For Those Who Do Not Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Limaes, still waiting on KK's book? I haven't read it yet but plan to at some point.

Nope...none, nada, zilch. I have yet to see any evidence of planting. Just the usual 'cops planted the evidence...can't prove it though'.

I have yet to see any evidence that the bones were ever on the Avery property. Just the usual "cops said they were there so believe it!"...can't prove it though.

Limaes, still waiting on KK's book? I haven't read it yet but plan to at some point.

Not yet Madeleine, it's supposed to arrive here sometime between Mar 13 - Mar 17 apparently. LOL

ETA: The shipping cost more than the book [emoji1]

I know shipping to Oz is very expensive. I've got a friend in Adelaide who shares the outrageous prices she pays to get the goods she orders from online sources outside of Oz.

I'll be interested to see if there are any other revelations or information that hasn't yet been shared.

I think I've read just about every prosecutor's book in cases I've followed where there's been a book published. The last one was the book by Juan Martinez, prosecutor of Jodi Arias.

I can vouch for that. I purchased some leotards from the U.S last year for our dance school. It cost a fortune for the shipping. It is something that can't be helped, we're a long way away 😀

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

This is one of those little side details about the case that make me go hmmm.

It is no coincidence that out of all the places Teresa's Rav 4 could have been dumped, it was right near a car crusher. [emoji57]

When you look at these crime scene photos, you can see that there is a blue car still in the crusher that SA admits he crushed. He claims he didn't have time to take it out IIRC, I don't believe him.

8ce6ae91d3f6d250abb526aa130fd1cc.jpg

From the photo below you can see it was ASY procedure to crush three cars together. Why would he take the blue car out when they don't normally do it that way? In my opinion, he crushed that blue car on the Thurs or Fri (can't recall) in preparation of placing the Rav 4 on top of it and then another on top again as per ASY procedure.

ETA: Also note that their procedure is to remove the wheels (not all do). It makes sense, imo, that all the cars that had been prepared were placed up the ridge and away from the other cars that customers would be interested in getting parts from. No one from the public would go up there. This has to be knowledge only someone that works there would have.

ef60388944d7b44e8afe7b5ddbcb59a7.jpg

As the photos show, if he had have been successful crushing it, we would be discussing Teresa's disappearance and her family would never have found out what happened to her. A horrible thought...more murders could have occured.

JMO

Those 2 pictures really illustrate your points well. Had he been successful in the alleged plan to crush the suv, I suppose only Brutus or one of the other working dogs might have been able to detect her scent in that pile since the car would never have been found.

I believe Brutus would still have detected the scent in the burn barrel(s), which is what ultimately led investigators to look further into what was causing him to alert, and continue on to eventually find remains under the layers of ash in that burn pit.

IMO Brutus and other K9 officers might be the only members of the LE community who weren't accused of misconduct in this case.

One other thought - much has been made of Bear the German Shepard not being removed immediately and being allowed to remain outside on his chain up until Nov 5th or even later, by some accounts. How then did someone manage to plant TH's remains in a burn pit that Bear was standing over and guarding and then multiple people (LE, firemen) were nearby? Makes you wonder how this whole planting of the body occurred. IMO that never made any sense and still doesn't.

Madeleine74, can I ask you your thoughts on something to get a clearer picture of how you come to your conclusions.....

Does the truth matter? Or is the only thing that matters is what Kratz was able to convince a tainted jury of?
This is a good question CoolJ. I would like to know the answer as well. I looked through all the subsequent posts and haven't seen it addressed yet. Did I miss something?

Those 2 pictures really illustrate your points well. Had he been successful in the alleged plan to crush the suv, I suppose only Brutus or one of the other working dogs might have been able to detect her scent in that pile since the car would never have been found.

I believe Brutus would still have detected the scent in the burn barrel(s), which is what ultimately led investigators to look further into what was causing him to alert, and continue on to eventually find remains under the layers of ash in that burn pit.

IMO Brutus and other K9 officers might be the only members of the LE community who weren't accused of misconduct in this case.

One other thought - much has been made of Bear the German Shepard not being removed immediately and being allowed to remain outside on his chain up until Nov 5th or even later, by some accounts. How then did someone manage to plant TH's remains in a burn pit that Bear was standing over and guarding and then multiple people (LE, firemen) were nearby? Makes you wonder how this whole planting of the body occurred. IMO that never made any sense and still doesn't.

No doubt Brutus would have still detected the scent, even sandwiched between the cars. Perhaps as time went by, they may have been able to get a search warrant.

KZ, IIRC, believes that someone drove it there via the conveyor. I don't see how that absolves SA though. Whatever way one theorises which way the RAV 4 entered the pit area, SA had the means and opportunity .

JMO

Fakery & Shocking Cameos: Secrets Of ‘Making A Murderer’ Season 2 Exposed

“They have recently contacted me” about participating in the new season, Kratz reveals to Radar, adding that he has left eager producers hanging. “But I haven’t responded yet.”
In order to move forward with the Netflix hit, Kratz, 57, says he needs assurance from directors Moira Demos and Laura Ricciardi that he would not become a victim of deceitful editing.

http://radaronline.com/videos/steven-avery-making-a-murderer-season-2-secrets-revealed/

http://radaronline.com/videos/steven-avery-making-a-murderer-season-2-secrets-revealed/

Thanks for posting this Ranch. After what they did with the first one (or I should say the second one because no one has seen the first one), it would be crazy to believe they're not going to stack the deck in the Defense's favour again. They're going to continue with the evidence planted theory.

JMO

The title is inaccurate, and intentionally so.
No "fakery" is uncovered. There is just a video of Kratz complaining about selective editing from the ORIGINAL Making a Murderer. Underneath that is an article with some quotes from the video.

KK complaining about something is only evidence of his narcissism.

Thanks for posting this Ranch!

It's all about KK, isn't it!!! It isn't about justice, it isn't about the good and bad within the system~~~IT'S JUST ABOUT HIM!

That statement reminds me about a fight my child had with her friend. If you don't do it my way, you can't come over to my house and you can't play with my toys. What a child, sickening.

All JMO of course.

Thanks for posting this Ranch. After what they did with the first one (or I should say the second one because no one has seen the first one), it would be crazy to believe they're not going to stack the deck in the Defense's favour again. They're going to continue with the evidence planted theory.

JMO

I can't see the creators of MaM doing anything different in season 2 since they were very successful using those tactics in season 1. JMO

Thanks for posting this Ranch!

It's all about KK, isn't it!!! It isn't about justice, it isn't about the good and bad within the system~~~IT'S JUST ABOUT HIM!

That statement reminds me about a fight my child had with her friend. If you don't do it my way, you can't come over to my house and you can't play with my toys. What a child, sickening.

All JMO of course.

Haha, reminds me of when my youngest was around 5 and his neighbour friend came over to play and she told him if you don't want to play what i want you to i'm going home lol.

I can't see the creators of MaM doing anything different in season 2 since they were very successful using those tactics in season 1. JMO

Alternative facts probably. I'm thinking we will hear how all the experts got it wrong and that anyone and everyone but SA & BD was involved.

JMO

No incentive for them to change a thing. Telling the truth and showing all the evidence, even if it doesn't benefit their protagonists, is something they're not inclined to do. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back