GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested* #2

I really wish she had never agreed to meet up with him. What a sad mistake. We are so vulnerable when we are young girls because we 'like' the bad boys and never really see how bad some of them are.

Six (6) jurors will be selected to decide his fate since this is not a death penalty case due to his age. First Coast News will have their crew there in the courtroom and will have live team coverage with our team of reporters and analysts until the verdict is reached.

It's really sad how Tristyn, by all accounts, had just started sneaking out and by her mother's admission was just a bit "standoffish" and spending more time in her room. Which is so normal for a 13-year-old. Sneaking out, having a vape and stuff like that shouldn't end up with a teenager being brutally murdered by another teenager.

I was snooping around last night and it's really a bummer that none of the kids related to this horrible crime seem to have even tried to do better and just decided to keep with the "I'm such a bad boy" act. Stupid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back