GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested* #2

Very glad to hear he pled guilty: I was thinking that I could not imagine what kind of defense he would have. Saves the family the misery of hearing the gory details of what he did to her. He pled to first degree, but he is a minor so I don't think he can be sentenced to death or to life without parole.

Could AF get time reduced, for "good behavior" ?
Frightening to think about.

My .02 is that he could potentially be a danger to others for the rest of his life.
If he could murder a person he knew since childhood and was possibly 'friends' with, what else is AF capable of ?

Rest in peace, Trystan !
So much life yet to live.

Last edited:
Could AF get time reduced, for "good behavior" ?
Frightening to think about.

My .02 is that he could potentially be a danger to others for the rest of his life.
If he could murder a person he knew since childhood and was possibly 'friends' with, what else is AF capable of ?

Rest in peace, Trystan !
So much life yet to live.
What good behavior? He has been awful, picking fights, being aggressive, etc.

What good behavior? He has been awful, picking fights, being aggressive, etc.
Yes, it sounds like he is dangerous to his fellow inmates in juvie !

I meant going forward.
If he pretends to settle down and act like a model prisoner -- will his time be reduced to half of the minimum ?
There have been prisoners who were released early on good behavior.

IMHO BOO HOO! I know it is AF's PD saying his solitary situation is "torturous" but the PD should be embarrassed to even bring up something like that. This "dude" was 14 YEARS OLD when he stabbed 13 year old TB over 100 times. This is not some one who will ever show remorse for what he did. His current wise guy behavior might also be a way for him to manage his situation by projecting tough angry fear for those around him. If he goes away for a long time, there will be some one some day who is a bigger worse tough guy than he is and then everyone will see just how "bad" he really is. Maybe he will get locked up and some one will toss the key. Here comes another door in hell with his name on it.

I didn't know states could have six person juries. Interesting.

‘Poker,’ blackmail and fear: The damning evidence that left Aiden Fucci little choice but to plead guilty​

In early 2021, Tristyn Bailey’s body was discovered in the woods of Durbin Crossing, a residential community, about 80 feet off the southern end of a retention pond at 4286 Racetrack Road in St. Johns, Fla., according to police reports and court documents. She was found on Mother’s Day after being reported missing by her parents just hours before.

On Monday, the teenage classmate who killed her finally confessed to the crime.

Yes, it sounds like he is dangerous to his fellow inmates in juvie !

I meant going forward.
If he pretends to settle down and act like a model prisoner -- will his time be reduced to half of the minimum ?
There have been prisoners who were released early on good behavior.
It would be utterly frightening if he was let out in 20 or 30 years-----walking free among us when he is in his 30's and 40's? :eek: :mad:

It would be utterly frightening if he was let out in 20 or 30 years-----walking free among us when he is in his 30's and 40's? :eek: :mad:
Agreed.
My .02 : He needs to spend the remainder of his days behind bars.

Trystan died an agonizing, slow death.
Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

If someone shows you what they are capable of, believe them the first time !
M00.

Agreed.
My .02 : He needs to spend the remainder of his days behind bars.

Trystan died an agonizing, slow death.
Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

If someone shows you what they are capable of, believe them the first time !
M00.
Right, because he had no 'reason' to stab this sweet girl to death. She was not a girlfriend who betrayed him and so he emotionally reacted. IT would make some sense that he might be rehabilitated if the next few decades if it was some kind of emotionally immature jealous reaction. Or she had been mean and bullied and humiliated him and he over reacted, he might have time to work through that behavioural issue.

But he did this apparently because he wanted to. He looked forward to the experience because he craved the violence of it. That makes him a total monster, IMO. How do you rehabilitate someone who enjoys stabbing young girls?

Right, because he had no 'reason' to stab this sweet girl to death. She was not a girlfriend who betrayed him and so he emotionally reacted. IT would make some sense that he might be rehabilitated if the next few decades if it was some kind of emotionally immature jealous reaction. Or she had been mean and bullied and humiliated him and he over reacted, he might have time to work through that behavioural issue.

But he did this apparently because he wanted to. He looked forward to the experience because he craved the violence of it. That makes him a total monster, IMO. How do you rehabilitate someone who enjoys stabbing young girls?
From the article @arielilane posted what I can piece together seems like there was a "love square" going on, as opposed to a triangle. I was a bit surprised that all the parties, despite being minors, but I won't here.

It appears to me that Tristyn's nonexclusive boyfriend had let Fucci have access to video of Tristyn that he (Fucci) was using to blackmail her for sex. Fucci also was suspicious that his girlfriend was cheating on him with Tristyn's boyfriend. The implication is that Tristyn was threatening to tell Fucci's girlfriend about the sextortion, probably with some video and that situation made Fucci snap.

It sounds complicated but it's a fairly typical kind of teen social situation except for Fucci being a real monster - completely self-centered, amoral and violent.

However he is still essentially a child and I do believe it's possible for him to be rehabilitated. I can't imagine someone like him could do 20-30 years in a prison environment without committing additional crimes and having lots of time tacked onto his sentence unless he was earnestly trying to reform. He will be away from women in prison though, and it's possible that if he is ever released that a romantic relationship might trigger him again even if he'd gone untriggered for 20 years before that.

I'm not sure what we as society can/should do with a person like this but I will say that if some of his teenage peers had killed him, I would be considerably quicker to consider forgiveness for them than I am now for him.

IMHO BOO HOO! I know it is AF's PD saying his solitary situation is "torturous" but the PD should be embarrassed to even bring up something like that. This "dude" was 14 YEARS OLD when he stabbed 13 year old TB over 100 times. This is not some one who will ever show remorse for what he did. His current wise guy behavior might also be a way for him to manage his situation by projecting tough angry fear for those around him. If he goes away for a long time, there will be some one some day who is a bigger worse tough guy than he is and then everyone will see just how "bad" he really is. Maybe he will get locked up and some one will toss the key. Here comes another door in hell with his name on it.

I didn't know states could have six person juries. Interesting.

There are some killers, including juveniles, whose crimes are so heinous as to shock the conscience- - this is one of those crimes- for this type of crime this juvenile should never again see the light of day- but the law does not allow life in prison or death for juveniles. I had forgotten how many times he stabbed her - OMG-

I hadn't followed this, but man oh man where do these bad seeds come from. Also I can't help but think what life was like for 13-14 year o!d me and my ffriends. You might say a different universe to put it as kindly as possible. But the olden days I guess.

I happened on to the 48 hours video on Eric Smith, who at 13 murdered Derrick Roble, 4, in the most violent way. For no particular reason, but that he saw a blonde kid and decided to kill him to see what it was like to not be the bullied person for once. That excuse was developed over the 28 years until he got parole. Now he is apparently dedicated to stop bullying.

I'm sorry, I hate that and don't buy it, the bullying excuse. This guy killed small animals before he killed Derrick. Derrick's parents had to suffer thru parole hearings every 2 years throughout that 28 years.

I hope this Fucci is not awarded some "every 2 years" parole hearing just to torture the parents of Tristyn.
Yeah, I don't know what should be done,I guess I wish there was an ejection button to push, just like I wished for with Touey, Watts, Todt (who is appealing). Not underage murderers I know. But murderers OF children.

Just get rid of them. Probably I would feel differently if I were the mother of a teenaged killer. But I'm not, I'm just another citizen wondering where these killers came from. And why no one seemed to notice.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back