FL FL - Veronica Reyes Diaz, 23, mother of 3, Dover, Hillsborough Co., 18 Jan 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
DOVER, Fla. - A Dover woman has been missing since Jan. 18 and her family says there's no explanation for her disappearance.

The 23-year-old mother of three was last seen leaving a friend's house at 1 a.m. Saturday morning. No one has seen or heard from her since.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is now involved in the search for Verónica Marlyn Reyes Díaz.

Veronica is described as a 4-feet 9-inch-tall white female with brown hair and eyes.

Her family and the sheriff's office asks anyone who has seen or spoken to her or might know where she is to call the Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200 or email Piocommandcenter@hcso.tampa.fl.us.

Veronica-M-Reyes-Diaz.jpg

Mother of 3 missing from Dover since Friday

Scary! I wonder if the friend/friends house has been checked out by LE? I wonder where her children were, was she going home to them, and if so, what adult was at the house she was supposed to be returning to? Did she drive, was her car found?

Dover is really close to where I live and a largely agricultural community. I think they are in peak strawberry harvesting season right now so there is a lot of transient population that will move on to another area of the country once the strawberry season here is over. Hoping she is located safely.

Apparently people were out looking for her on Saturday: Search underway for mother missing for over a week

Dover is really close to where I live and a largely agricultural community. I think they are in peak strawberry harvesting season right now so there is a lot of transient population that will move on to another area of the country once the strawberry season here is over. Hoping she is located safely.

Apparently people were out looking for her on Saturday: Search underway for mother missing for over a week
She took her kids inside at 1:00am? Her friend dropped her off at her home? Dad is asking the 5 year old where Mom is? This is either worded poorly, or something is amiss at home. I seriously doubt this was human trafficking.

“Her husband told me he woke up about seven o’clock and Saturday morning and he couldn’t find her. So he woke up the oldest son and asked him, and he was like, no mama went outside,” says Fidencio Minjares.

Veronica Reyes went out on Jan. 17, to hang out with a friend. She was dropped off Saturday morning after 1 o’clock in Dover. Her father says she took her kids inside and went back outside. Her car is still out front.

Only one surveillance camera exists in this mobile home park, and the family says all it showed was Veronica’s friend’s car dropping her off.

Here is a Telemundo video, unfortunately in Spanish, without closed captioning. My Spanish is not good enough to translate in real time, so I didn't get much info from the talking. The video was great though, as it showed Veronica's residence, it showed the entrance to the mobile home park, it had her husband talking about Veronica's disappearance, it showed her vehicle, and some belongings she left behind. If anyone is fluent in Spanish, please correct me if I misinterpreted anything, or if I missed some major info!

Familia hispana ruega por el regreso de su hija (Jan 23, 2020)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back