For those who agree with the verdict...help me understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we see 31 days straight of partying photos? Or was it just one night?

I think it was a few nights within those 31 days. There was the "Anything but Clothes" Party, then the few Friday nights at Fusion. It definitely wasn't 31 days of straight partying, TL went to NY for almost a week, and he had classes throughout the week.

Im not being snarky at all but she had 30 days to "grieve properly" and partied it up... Why does anyone sympathize with someone who throws their child away like trash? I just dont get it?

I think they may be Christians, or people who buy into Christianity and it's teacher, the ultimate one who said, "judge not, lest ye be judged"

Im not being snarky at all but she had 30 days to "grieve properly" and partied it up... Why does anyone sympathize with someone who throws their child away like trash? I just dont get it?

I don't think there's any right way to grieve, nor do I think there's a mandatory timeline for it. Each person grieves in his or her own way. I also think that it's very very possible for someone who has killed another person or participated somehow in her death to still grieve for her.

And yes, I imagine I could still sympathize in some way for someone who throws their child away like trash. Of course, in this case I don't know if that describes Casey Anthony or not. Her role, if any, in Caylee's death hasn't been proven to me.

nope, but we did see 31 days straight of texts to come and party w/her as well as friends who did party with her, more friends who shopped with her on stolen check money, more friends who she shopped w/in orlando while laughing about what a good liar she was, a brother who almost caught up with her at a bar, and TL who spent every moment w/her when not at school (he is the one she was sexing it up with while GRIEVING)...

oops, i forgot, more friends she partied it up with on July 4th, one of which she led on and he thought they were gonna hook up but she blew him off while picking TL up from the airport, more old friends she stayed with while TL was away....

I dont recall any testimony of a GRIEVING ICA (she was like she had always been "happy go lucky")... of course not because CA/GA were watching Caylee, this time it was because Caylee was thrown away like garbage and it was permanent, yippie for her i guess - BARF!

and yes, you are right, the hot body contest pic too!

I don't really sympathize with Casey. But on the other hand I don't really know what happened. The evidence doesn't automatically point to murder. There are other possibilities and an accident is front and center on the list. Her "happy party" behavior looks like someone who is pretending that their daughter isn't dead. She wanted everyone to think that she didn't already know Caylee was dead. People don't smile and laugh when their child is dead, so you put on that act to fool people.

At some point she was going to have to announce that Caylee was gone. But she could pretend that it was recent because "well you saw me all happy and she wasn't gone yet at that point".

someone who throws their child away like trash

Well the jury had a problem in that the prosecution had no evidence to present them that proved that Casey put Caylee in the swamp. You bet they would have appreciated such evidence and the State would have loved to give it. But they couldn't. They even had the leaves analyzed that were stuck under the car. Those were from a Camphor tree which is a species not found at the dump site. The State tried but didn't get a match-up in that area.

I think it was a few nights within those 31 days. There was the "Anything but Clothes" Party, then the few Friday nights at Fusion. It definitely wasn't 31 days of straight partying, TL went to NY for almost a week, and he had classes throughout the week.

FWIW, the anything but clothes party was May 25 so it was prior to all of this. I agree that it was definitely not 31 days of partying but it was 31 days of carrying on as usual, perhaps with the exception of the nightmares/waking up in a cold sweat that Tony reported happened once he was back from NY.

KC wasnt on trial for behavior and grieving..she was on trial for murder and 12 jurors that were hand picked with the agreement of the State and defense gave them the decision to make. The state didnt prove the case..does not mean KC is innocent, nor did the jurors say that she was innocent. Perhaps people should direct their accusations and anger at the state and the not the jurors.
12 people said the state did not meet the burden of proof, and if you take the emotion and opinions out of it, its easier to see where they didnt meet the burden of proof. I dont like that KC will walk free and become a millionaire, but it is the jury system we have and its arrogant to judge the jury, call them stupid, or call them lazy...

The state focused alot on her behavior that 31 days..yes it was heartless and made her look heartless, but...her partying did not prove how or when she killed Caylee. the state does not know if she died from chloroform or duct tape..how do you expect the jury to decipher that. The judge's instructions were not "hey, now you guys go in that deliberation room and try to ddecide what happened to Caylee", The instructions were clear. The state has the burden to prove what happened ..they did not do that.

I think they may be Christians, or people who buy into Christianity and it's teacher, the ultimate one who said, "judge not, lest ye be judged"

"fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth... as he has injured the other, so he is to be injured"

not being snarky, believe me im the nicest person on earth, but just saying....

nope, but we did see 31 days straight of texts to come and party w/her as well as friends who did party with her, more friends who shopped with her on stolen check money, more friends who she shopped w/in orlando while laughing about what a good liar she was, a brother who almost caught up with her at a bar, and TL who spent every moment w/her when not at school (he is the one she was sexing it up with while GRIEVING)...

oops, i forgot, more friends she partied it up with on July 4th, one of which she led on and he thought they were gonna hook up but she blew him off while picking TL up from the airport, more old friends she stayed with while TL was away....

I dont recall any testimony of a GRIEVING ICA (she was like she had always been "happy go lucky")... of course not because CA/GA were watching Caylee, this time it was because Caylee was thrown away like garbage and it was permanent, yippie for her i guess - BARF!

and yes, you are right, the hot body contest pic too!

So two confirmed nights of partying?

The state focused alot on her behavior that 31 days..yes it was heartless and made her look heartless, but...her partying did not prove how or when she killed Caylee.

One of the State's problems is that those 31 days occurred after-the-fact. What they needed were witnesses from the weeks before Caylee disappeared/died that would show the behavior of a person who is planning to kill her child, or who wanted her child gone for good. They didn't have that.

Interestingly enough, there's almost always a focus on a defendant's behavior after the crime in these big murder cases. Often, psychologists testify about grief and how it isn't the slightest bit unusual to demonstrate erratic or seemingly inappropriate behavior after a death. I've seen that happen so often myself that I never really give it much weight during trials like this anymore.

"fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth... as he has injured the other, so he is to be injured"

not being snarky, believe me im the nicest person on earth, but just saying....

Not to toss around New Testament verses cavalierly, but

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
(Matthew 5:38-9 KJV)

With all respect, IMO the above quote does not preclude all forms of discipline against offenders. Jesus is denouncing hypocritical judgment.

In the same context of your quote (Matt. 7:1), He says, "you hypocrite, first take the beam of timber from your own eye, then you will see clearly to take the particle from your brother's eye." (Matt. 7:5).

He said elsewhere, "Be honest in your judgment and do not judge at a glance; but judge fairly and righteously" (John 7:24).

He Himself instructed church members to treat an unrepentant offender as "a pagan and a tax collector." (Matt. 18:17).

In all these cases, it is the human disciple doing the judging. Proper, honest judging is allowed. Improper or hypocritical judging is prohibited.

:coffeews::eek:nline::detective:

an "Eye for an Eye" or "Tooth for a Tooth" philosophy is from the Old Testament, and Hebrew texts and teachings, which is not what Jesus (Christianity ) taught. This is strictly a Jewish concept and Law as well in Muslem Law (Abrahamic) law. They both (cultures) had Abraham as a forefather

Here is the interesting background however, of this quote as it was indeed and continues to be part of the Jewish and Arab cultures and religions:

It's about "Proportion " in law, and this is where it started: (so one doesn't demand 2 eyes for 1 in otherwords)
The meaning of the principle, an eye for an eye, is that a person who has injured another person receives the same injury in compensation. The exact Latin (lex talionis) to English translation of this phrase is actually "The law of retaliation." At the root of this principle is that one of the purposes of the law is to provide equitable retribution for an offended party.

The phrase, "an eye for an eye", (ayin tachat ayin, literally 'an eye in place of an eye'), is a quotation from several passages of the Hebrew Bible [1][2][3] in which a person who has injured the eye of another is instructed to pay compensation. It defined and restricted the extent of retribution in the laws of the Torah.

The English word talion means a punishment identical to the offense, from the Latin talio. The principle of "an eye for an eye" is often referred to using the Latin phrase lex talionis, the law of talion.
From Wikipedia Excerted (snipped)
3.1.1 Objective of reciprocal justice in Judaism

I don't know if it was one night or 31. Frankly, one night of hoochie dancing while your daughter is lying dead in the swamp is one night too many, IMO. I guess the other times she was just being motherly to her new little shot girl family.

Add to that her strolling happily arm and arm with Tony in Blockbuster followed by them spending the entire next day in bed. We have days of carefree shopping (using other people's funds). And so it goes...

I guess that didn't leave too much time for grieving.

I don't know if it was one night or 31. Frankly, one night of hoochie dancing while your daughter is lying dead in the swamp is one night too many, IMO. I guess the other times she was just being motherly to her new little shot girl family.

Add to that her strolling happily arm and arm with Tony in Blockbuster followed by them spending the entire next day in bed. We have days of carefree shopping (using other people's funds). And so it goes...

Yeah,but two nights out and a stroll into Blockbuster just does not seem like a reason to kill your child.

I just wanted to put something out here because IMO there are very important details, evidence, statements, etc that a prosecution team has zero control over whatsoever.. IMO those extreme of importance details and evidence are imperative in their even having the ability(even the most sharp of an ATTY)to successfully try a case.. I keep reading that the prosecution failed.. The prosecution didn't do their job.. Etc.. Unlike the DT that can lie, make up, create completely false and fabricated theories, lie about innocent people and claim they are killers and have raped and molested babies and children.. Just as was seen in this trial DT are absolutely allowed to make up and fabricate workable theories til they can find one that sticks.. Much the opposite the state ABSOLUTELY 100% CANNOT CREATE EVIDENCE, LIE ABOUT PEOPLE AND ACCUSE THEM OF CRIMINAL ACTS ON A CHILD.. they operate in a complete and total opposite manner and are held to very strict rules within which they must try a case..*

So you see when you've got this really talented, morally bankrupt, soulless, self-centered "mother" who has done this
Magnificent job of weaving webs of lies amd deceit in order to buy her more time.. The whole way thru lying thru her teeth with every syllable from her mouth.. So in dealing with such a talented piece of work like Casey who succeeded in weaving webs, manipulating and snowing anyone who worked their *advertiser censored* of to find her baby.. Literally sucking the life from those who had the misfortune of having to be involved in any way with her.. She did such a mighty fine job that it was 6 mos until her baby's remains were found.. Alot of what was being asked of the state to provide these jurors to make them be able to convict her of ANYTHING related to Caylee is gone and not attainable..

Well it's not the state they need to getting answers from.. Because of the victim's mothers morally bankrupt soul her baby decomposed to a skeleton while she had the world on a wild goose chase.. The only person that any blame deserves to placed on anyone.. Is Casey Anthony.. Her deceit and lies is the reason why the state didn't have the detailed evidence from CSI TV.. "The one that wraps the whole case up in nice neat bow"<-and yes that quote was from juror 3, Miss Ford..

Difference here is this is real life and it doesn't work like TV.. A morally bankrupt mother whO killed her child then lied and connived til there was nothing left but scattered, gnawed on bones of her baby left..*

So, obviously since Miss Casey was such and efficient liar and conniver she kept this evidence from being able to be used in court.. And as I said unlike Baez who could make up any lie, completely slander and drag thru the mud innocent people's lives, and basically make it up as you go along.. The state cannot and does not do this..*

So in looking and asking for that nice neat little bow that was wanted to wrap it All up in.. Go look and ask the only person who was solely responsible for it NOT BEING AVAILABLE, Casey Anthony!!

The burden of proof is on the state, not the defendant. It's very possible had the body been recovered "immediately" that autopsy would show a child that had drowned. There is no proof of any other cause of death. Even Dr G arrived at her conclusions by default.

Her behavior was so out-of-place that the jury may not have known what to deduce from it. It almost looked like she didn't even know that Caylee was dead. It doesn't seem to serve as evidence of anything in particular.

It's called denial and disassociation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member