Forensic Astrology - 3 SKELTON BROTHERS MISSING - Last Seen 11/25/10 Morenci MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FATHER ARRESTED- Has the TIME he was released from the Mental facility and brought over to the Lucas County Jail in Toledo been reported? or the TIME of ARREST?

BAD NEWS as the charts have implied:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/agents-take-john-skelton-into-custody-20101130-wpms

Published : Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010, 3:14 PM EST

By ALEXIS WILEY
WJBK | myFOXDetroit.com

Morenci, Michigan - John Skelton, the father of three missing brothers from Michigan, is now charged with parental kidnapping. Meanwhile, the search for the young boys is intensifying. Police believe the outcome will not be positive.

"Imagine your worst nightmare come true," Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said Tuesday.

He confirmed a community and a family's greatest fear. Police believe Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton may be dead. Their conclusion is based on what their father, John Skelton, told investigators.

"Statements that he's made to investigators would indicate that it's not going to be a positive outcome," Weeks said.

"(It's a) very somber moment here in Morenci today. It's definitely nothing that we wanted to hear," said family friend Bill Foster.

Police would not say exactly what Skelton told them, but FOX 2 did spot an FBI agent searching a house and backyard Tuesday morning. This is not the first time they have come to the home.

SOULSCAPE writes:

reported_missing_by_mother2191813660.jpg

The 3:00 pm 11/26/10 Reported Missing Chart shows Arabic Part of ASSASSINATION smack on the ASC. The MOON is in the 5th house of children, last over the malefic SOUTH NODE, and 18 minutes past exact conjunction to the Part of DEATH. Lord 5 the Children SUN in 8th House of Death conj. Part of SONS and Part of MURDER. SUN Lord 5 the Children is in Fateful Degree, as is PLUTO, and in critical degree (4 Mutable).

I really want to cry. I dunno how much more I can take. I commend you for being able to "look" for us, Lemonmoon.

Me too sherbet. This is so sad. These cute little boys should be making their lists for Santa, helping put up their Christmas tree and eating Christmas cookies.

How selfish of the "father" to do this for revenge (if that's the case). Too bad he didn't succeed in his attempt to take his own life. JMO

Results of this morning's court date (posted upstairs by wfgodot). I'm guessing the time was between 9:00-10:45 EST.

Bond set for kidnapping suspect John Skelton

A judge set bond at $3 million for kidnapping suspect John Skelton today. Skelton appeared in Lucas County Common Pleas Court before Judge Cook for an extradition hearing. Authorities want to bring Skelton to Michigan to face charges that he kidnapped his three sons last week.
---
Skelton was brought into the courtroom in a wheelchair and appeared to be wearing a protective vest. Police officers from Morenci, Skelton's home town, were in court for this morning's hearing.
---
more at
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7818523

More (posted upstairs by BetteDavisEyes):

Father Fighting Extradition
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25962316/detail.html

MORENCI, Mich. -- The father charged with the parental kidnapping of his three missing sons is fighting his return to Michigan from a jail in Ohio.

John Skelton is being held in Lucas County Jail in Ohio. During a hearing Wednesday, he and his court-appointed attorney -- Merle Dech -- said he would fight being brought back to Michigan’s Lenawee County to face the charges.

Hello Astros! :grouphug:

When referring to this link, we are informed that Ohio has the DP but Michigan doesn't. The father is fighting extradition back to Michigan.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...ys-charged-fighting-extradition-20101201-wpms

Snippet

"Today, he was brought before the court for the purpose of seeing whether or not he would waive extradition. He refused to waive extradition," said Assistant Lucas County Prosecutor Jeffrey Lingo.

"In Ohio, the law says if a body is found in Ohio, there's a presumption that the homicide or the death occurred in Ohio. So, therefore, we could go forward with charges here in Ohio," said Lingo.

Keep in mind, the big difference between Ohio and Michigan is that Ohio does have the death penalty.

Now, my questions are this: Do the charts show where the boys were murdered? Could it have been in their father's home? Method - strangulation, drugged, beat, pillow/smothering? Knowing that Michigan doesn't have the DP, and keeping in mind this lunatic said he tried to "hang" himself, could it be that he just isn't strong enough or "man" enough to do it himself...to follow all the way through...so he'd rather stay in Ohio where he knows he could get the DP? Here's what I'm wondering: I wonder if he murdered his children in MI but dumped them in OH. Maybe he doesn't wish to tell the authorities that bc MI could then gain jurisdiction and he wouldn't get his wish to die. Maybe he is so disconnected that he is attempting to wait it out until he's ready to make that decision to die. Does that make sense? IOW, he's thinking it through. I keep going back to his statement of trying to commit suicide by hanging himself but he broke his ankle & had his friend take him to the hospital. A stupid little broken ankle wouldn't have kept him from killing himself if that's what he really wanted to do. He was in the service before. I wonder what types of things he learned while in there and if those abilities helped him to hide or dispose of his children.

Lemonmoon? :)

So the consensus is that he took them out of state? That means nearby searches are fruitless. They were seen at I think 5 p.m. and reported missing the next day at 3 p.m.

That only gives him a window of less than 24 hours.

Yes, but less than 24 hours is still a lot of time. I've been thinking the deed was done during the hours of darkness, including the hiding/disposal of those boys. I do believe the neighbor is correct saying boys were alive and seen on Thanksgiving afternoon. The best time to pull off something horrific was later, maybe around bedtime, when the neighbors wouldn't see or hear, and transport would have begun later, after midnight or 1:00 AM, under the cover of darkness.

He could have taken the boys to Indiana which is about an hour's drive or less from Morenci. Taking them from Michigan, dumping them in Indiana, and asking to go to a hospital in Ohio would be an interesting smokescreen. He was a long distance trucker, so traveling any distance would be a piece of cake for him - and driving to and from northeastern Indiana is well within the timeframe.

I do think this was well-planned in advance.

Thanks so much, Leomoon, for posting the chart and the interpretations. I'm sorry to say it's what I expected. :cry:

Just a thought...if this is true, then neither the father, the mother, nor any of these 3 children as Sag's.

I know there's talk of each parent having older kids from former partnerships, but I wonder why the father had a daily Sagittarius horoscope post in FB.

I'm just questioning the source of the 11/22/71 birthdate. No big deal to me unless it would foretell a different outcome for the boys, which of course I want to be very good.

I've seen different begin/end dates for every Sun sign that I've known anyone in the day range of 22-23, and even different lengths of days to define the cusps between Sun signs.

If anyone has some reliable links for such info, please post or direct me to an info source :)

I tried to skim the thread to see if anyone answered your questions but I did see anything.

When you see those dates for each sign you are seeing a generalization. It depends on when the Sun crosses into the next sign. Some years it's on the 23rd, other years it might be on the 24th or even the 22nd. This is why astrologers ask for specific time and place of birth. Depending on the time the Sun moves into the next sign, there can be only 1 minute of Scorpio on a given day and 23 hours, 59 minutes in Sagittarius. Another year, it might be 15 hours of Scorpio and 9 hours of Sagittarius on the day of the sign change.

This isn't really the proper thread for this but since JS's sun sign is in question, I thought I'd comment. You can find some info here:

http://astrology.about.com/od/foundations/qt/SunSignDates.htm

The next link shows the times the Sun moved into new signs for 2010 (Australia). It's a good example.

http://kellysurteesastrology.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/why-do-the-dates-for-signs-change/

Most astrologers assume "born on the cusp" one or two days before and after the Sun enters it's new sign.

JS is possibly a Scorpio on the cusp of Sagittarius unless he was born late at night and depending on where he was born according to my calculations, but I'd go with Leomoon's calculations on this one. Her charts seem to be right on in this case (and other times, too). :wink:

JS could have assumed he's a Sag simply because he followed one of the generic sun sign charts. People do it all the time. Only if one consults an astrologer or learns astrology himself does a cusp person as close as JS find out his true sun sign.

Astros, here's some new info that I haven't seen printed elsewhere. (Bolding & Size respectfully done by me) Please refer to the following link & small snippet:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/sixth-day-of-searching-for-morenci-boys-20101202-wpms

Sources have told FOX 2 small nooses were found in Skelton's home where he also apparently tried to take his own life.

I have trouble picturing someone trying to hang or strangle three boys in succession without at least one of them making a lot of noise - unless they were drugged, which it the way I think it went - drugging first then some quiet form of disposal. Suffocation, strangulation? Leomoon, did you see drugs in those charts? I'm actually a bit rusty on all this.

I have trouble picturing someone trying to hang or strangle three boys in succession without at least one of them making a lot of noise - unless they were drugged, which it the way I think it went - drugging first then some quiet form of disposal. Suffocation, strangulation? Leomoon, did you see drugs in those charts? I'm actually a bit rusty on all this.

in the Last Seen by the neighbor - 2:30PM chart a Yod comprised of Moon at the Apex in 4th, conj. Vulcanus in the 5th of children.

The other planets involved in this fated “Finger of God” formation would include Neptune conjunct Chiron (within 16minutes) both in the 12th house of self-undoing.

Mars finished the formation in the 9th of conj. Mercury (in SAG) thought out ahead of time…A premeditated act.
Since Neptune is involved in the 12th, I’d venture to say, it’s very possible he knocked them out in some way first, perhaps with a drug.
Scorpionic in every way, I see the POF in the 8th is also in the murder degree at 25Scorp.in the 8th of death.

He also said he wrapped them each in a sheet with a Teddy bear for each.
This is a potentially sick man .....Neptune mixed with Scorpionic Plutonian vibes such as we've not seen lately . Probably a mix of two.

This is going to be a Christmas coming up I'm sure, that is tinged with sadness for all those dead children and those who loved them this year.
So many ---- from Kayleah, to Kyron , the 3 little boys here, and dear precious little Zaha. Forgive me for any I forget, there have been so many including those 2 little boys in Arizona this summer.

Christmas for them will be heaven, a place where no one can ever hurt them again.

Thanks so much, Leomoon. I went back to look for Pisces, Neptune, and at the 8th/12th houses, and then I came back here to see you already posted in answer to my questions. First time I looked at the chart was sketchy as I was skimming through the thread - I always need to look at the same chart more than once for more and more things to sink in (I have an old brain, ya' know, not to mention weak eyes). :crazy:

Thanks for being on top of things. :woohoo:

in the Last Seen by the neighbor - 2:30PM chart a Yod comprised of Moon at the Apex in 4th, conj. Vulcanus in the 5th of children.

The other planets involved in this fated “Finger of God” formation would include Neptune conjunct Chiron (within 16minutes) both in the 12th house of self-undoing.

Mars finished the formation in the 9th of conj. Mercury (in SAG) thought out ahead of time…A premeditated act.
Since Neptune is involved in the 12th, I’d venture to say, it’s very possible he knocked them out in some way first, perhaps with a drug.
Scorpionic in every way, I see the POF in the 8th is also in the murder degree at 25Scorp.in the 8th of death.

He also said he wrapped them each in a sheet with a Teddy bear for each.
This is a potentially sick man .....Neptune mixed with Scorpionic Plutonian vibes such as we've not seen lately . Probably a mix of two.

This is going to be a Christmas coming up I'm sure, that is tinged with sadness for all those dead children and those who loved them this year.
So many ---- from Kayleah, to Kyron , the 3 little boys here, and dear precious little Zaha. Forgive me for any I forget, there have been so many including those 2 little boys in Arizona this summer.

Christmas for them will be heaven, a place where no one can ever hurt them again.

I thought about all of those families Christmases yesterday. So sad. Those children should all be here readying lists for Santa. Breaks my heart.

This may be totally bogus, but a donut shop owner in Sandusky says she saw the boys the Saturday after Thanksgiving. With a woman who called one by name, "Tanner."

Seems odd that she didn't come forward sooner, since it's been all over the news, but I suppose lots of people don't watch/listen to the news.

You just never know with this type of report.

http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/Missing_Boys_Spotted_in_Ohio_111515214.html

Is there anything that can be read in the charts regarding these 3 missing boys...??
I live in Toledo Ohio, and it is covered morning, noon and night..., but nothing new at all from the LE.. They quit searching weeks ago, which makes me think they are alive and the LE jumped the gun by saying it wouldn't be a good outcome... I have read the thread...and it doesn't look good for the boys.... but can it be rechecked for today... Thanks for all you guys do... you're great..!!! :)

Is there anything that can be read in the charts regarding these 3 missing boys...??
I live in Toledo Ohio, and it is covered morning, noon and night..., but nothing new at all from the LE.. They quit searching weeks ago, which makes me think they are alive and the LE jumped the gun by saying it wouldn't be a good outcome... I have read the thread...and it doesn't look good for the boys.... but can it be rechecked for today... Thanks for all you guys do... you're great..!!! :)

If you look to Post #5, you will see the highlights of the aspects transiting that told me the children were all dead.

Notice in particular, MEDEA in these 3 charts being posted of each child (time of birth unknown)....

MEDEA the asteroid from antiquity that tells us a parent killed their own child, is making a station over each planet or asteroids in their individual charts. (don't know If I mentioned Medea in post 5, so I'll mention it again here if not)

Alexander: TR Medea over Natal Hades and opposing Pluto (death and destruction)
Tanner: TR Medea 21°Gemini conj. Natal Juno 22GEM (jealousy or revenge as the motive)
opposting the child's natal Pluto (death and destruction)
Andrew: TR Medea over Natal Hades & Atropos (death asteroid) opposing TR Mars

I know especially near Christmas when children everywhere are looking foward to Santa Claus, that it's inconceivable to think a dad would do this to his 3 precious and perfectly healthy children for revenge as the motive, but that is how i see it and the Charts (unless someone can tell me where I've misread them) are pointing to this :

I really do think Einstein had a good point when he said, " For those who never make a mistake, they never learn anything new"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname