GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested* #2

IMHO - There's something bad wrong with this boy and I don't know if prison can cure him.

Slain Cheerleader’s 114 Stab Wounds Detailed During Killer Aiden Fucci's Sentencing

Law&Crime Network - Mar 21, 2023

DAILY TRIAL UPDATES

3/21/23 – Sentencing Day 1

Bailey family statements this am on court TV. The impact statements are heartbreaking. 114 aqua stones in a glass, one for each stab wound started by a sister. Each family member that reads a statement adds a white stone for what was lost to them.

Last edited:
The family impact statements are devastating.
I am so impressed at their strength to get up there and open their wounds for the world to see.
I wish I could wrap my arms around them.

AF goes from looking smug to looking bored, imo. I am extremely disturbed by his demeanor!
I do believe he’s proud of himself.:mad:
He looks completely devoid of emotion. Almost like he's been drugged.

It matches his demeanor in the video with his parents at the police station. He showed incredibly little emotion for a 14 year old that was being questionned for murder. He layed his one hand on the table at an odd angle and simply held it like that for a lengthy time. No movement. No anger. No fear. Just blank.

I wonder if that was his normal demeanor around his parents at home.

This is sad.
Judge is on bench and addressing Bailey family. He's telling them that the healing process takes time.

Judge appears emotional. Says poor prognosis for rehabilitation. Devastating crime that has changed entire community. This is the most difficult and shocking case that this community has ever dealt with. There was a heightened level of premedication in this case. He told his best friend he wanted to kill someone to see what it felt like. He understood the risks and consequences of his actions. He attempted to cover it up by disposing of murder weapon, throwing it into lake. Court finds this was not an immature type of crime. This crime had no motive. There was no purpose. It was committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner....Per judge at sentencing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back