FL-Tzvi Allswang, age 20, charged w abduction/SA of his social worker Boca Raton 2 June 2022

I cannot fully express my disgust at this sentient sack of feces named Tzvi Allswang on here. Disgusting, vile. The fact that she could have been rescued HOURS before is making me infuriated. What is the point of pinging her phone while she is SCREAMING inside? Raped for 15 HOURS. 15 HOURS. And then he tried to kill her. The article is making me want to throw up. Give this man the strictest possible sentence IMO. Can't let this worthless beast out. That poor woman.

Is it customary for mental health social workers to see patients/clients in their homes?
I've never heard of a social worker who doesn't go to the homes of clients, that is sort of the point. Of all the social workers I/and or my son have had, there never was one office appointment; I wouldn't even know where their office was.
As far as therapists/counselors, I've had both office and home visits, with the latter being more common. I would go to the office/center for group sessions and psych (meds) appointments though. Moo.

Is it customary for mental health social workers to see patients/clients in their homes?

Yes, in some cases. For the severely mentally ill, there are assertive community treatment teams. They go to the patients' homes, though usually they go in pairs in my experience. Their goal is to reduce hospitalization and institutionalization in those who would otherwise spend their life in a state hospital or prison.

But ordinarily, the most common form of treatment is outpatient treatment in which the patient comes to the office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back