FL FL - Tiffany Sessions, 20, Gainesville, 9 Feb 1989

Hilary Sessions, an instructor for R.A.D Kids, is advocating for missing children and the expansion of self-defense programs.

Her daughter, Tiffany Sessions, disappeared in Gainesville in 1989.

Tiffany was a student at the University of Florida when she went missing and the cold case is still open.

Hilary says she feels called to teach women the importance of defending themselves.

“It’s my job to get it out to other families so other families don’t have to deal with what I’ve been dealing with for over thirty years,” said Sessions.

The R.A.D Kids class was held at Newberry Elementary. Participants were taught by Alachua County Sheriff’s Deputies who offered tactics and techniques.

“Doing the physical training with the children, actually trains their muscles and gets their brain engaged,” said Sessions.

Sessions went out for a jog on February 9, 1989, and never returned.
Video: Cold Case of UF student, Tiffany Sessions, remains unsolved after 33 years

I’m from Gainesville, just saw this on the news , everyone’s wondering. Hopefully ID soon, whoever it is. But whenever remains are found especially in SW part of town, she’s always brought up . She went missing before I was born but it’s not common for Gainesville, even less so when victim is a student. And her dad has planned and funded many searches around town through the years.

Gainesville Police investigating after skull, human remains found on worksite
Gainesville Police investigating after skull, human remains found on worksite
LE is pretty sure that Paul Eugene Rowles did it. When he died incarcerated, they found a notebook that had some notes and dates that corresponded with info from Tiffany's disappearance. EVERY time remains are found, I pray it's Tiffany so her parents can put her to rest. I can't imagine the limbo they're living in. There's so much construction going on and extending out from where Tiffany disappeared that I feel she will be found at some point. I wish justice and peace for Tiffany and her parents, (although Rowles is deceased, he was incarcerated at the end of his life).

"As of 2014, police believe that now-deceased and convicted serial-killer Paul Eugene Rowles was responsible for Sessions' disappearance and murder. At the time Sessions disappeared, Rowles was working for a construction-related company near the path where Sessions was last seen..." Wikipedia

"I haven't given up hope yet," her mother, Hilary Sessions, 78, said by phone Wednesday. "My quest is to find Tiffany's remains and give her a Christian burial."
1707563247273.png
"That to me says that that man murdered my daughter. And I'm happy with that," she said of the evidence. "What I'm not happy about is that we have not found her remains."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back