GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have seen that here in the thread. Presumably that info is from the medical examiner's report which would only record that it was there, not presume it was left by the killer so I'm making more than one assumption. I could easily turn out to be seeing, just a "hunch"

I'm still pretty hazy on the exact nature of the gathering. It was vague but if I recall correctly it was at a venue of some kind. It honestly seems odd to me that more people don't find it as odd as I do. I'd like to know a lot more but maybe it has to do with the privacy of other minors.

Florida is usually an open state but maybe not with minors like you said however that article reports her wearing a skirt but from videos she had pants on..unless someone talks we might have to wait to find out in court

I only have seen that here in the thread. Presumably that info is from the medical examiner's report which would only record that it was there, not presume it was left by the killer so I'm making more than one assumption. I could easily turn out to be seeing, just a "hunch"

I'm still pretty hazy on the exact nature of the gathering. It was vague but if I recall correctly it was at a venue of some kind. It honestly seems odd to me that more people don't find it as odd as I do. I'd like to know a lot more but maybe it has to do with the privacy of other minors.

The article below has a very detailed timeline —

Timeline of events in the murder of Tristyn Bailey | firstcoastnews.com

Friday, May 7

Tristyn was seen with fellow classmates at the Durbin Crossing Food Truck Friday event. Her mother said a friend's parents drove them to the event and also picked them up afterward.

Saturday, May 8

11:45 p.m.:
The Bailey family arrived home after going to dinner, then visiting one of their adult daughters.

Sunday, May 9

12 a.m.: Tristyn's sister last saw Tristyn speaking with an unknown white male wearing a backwards white baseball cap on a video chat in the garage at approximately midnight.

12:25 a.m.: Cellphone records obtained from AT&T show Tristyn had an incoming voice call from a phone number later identified as Aiden Fucci.

12:30 a.m.: [Redacted by me] says Tristyn arrived at his house.

1 a.m.: [Redacted by me] says Tristyn and Fucci left his house after hanging out late Saturday night.

1:24 a.m.: Surveillance video from the Durbin Crossing North Amenities Center shows two subjects walking past the main entrance along the sidewalk.

1:45 a.m.: Surveillance video obtained by detectives from a neighborhood resident, shows two subjects walking east on the sidewalk of Saddlestone Drive toward a pond.

3:27 a.m.: Surveillance video shows one subject walking west, away from the area of the pond.

10:00 a.m.: Tristyn's mother called 911. [The mother] said Tristyn was last seen at approximately midnight by another sibling and was supposed to be sleeping in her bedroom.

I’ve condensed some of the above timeline for relevance and removed the names of witnesses out of respect for their privacy. The linked article contains the thoroughly detailed timeline in its entirety and much more information.

She got a call from him?! So, in essence, he invited her out to be murdered although she couldn't know that part of his interest in her until it was too late. Infuriating and sorrowful at the same time.

The article below has a very detailed timeline —

Timeline of events in the murder of Tristyn Bailey | firstcoastnews.com

Friday, May 7

Tristyn was seen with fellow classmates at the Durbin Crossing Food Truck Friday event. Her mother said a friend's parents drove them to the event and also picked them up afterward.

Saturday, May 8

11:45 p.m.:
The Bailey family arrived home after going to dinner, then visiting one of their adult daughters.

Sunday, May 9

12 a.m.: Tristyn's sister last saw Tristyn speaking with an unknown white male wearing a backwards white baseball cap on a video chat in the garage at approximately midnight.

12:25 a.m.: Cellphone records obtained from AT&T show Tristyn had an incoming voice call from a phone number later identified as Aiden Fucci.

12:30 a.m.: [Redacted by me] says Tristyn arrived at his house.

1 a.m.: [Redacted by me] says Tristyn and Fucci left his house after hanging out late Saturday night.

1:24 a.m.: Surveillance video from the Durbin Crossing North Amenities Center shows two subjects walking past the main entrance along the sidewalk.

1:45 a.m.: Surveillance video obtained by detectives from a neighborhood resident, shows two subjects walking east on the sidewalk of Saddlestone Drive toward a pond.

3:27 a.m.: Surveillance video shows one subject walking west, away from the area of the pond.

10:00 a.m.: Tristyn's mother called 911. [The mother] said Tristyn was last seen at approximately midnight by another sibling and was supposed to be sleeping in her bedroom.

I’ve condensed some of the above timeline for relevance and removed the names of witnesses out of respect for their privacy. The linked article contains the thoroughly detailed timeline in its entirety and much more information.

thank you so much for sharing this is actually more of what I’ve read…why didn’t his gf go to authorities?? I mean our Florida school is huge on hear something say something

Generally, a house is not considered an "asset" when applying for assistance or determination of eligibility for various programs. People are allowed a house, one car. So, I have seriously seen people who live in mansions, with a Mercedes, be eligible for food stamps, Medicaid. As long as they meet income and disposable asset criteria.

I believe a home owned by multiple owners is protected unless ALL owners are liable, even if husband and wife. For example: A home is owned by a husband and wife. The wife is being sued for something completely unrelated to the husband. The house is a fully protected asset because of the innocent husband’s ownership.

I believe a home owned by multiple owners is protected unless ALL owners are liable, even if husband and wife. For example: A home is owned by a husband and wife. The wife is being sued for something completely unrelated to the husband. The house is a fully protected asset because of the innocent husband’s ownership.
I think I heard that in Florida the house doesn’t count so that’s why he was able to obtain a free attorney

[Crime Stories with Nancy Grace] Cheerleader, 13, stabbed 114 times: NEW EVIDENCE

Surveillance photos show the mother of teen murder suspect Aiden Fucci washing his clothes the day Tristyn Bailey was murdered. Crystal Smith was arrested and charged with tampering with evidence in connection to the 18-year-old’s death. Fucci, 14, has been charged with Bailey’s Mother’s Day murder.

Investigators believe he stabbed Bailey 114 times.

Judge wants late 2022 trial date for Aiden Fucci

Judge Lee Smith told both lawyers he hopes to set a trial date for late 2022 for Fucci.

“Well, what are we talking about, probably late fall then? October?” Smith asked.

“Yes sir, conservatively, yes,” Fucci’s public defender responded.

The public defender appointed to represent Fucci said he and the prosecutor both have a death penalty trial in March meaning most depositions in the Fucci case won’t be scheduled until after that.

I don't see him in the inmate database but as a minor I suppose that's not surprising. I'm going to assume he's being held in a facility for young offenders and I hope that he's getting an opportunity to get mental health treatment fully removed from whatever environment turned him into someone capable of this at 14 years old rather than just being socialized with other offenders who give him respect and admiration for being a killer.

For perspective, one of my stepson's murderers, the one who remains in prison, has never been able to be viewed in the inmate database due to his prior crimes as a minor (and he was only 18 when he murdered my stepson). This is just the way things are according to the state's victim liaison.

For perspective, one of my stepson's murderers, the one who remains in prison, has never been able to be viewed in the inmate database due to his prior crimes as a minor (and he was only 18 when he murdered my stepson). This is just the way things are according to the state's victim liaison.
Ohhh...
I am so sorry you and your family had to experience that...

RIP, Catmommy's Stepson... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members