Florida Association of Private Investigators Deplores Reports of Unlicensed Activity

JH volunteered to stay outside the A's home on Friday and Saturday evenings to keep people from getting carried away. It is in his depo. The tips were checked out by DC not JH. DC may have asked JH to go with him to the wooded area because he clearly felt that he WOULD find something there and wanted a witness. Don't think he is in any trouble through what he provided for the A's but may have some problems about his work for other agencies where he is getting paid.

Question: Are Class "C" PI's required to carry insurance, such as Bond insurance? My husband had to when he had his PI agency and he had to have 5 years police
investigative background to get his Class "A" licence to open his own business.

But then, my husband would have never taken a witness with him, he would have notified LE that he was going out there on a tip and if they wanted to send an officer out there he would meet them, otherwise if he should find something he would notify them immediately. Most PI's are very professional, DC puts them in a poor light.

Not sure what your question is, but DC has found nothing in the Caylee Anthony case and after seeing all the bad publicity on him, I for one would not hire him to watch my dog.

Even if I work for someone free of charge I have a contract signed stating free of charge, I bet most of the people saying that they are working for free don't have the first piece of paper saying that.
bold,me

I have heard he is quite talented in the "watching other men's wives" area tho.:D

you answered my question. Do you sign things that say you are doing it pro bono_Or do you just do it. It seems to me that this falls all on DCasey's shoulders and this JH guy
even though it looks may have been trying to do the right thing in the beginning he sure did end up pretty deep.KC was an iceberg for sure who knows what the count will be when the wave hits the shore not to mention the most important Caylee

you answered my question. Do you sign things that say you are doing it pro bono_Or do you just do it. It seems to me that this falls all on DCasey's shoulders and this JH guy
even though it looks may have been trying to do the right thing in the beginning he sure did end up pretty deep.KC was an iceberg for sure who knows what the count will be when the wave hits the shore not to mention the most important Caylee

No I use the words "Free of Charge", that way there is no misunderstanding.

JH volunteered to stay outside the A's home on Friday and Saturday evenings to keep people from getting carried away. It is in his depo. The tips were checked out by DC not JH. DC may have asked JH to go with him to the wooded area because he clearly felt that he WOULD find something there and wanted a witness. Don't think he is in any trouble through what he provided for the A's but may have some problems about his work for other agencies where he is getting paid.

Question: Are Class "C" PI's required to carry insurance, such as Bond insurance? My husband had to when he had his PI agency and he had to have 5 years police
investigative background to get his Class "A" licence to open his own business.

But then, my husband would have never taken a witness with him, he would have notified LE that he was going out there on a tip and if they wanted to send an officer out there he would meet them, otherwise if he should find something he would notify them immediately. Most PI's are very professional, DC puts them in a poor light.

The Agency has to carry Insurance, I don't remember what FL requires, but GA requires a min. of a $20K bond in order to open an agency.

Next week, Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, plans to depose the Anthony's former volunteer security guard, James Hoover.

Baez said he wants to probe more deeply in to why Hoover and private investigator Dominic Casey searched the woods where Caylee's remains were later found.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/19028964/detail.html

Hoover claims he was not hired or paid for any services, investigative or other. Unless someone can prove differently I am shocked with the wrath that is coming his way.
If anyone needs some deep investigating it is Dominic Casey.
This seems like a smear campaign from DC because he is cornered.
Ok...I'll try again...hadn't CA always referred to these men as her PIs (plural)? She never said "oh one is the PI and the other is our bodyguard" did she? There weren't any other PIs were there? By CA's own admission, Hoover was working as a PI...IF he was the guy that was helping to track down leads. I'm gonna take the time tonight to try and find reference to "PIs" in any of her statements.

Next week, Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, plans to depose the Anthony's former volunteer security guard, James Hoover.

Baez said he wants to probe more deeply in to why Hoover and private investigator Dominic Casey searched the woods where Caylee's remains were later found.

Article:

This doesn't make any sense to me. If he really wanted to "probe more deeply" wouldn't he ask the guy that actually knew why they were there (DC)? I think this is just JB's attempt to make the public think KC had nothing to do with them being there.

This doesn't make any sense to me. If he really wanted to "probe more deeply" wouldn't he ask the guy that actually knew why they were there (DC)? I think this is just JB's attempt to make the public think KC had nothing to do with them being there.

Right. Wasn't long ago JB was crying "work product" to protect DC. :loser:

Article:

UT OH! Did I hear a bus starting?????

Ok...I'll try again...hadn't CA always referred to these men as her PIs (plural)? She never said "oh one is the PI and the other is our bodyguard" did she? There weren't any other PIs were there? By CA's own admission, Hoover was working as a PI...IF he was the guy that was helping to track down leads. I'm gonna take the time tonight to try and find reference to "PIs" in any of her statements.

Well, LA had his own investigation going. Was LA one of CA's PIs?

UT OH! Did I hear a bus starting?????

Yep.

"Baez will also depose two friends of Casey Anthony, Amy Huizenga and Kiomarie Cruz. In addition, four corrections officers and three Orange County deputies will also give sworn testimony."

But where's DCs "re-probe"?

But, Cindy says a lot of things that aren't true.
She called Casey mother of the year and the pizza smell, well,
you know what I mean.
Hoover stated in his depo he was never up there in Orlando on any weekdays except for the Suburban Dr search.
Dominic's company is called D&A Investigations, and from what I understand the "A" stands for associates. Hoover was not one of his associates.
If I were given a choice I would believe Hoover a thousand times more than Cindy........but that's just me.

I think JB is juuuust starting to realise how FOOLISH he was for not letting KC sign the form that states that ZFG is not the Zanni the nanny. These depo's are CRUCIFYING the perp. Tee hee hee.

Investigator: Finding Caylee Anthony was goal of visit to woods

Private investigator Jim Hoover said under oath Wednesday that the purpose of his trip to a wooded area near the Anthony home in November was to look for the body of Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-civil-032609,0,547485.story

That was Dominic Casey's purpose for the search, DC was searching, Hoover was not, he was doing what DC asked by videotaping him.

Hoover claims he was not hired or paid for any services, investigative or other. Unless someone can prove differently I am shocked with the wrath that is coming his way.
If anyone needs some deep investigating it is Dominic Casey.
This seems like a smear campaign from DC because he is cornered.

ITA! Hoover seems to have a lot more experience than DC, in fact he's had a license for decades, given evidence in many cases etc. I feel very sorry that they have come down on him like this, when he's been assisting LE in this case. Very sad. Next time a child gets murdered, we may see a lot more people refuse to get involved after what's happened to RK and JH.

I have written permission to distribute this press release to contacts, clients and local media. I am releasing as written.

Although it is written concerning the Caylee Anthony Case, many of the same names are appearing in the Haleigh Cummings case.

I knew DC was involved in Haleigh's case, but who are the others please? TIA Sorry if this has already been answered...I just got home and am way behind!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back