FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

If there hadn't been surveillance cameras which caught.the man walking away from Jennifer Hesse's car
,we would all be wondering the same thing. I don't think she drove her car to the beach that day.

Still thinking of Tiffany. I pray she is alive and somewhere safe.

This case is so frustrating... There was an attempted abduction on the beach that was barely reported on around the same time, and I certainly had a few potential POI in mind but the case never seemed to go anywhere...

I did notice in the Leanne Bearden missing case in Austin, Leanne and her husband had used couch surfing before. I know it is a long shot, but I wonder if tiffany met someone via couch surfing with a connection to Austin... I can't make it work in any plausible way in my head though...

I doubt the trafficking connection, as far as I know most of the human trafficking problem revolves around vulnerable populations (like undocumented immigrants) that can be controlled by their captors... I just hope tiffany is found soon.

I wonder if LE that deals with sex crimes use facial recognition software when they come across these sites selling sex? Like Craig's list, the back section. There are pages of woman advertising and there faces are posted. Lots of times the girls are young and made up and wigs and heavy makeup, so they may not look like the missing poster. I would hate working in that area, seeing all the bad, horrible stuff.

This case is so frustrating... There was an attempted abduction on the beach that was barely reported on around the same time, and I certainly had a few potential POI in mind but the case never seemed to go anywhere...

I did notice in the Leanne Bearden missing case in Austin, Leanne and her husband had used couch surfing before. I know it is a long shot, but I wonder if tiffany met someone via couch surfing with a connection to Austin... I can't make it work in any plausible way in my head though...

I doubt the trafficking connection, as far as I know most of the human trafficking problem revolves around vulnerable populations (like undocumented immigrants) that can be controlled by their captors... I just hope tiffany is found soon.

I've been following the Beaden case, and when Couch Surfing was mentioned - like you, I thought of this sad case for Tiffany.

For some reason, in Leanne's case, family did not mention the couple's use Couch Surfing up front, thinking it was not relevant...

I agree; extremely unlikely Tiffany and Leanne cases are connected...

Interesting - so little attention for Tiffany's disappearance, versus the massive attention Leanne has gotten...

Bump! If you live near a campground or truck stop please post a picture of Tiffany's missing poster. Thank you!

Was her car locked when it was found in the parking lot?

Don't think we ever found that out, or if the keys were found.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

:bump:

The family has organized an event to raise awareness on July 12, 2014.

Family-friendly event to inform parents and community about the realities of missing children, and practices to make your children safer. More than 2,200 children go missing every day in America. We will have refreshments, music, guest speakers, and on-site daycare service available. This event is free and open to the public. This event will take place at the Gonzalez United Methodist Church at the Child Enrichment Center.

http://www.northescambia.com/2014/08/woman-missing-for-one-year

Today marks one year since 25-year old Tiffany Daniels went missing, last seen leaving Pensacola State College where she worked as a theater technician...

Tonight, the Daniels family and the KlaasKIDS Foundation will hold a candlelight commemoration service at 8:00 at Hawkshaw Lagoon Memorial Park to Missing Children, across from Veteran’s Park on Bayfront Parkway in downtown Pensacola.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back