about what an adventurous, free spirit Tiffany seems to be. This leads me to not rule out at this possibility at this time. She hinted imo she wanted some more freedom from certain things...(paraphrasing).

4. Foul play not related to couchsurfing.

Here is the link to the find tiffany facebook page. Its under the notes section...

https://www.facebook.com/findtiffany/notes

*The above fb link says a camera captured her going over the Pensacola Bridge...I have not seen anything specifically stating if the video was able to capture / determine if she was alone or not in the vehicle.

I'm around Tiffany's age, and I have a few friends who have done the couch surfing thing - none of them have ever had a bad experience (thankfully). It's basically an online community for travelers; people who have a spare room (or couch) advertise on the site that people traveling through the area can come and stay with them - it's a way for people who are traveling through the area to find free accommodation (it's against the rules of the site/community to charge someone to stay with you) and meet the locals who can show them around their home town. Each host has a page on the site, so before travelling to a city you can research who you want to stay with. On each person's page other travelers leave feedback after staying at the hosts's house, which helps choose 'safer' people to stay with. In theory, I think it's a fantastic way for young travelers to see the world cheaply, but unfortunately there are always shady people out there who can't be trusted and ruin it for everyone else.

This is the safety page on their website.

https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/safety
Me too. I've also couchsurfed and it was fine. I was moderately nervous but the woman I stayed with was fairly normal and my overnight visit was uneventful. I think I'd do it again. I know other people around our age who have also had uneventful experiences with couchsurfing.

In my opinion, the couchsurfing thing is just a red herring in Tiffany's case. I really hope she's okay.

Tiffany was into cave exploring. Are there any caves either above ground or via underwater entrance near where her car was parked?

She seems very outdoorsy. Did she carry emergency tools to aid her if she ever became trapped, such as pepper spray or mace...or something strong & sharp such as a small screw driver or knife to cut through something if she were constrained?

Close up pics of the tattoos on her feet:

312e1hj.jpg

Found on the official missing FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/findtiffany/photos_stream

So sad to read about another girl missing. I was looking at the couch surfing site and it seems trustworthy, until one evil person signs up with a fictitious name and has evil thoughts.
One thing that bothers me is why she left work early that day. Was something bothering her? Or was she meeting someone? This is not to accuse her BF, but nothing has been said about him. I'm sure he is distraught, but he may hold some clues as to why she left work early or her state of mind recently.
On the other hand, perhaps the LE know why she left early and are not releasing the reason. I pray she is safe, but I have a bad feeling about this. :please:

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23243566/tiffany-daniels-no-foul-play-suspected

Tiffany Daniels: No Foul Play Suspected
Posted: Aug 23, 2013 7:29 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 23, 2013 7:29 PM EDT
By Debbie Williams - bio | email

Snipped:
"Quite frankly, we don't know what happened to her." Pensacola police chief Chip Simmons says the discovery of her SUV, cell phone and bicycle earlier this week at West Park near Fort Pickens helped but still no definitive answers. "We've checked her apartment, we've checked her vehicle some other checks and there's nothing at this point leads us to believe foul play is suspected."

He says investigators continue to follow existing leads. "Until we can get a clearer picture of what happened to her before her disappearances and certainly since I think it's premature to say its a certain type of investigation. We're looking for a missing person."

Snipped:
"Quite frankly, we don't know what happened to her." Pensacola police chief Chip Simmons says the discovery of her SUV, cell phone and bicycle earlier this week at West Park near Fort Pickens helped but still no definitive answers. "We've checked her apartment, we've checked her vehicle some other checks and there's nothing at this point leads us to believe foul play is suspected."

He says investigators continue to follow existing leads. "Until we can get a clearer picture of what happened to her before her disappearances and certainly since I think it's premature to say its a certain type of investigation. We're looking for a missing person."

Thanks for posting this update. :)

Snipped:

I hope she is safe and just trying to figure things out.
Just recently a girl from NY was missing for two weeks and it turned out she admitted herself to the hospital. Although, I think the hospital can't say if Tiffany would be there because of privacy laws.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back