FL - Windermere police trying to identify women in photos

Maybe it's just my eyes, but the photo of the blonde (close/full face - I think it's the 5th one in the list at the bottom of the main video window) appears to have something (wrapped - maybe like thin cords) around her neck. Possibly it's just strands of her hair??
With my red arrow I was trying to point out that I agreed something string-like was around the neck, but then didn't post it after it seemed she was apparently ID'd. But now after reading above about the fingers on the dark haired girl I thought I'd add it now to show you there were fingers holding this girl also - on the left in her photo (also Caucasian):

dmsm5i.jpg

Also another poster mentioned one girl wore an wrist band (like she had been at a club) - notice DP also had one on in ClaireNC's picture. Long shot, but maybe he also picked up girls (this girl?) at events like this golf event:

My Christmas wish is for all these sick puppies who violate other people to just *poof* off this earth :ufo:

With my red arrow I was trying to point out that I agreed something string-like was around the neck, but then didn't post it after it seemed she was apparently ID'd. But now after reading above about the fingers on the dark haired girl I thought I'd add it now to show you there were fingers holding this girl also - on the left in her photo (also Caucasian):

dmsm5i.jpg

Also another poster mentioned one girl wore an wrist band (like she had been at a club) - notice DP also had one on in ClaireNC's picture. Long shot, but maybe he also picked up girls (this girl?) at events like this golf event:

My Christmas wish is for all these sick puppies who violate other people to just *poof* off this earth :ufo:

Agree. We truly need more Paul Kerseys and Dexter Morgans whom are vigilantes for the purpose of vindicating the wrong done on to victims.

I truly get tired of the justice system that allows these guys to skate into the sunset while victimizing others.

The system acts like it's correct for the sentences that they give rapist. But they know that a parole board doesn't usually make these guys serve half the time.

So I agree. I hope someone takes justice in their own hands while I'm on the jury to simply say NOT GUILTY.

JMO BUT FOR REAL AS WELL.

Since he was supposedly a victim when they raped his then girlfriend in front of him. Tells me that he may have raped someone's sister and this was pay back.

Because usually a person that witnesses a rape of their spouse will not go out and rape others.

But since his victims were white. Maybe he used the rape of his gf in 2009 to decide to rape white women.

Idk. But like I said before. Maybe he was a rapist and the assault on his girlfriend was payback.

So I truly don't know. I'm just simply replying here. But thanks for the link.

I wonder if he knew these people that raped his gf? And not that it was payback, perhaps?
Maybe it was a set up to look like a robbery?
His girl friend was raped.
I wonder if it was a ruse?
I wonder if the caucasian looking hand in the photo could correlate to this, as well?
Just thoughts....
IMOO.

ETA:
Like you mentioned in one of your previous posts...the caucasian hand, maybe he had a partner...
so that's why I responded with that link.
Maybe he is partners in crime with several people, perhaps?
IMOO.

Hi guys,

I've been meaning to make a profile for a while now, and this is the one that pushed me to do it. As I saw someone state in another unidentified thread, there's something so disturbing about pictures like these, as they're essentially little windows peering into instances of such horrible darkness.

I want to touch on a few things, so I apologize in advance for the length of my post (I initially wanted to respond/contribute regarding just one or two things, but in waiting for my profile to activate a whole bunch more has popped up!).

From that one article it seems he videoed his assaults. He should be charged with something, right? Did anyone look up charges?

I'm also under the impression that at least some of these images are taken from videos. That doesn't help much regarding any actual identifications, but I just thought it important to state/suggest, as it may indicate the nature of the evidence the authorities are dealing with. It's also pretty clear to me that some of the women are in noticeable duress: the woman propped up against the wall with a pained look on her face; the blonde/bleach-blonde laying on the floor (there are also at least two images of that woman available, if you search around a bit); the young woman with a hand on her face; etc.

Regarding the hand...

One of the women who looks like she has black and white duct tape wrapped around her neck ( last female photo, dark hair) also looks like her head is being propped up by someone's hand /finger/thumb. And it's a Caucasian thumb not a black one. Is anyone else seeing that?

I genuinely don't see a Caucasian thumb. The young woman in the picture appears to be a tanned Latina, or of similar ethnicity. And the hand in contrast with her face is noticeably darker - very much so, in my eyes.

It's also worth recognizing that the hand appears to be slightly in motion in the image, so it's not exactly clear. But despite what looks to be a darkened/dim room, the contrast of the hand against the young woman's face, to me, points to it being darker.

Did you read this?

"According to a police report, two men broke into his now ex-girlfriend's house, robbed, then sexually assaulted her in front of him."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/windermere-police-release-photos-in-serial-rape-case

For what it's worth, one of the news sources I came across stated that Patterson's friends said he was never the same after the incident.

Don't know if it's the same guy, but a Google search shows a twitter account (appears to be involved in commercial real estate)... it goes back to 2009. 'Appears he did some occasional traveling... which makes me wonder if he met/drugged women outside the immediate area.

I'm glad someone else pointed this out, because this is something I also noticed, and it's been bothering me a bit in relation to the identification process.

I was able to find the alleged suspect's Google Plus account, along with a strange business blog of sorts. The former points to him traveling quite a bit (there are location check-ins which stretch even internationally), and the latter points to him possibly being involved in one of those weird pyramid scheme business ventures; stuff that's all about maximizing your profit and potential and whatnot.

This, to me, would suggest that he would have been active outside of the Florida area as well, which surprises me that LE would ask people to attempt to identify the women pictured as likely being from the Florida area only. They clearly know more than we do, so there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation for the specificity...but what's more, I get the impression from the pictures and stills that they were taken in more than one location, based mostly on the appearance of the beds/pillows.

I suppose, since they're apparently from a multi-year stretch, that it could just reflect the different sheets he used (and maybe he even moved in that time), but I get the nagging impression that some of them are from different locations (maybe some of them were even taken within the women's residences, particularly if they lived alone? If they survived the encounter, maybe waking up confused at home would be less likely to suggest one was sexually assaulted, compared to waking up in a man's home/bed?).

Also, regarding the pyramid scheme/business venture stuff:

A guy I went to high school with became deeply involved with one of those schemes/ventures, and I know a huge part of those circles is "networking" with others in the same scheme/venture, where they hold big meetings in hotels and other locations throughout the country. After finding online links which suggested he was likely involved with something along those lines, I've been thinking more and more that it's very possible he was meeting some of these women through those ventures - usually people are very eager to "network" and move up the supposed ladder, and I've noticed a kind of superficial fellowship tends to build between those involved, where they all become part of this "family of success." In that sort of environment, I can see women being far more likely to go to a hotel room or residence to have drinks, on the pretext of that fellowship/business/networking.

Hope all of this is OK to mention here - just some of my thoughts so far.

Most of the pics are gone now that they've ID'd five of the women.

The 'Never Forget Me' page on Facebook shared a post from Laura Nimbach's sister who believes the woman in the greenish shirt resembles her sister (missing since 2009, mentioned earlier in the thread). I was thinking earlier that the tattoo on the unidentified (?) woman looked to be a name ending with the letter 'N', and Laura has 'LN' tattooed on her wrist. However, the woman in the green shirt seems to be identified as her photo was one of the pictures that were pulled from the Facebook page.

Laura's sister seems to still be asking for the post to be shared. Hopefully she will contact the Windermere PD to confirm that the woman in the photo has been identified. I know I would have been frantic too if I saw a picture that resembled a missing loved one with no explanation, I hope she'll have answers one day.

Hi guys,

I've been meaning to make a profile for a while now, and this is the one that pushed me to do it. As I saw someone state in another unidentified thread, there's something so disturbing about pictures like these, as they're essentially little windows peering into instances of such horrible darkness.

I want to touch on a few things, so I apologize in advance for the length of my post (I initially wanted to respond/contribute regarding just one or two things, but in waiting for my profile to activate a whole bunch more has popped up!).

I'm also under the impression that at least some of these images are taken from videos. That doesn't help much regarding any actual identifications, but I just thought it important to state/suggest, as it may indicate the nature of the evidence the authorities are dealing with. It's also pretty clear to me that some of the women are in noticeable duress: the woman propped up against the wall with a pained look on her face; the blonde/bleach-blonde laying on the floor (there are also at least two images of that woman available, if you search around a bit); the young woman with a hand on her face; etc.

Regarding the hand...

I genuinely don't see a Caucasian thumb. The young woman in the picture appears to be a tanned Latina, or of similar ethnicity. And the hand in contrast with her face is noticeably darker - very much so, in my eyes.

It's also worth recognizing that the hand appears to be slightly in motion in the image, so it's not exactly clear. But despite what looks to be a darkened/dim room, the contrast of the hand against the young woman's face, to me, points to it being darker.

For what it's worth, one of the news sources I came across stated that Patterson's friends said he was never the same after the incident.

I'm glad someone else pointed this out, because this is something I also noticed, and it's been bothering me a bit in relation to the identification process.

I was able to find the alleged suspect's Google Plus account, along with a strange business blog of sorts. The former points to him traveling quite a bit (there are location check-ins which stretch even internationally), and the latter points to him possibly being involved in one of those weird pyramid scheme business ventures; stuff that's all about maximizing your profit and potential and whatnot.

This, to me, would suggest that he would have been active outside of the Florida area as well, which surprises me that LE would ask people to attempt to identify the women pictured as likely being from the Florida area only. They clearly know more than we do, so there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation for the specificity...but what's more, I get the impression from the pictures and stills that they were taken in more than one location, based mostly on the appearance of the beds/pillows.

I suppose, since they're apparently from a multi-year stretch, that it could just reflect the different sheets he used (and maybe he even moved in that time), but I get the nagging impression that some of them are from different locations (maybe some of them were even taken within the women's residences, particularly if they lived alone? If they survived the encounter, maybe waking up confused at home would be less likely to suggest one was sexually assaulted, compared to waking up in a man's home/bed?).

A guy I went to high school with became deeply involved with one of those schemes/ventures, and I know a huge part of those circles is "networking" with others in the same scheme/venture, where they hold big meetings in hotels and other locations throughout the country. After finding online links which suggested he was likely involved with something along those lines, I've been thinking more and more that it's very possible he was meeting some of these women through those ventures - usually people are very eager to "network" and move up the supposed ladder, and I've noticed a kind of superficial fellowship tends to build between those involved, where they all become part of this "family of success." In that sort of environment, I can see women being far more likely to go to a hotel room or residence to have drinks, on the pretext of that fellowship/business/networking.

Welcome White Pines :)

:welcome5:

Catching up, sorry if already mentioned,, from Tulessa's link above it says the stills were taken from videos.

The power of the media, so many identified already.

The 'Never Forget Me' page on Facebook shared a post from Laura Nimbach's sister who believes the woman in the greenish shirt resembles her sister (missing since 2009, mentioned earlier in the thread). I was thinking earlier that the tattoo on the unidentified (?) woman looked to be a name ending with the letter 'N', and Laura has 'LN' tattooed on her wrist. However, the woman in the green shirt seems to be identified as her photo was one of the pictures that were pulled from the Facebook page.

Laura's sister seems to still be asking for the post to be shared. Hopefully she will contact the Windermere PD to confirm that the woman in the photo has been identified. I know I would have been frantic too if I saw a picture that resembled a missing loved one with no explanation, I hope she'll have answers one day.

It looks like the picture of the girl her sister thinks is Laura Nimbach is a mirror image. Compared to a pic her sister posted of Laura the beauty marks are in the same spots... except on the opposite side of her face. Her ears look different to me though... but could be the angle. Her sister was saying they have gotten conflicting information from the detectives in Windermere about whether this girl was identified or not. I hope for them that they will have something conclusive soon.

I agree with White Pines. The thumb doesnt appear to me to be Caucasian.

Is there still a pic of the thumb somewhere? Thanks.

Since he was supposedly a victim when they raped his then girlfriend in front of him. Tells me that he may have raped someone's sister and this was pay back.

Because usually a person that witnesses a rape of their spouse will not go out and rape others.

But since his victims were white. Maybe he used the rape of his gf in 2009 to decide to rape white women.

Idk. But like I said before. Maybe he was a rapist and the assault on his girlfriend was payback.

So I truly don't know. I'm just simply replying here. But thanks for the link.

Truthfully, my first thought when I read that was, he set it up to so he could watch. I agree that a victim would not go out and do this to others. If he is guilty as they think, he likes to watch, and he may have hired these guys to come in and make him look like a victim. Then you have your other guys, that work it with him. Just my thoughts.

I don't know if this was discussed, but all the pillow cases and bed linen are different, so maybe can weigh in on motels and such. I don't know if they use prints on sheets, but most of them that I have ever stayed at, use white. So they could be women that were out, drinking at a bar or club, got drugged and taken back to someone's house or crib and assaulted. There is a lot of money in these *advertiser censored* films and more money if it is rape or assaults, may be a sex ring. There is a movie, called "Hot Girls Wanted" on netflixs. all about Tampa and how these young girls get caught up in this stuff. Very graphic and XRated, so don't watch with kids around.

Is there still a pic of the thumb somewhere? Thanks.

There were a couple of pics: one with a thumb and one with fingers.
The fingers one, to me, looked caucasian, and the thumb one, darker, but could
be construed, or misconstrued as caucasian, in my opinion.

This is the only pic that remains of the thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/1379844430...0.1449759459./527701527395390/?type=3&theater

This is from the facebook of Windermere Chief David Ogden

https://www.facebook.com/Windermere-Chief-David-Ogden-137984443033769/?fref=photo

Truthfully, my first thought when I read that was, he set it up to so he could watch. I agree that a victim would not go out and do this to others. If he is guilty as they think, he likes to watch, and he may have hired these guys to come in and make him look like a victim. Then you have your other guys, that work it with him. Just my thoughts.

Thank You! You said it so much better than the post I made previously!
IMOO.

I found this meaning for SHAL for the tattoo Misty/Shal in yin/yang...

From the urban dictionary:

"The most perfect person you could ever meet. If someone says she isn't perfect then they are either blind or not human."

So Misty may be the perfect person, and they aren't looking for "Misty" at all, but for Misty's girlfriend?

"The most perfect person you could ever meet. If someone says she isn't perfect then they are either blind or not human."

So Misty may be the perfect person, and they aren't looking for "Misty" at all, but for Misty's girlfriend?

Could also mean she's holding out for her soul mate.

Hi guys,

Regarding the hand...

Welcome aboard WP. Group hugs here.

This thought is terrifying to me. I think it would be very important for law enforcement to look at the range of time they think this guy was active, and then compare it to the date of the incident with his girlfriend.

I know they gave an approximate range for the videos and images released to the public, which stretched back to at least 2009. Did anyone find a date for the incident with his girlfriend, or any further information on it?

I don't know if this was discussed, but all the pillow cases and bed linen are different, so maybe can weigh in on motels and such. I don't know if they use prints on sheets, but most of them that I have ever stayed at, use white. So they could be women that were out, drinking at a bar or club, got drugged and taken back to someone's house or crib and assaulted.

This was something I mentioned in a previous post, and I agree it's worth looking into. I realize it's difficult to say with such limited still images, but my impression was that some of the images were from different locations - different beds, different rooms, and perhaps different residences as well (mostly because of the varying appearances of the bed/beds).

Again, that could be explained away by the fact that the videos were supposedly from a multi-year period, which could mean the appearance of a residence changed (people also may use entirely different looking sheets from week to week on the same bed), or the suspect also might have moved a few times within that multi-year period as well. I found evidence that the individual named here traveled fairly regularly, even internationally - and perhaps even more importantly, he seems to have been involved with one of those weird pyramid scheme business ventures, which tend to hold a lot of big meetings and gatherings at different locations throughout the United States. One of my thoughts now is that he may have been encountering some of these women through that venture, as it's common to "network" and associate openly with others involved (and if he was higher up on the ladder, that may have made it more appealing for some of the women to visit him at his home, or vice-versa, to network and talk business - presenting an opportunity to spike their drinks within a non-public environment).

A previous poster mentioned that he/she thought that a number of the women pictured don't appear to be prostitutes, for what that's worth, and for as little as we can infer from the images...although women working in that industry don't always follow a common mold regarding appearance, I agree with that poster's inference, and I think it may suggest more as to what the women were doing, or where they were, when they encountered the suspect. That's also part of the reason why I'm thinking it may eventually be worthwhile to look into the business ventures this guy was involved in, along with the places he went and the people he associated with.

Also Skully, because of the different appearance of some of the beds/locations, I shared that it's possible some of these videos were taken inside the women's residences, if they lived alone or no one else was home at the time. The suspect may have come over under the pretext of discussing business and having a drink, and he took the opportunity to drug them. Again, if some of the women survived the encounter, that may explain cases where they didn't think to report anything, or perhaps didn't even know an assault took place, as waking up groggy and confused in one's own residence can be less sinister than doing so in another man's home.

(My apologies for repeating myself in this post, as I know I mentioned a lot of this previously - just wanted to reiterate it for Skully)

Be careful, because Urban Dictionary can often be a very poor reference point, as it allows anyone and everyone to add their own definitions.

I've actually seen that same type of definition given for just about every name you can imagine. Basically, a friend of a Kristin or Julia will add a definition to Urban Dictionary, stating that the name Kristin denotes the most awesome, incredible, perfect person in the world.

If you search some random names and scroll through the various definitions, that pattern is pretty common (it's also done in the opposite sense as well - someone may not like a "Bobby" in their town, so they add a definition stating that the name Bobby means "the lowest scum imaginable on the Earth").

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back