FL - Two women & baby shot to death, Jacksonville, 13 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score

PRESSER:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...termined-death-in-the-moncrief-area/351537537

Authorities say two females and an infant were killed, and two more were injured.

A woman died in the car before anyone could be taken to a hospital. The other three, including the infant, were taken to UF Health, where the infant and other woman died a short time later,

spanned several blocks with multiple locations

Another woman arrived at the hospital with a gunshot wound from the same shooting,

The incident may have stemmed from an argument between the females earlier Sunday, JSO officials say.

5 of them got in a car and drove to a nearby fire station. One woman was dead already in that car.

Then later someone showed up at hospital shot- so the numbers are a bit odd?

I think maybe we should be adding a new class in every grade "Conflict Resolution 101" - its endless

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...hot-and-Killed-in-Jacksonville-401041996.html

http://www.news4jax.com/news/undetermined-death-on-cleveland-road

leaving at least two others injured.

I don't know if it is because someone showed up later , but there are inferences that they think there may be more injured

Across st from this apt complex

Google images

cleveland-arms-apartments-jacksonville-fl-primary-photo.jpg

Had no idea

Jacksonville is the largest city by population in the U.S. state of Florida, the 12th most populous city in the United States and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States.

Local reporter "I have never seen so many markers in one scene"

In one shot I saw 23 - how does and gun shot that many - aren't these like the 6 rounds in a gun type of thing -handgun

1 18 yrs of age local news

In one shot I saw 23 - how does and gun shot that many - aren't these like the 6 rounds in a gun type of thing -handgun

The weapon(s) could have been semi-automatic handguns. They can hold a lot more ammo than a six-shot revolver.

First call made from here. It does look like a a poor area

Google images

23cc0d9bcc684f150584c34eba8163a6.jpeg

Getting visuals of area

Fire station they drove to.

Google images

3504 Myrtle Ave N, Jacksonville, FL 32209

Roughly :

[FONT=&amp]6 min

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2.8 mi

mapqwest
[/FONT]

cbk

:furious: The baby was only eleven months old. :crying:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/crime/two-women-and-a-baby-killed-in-northwest-jacksoville-five-shot/351724923

Kadejah Williams, 22, died in the car before anyone could be taken to a hospital. The other three were taken to a local hospital, where the infant, Tedashii Williams, 11 months, and Xacia Burnem, 18, died a short time later, says Director of Investigations and Homeland Security for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Ron Lendvay. Quadrae Johnson, 23, has injuries listed as minor, according to a police report.

I hope they catch these awful people, and lock them up and throw away the key!

If you're familiar with semi-automatic weapons at all, and had ill intent, you'd have additional magazines. It's not like they're that hard to change out.

David Anderson has been arrested in connection with these shootings. Claims he and Xacia were dating and she was pregnant. www.firstcoastnews.com. Mother of 18 year old says daughter was pregnant.

Ugh. Where do these people come from? Life is precious. So sad ��.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back