For love or money?

At least Jackie pretended to care about Lacie and spoke out...the only speaking out we've heard from Karen is "give my son money!"

I just got off the phone with the credit union and was told that the grandpa is the administrator of the fund. The girl that answered the phone called him Boyton or something like that. Her exact words were, "Oh I know....Boyton....the grandpa." So, I'm not sure who this is, but that's what I was told. I'll call again later to see if I can get a full name of the administrator.

I really would like to see the accounting of the Trust Fund set up for Kaiden by Jim Bolton. The article stated that Deena Peterson Thorpe & others started it, however it was actually set up by Jim Bolton, Raven's step-father. By all accounts, Jim's a nice guy, but the matriarch of the family is Karyn Sue Abaroa Bolton, she rules the roost.

Not to be picky, but Raven Samuel Abaroa had account(s) at that same credit union that he bankrupted.

Karyn Sue Abaroa Bolton had account(s) at the same credit union that she bankrupted.

There is now a guardianship for Kaiden, how are they funding it?

Raven is now locked up in Durham County Jail. He will most-likely be arraigned tomorrow, not sure if he's asking for a public defender or if they will hire an attorney. I estimate a case like this will run 100,000+ and we know the Scott Peterson defense was a Million Dollars.

Right now it states No Bond, but that can be revisited. If you look at Durham Count Government Current Population link: http://www.co.durham.nc.us/departments/shrf/IPS/current.cfm you will see robberies where the bond is $2.5 million on a robbery & attempted kidnapping; $3 million; on an identity theft and resisting arrest at $1 million dollars.

I was informed that Karyn Bolton is asking for donations for Raven & Kaiden from all family & friends.

What people do with their money is obviously their own business, but with Karyn filing bankruptcy and immediately going to Hawaii, the numerous vacations, the $$ on jewelry, clothing & the Lexus SUV, I would hope people would think long and hard about passing out funds, without an accounting.

There has never been an accounting on The Trust Fund set up for Kaiden.

I hope that Kaiden is NOT being used as a pawn, he doesn't deserve that on top of having his mother and baby brother or sister murdered.

All just my observations and opinions, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back