Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th House of care-givers and health issues is ruled in this chart by Uranus and Saturn (as co-ruler)
Uranus is on the DC cusp, the caregiver or foster mom.
Opposed to the ASC as well as square to the MC

Certainly the 6th house is showing us that careful watch over the child did not occur, with
Chiron (the wound) conj. Neptune (undermining the situation,)……or somehow not being diligant with the child in her care. Jupiter conjunct the Vertex may reflect she called the authorities as soon as she discovered him missing.

The child Patrick would be reflected in the 5th Hs.Ruler being Saturn located in the 1st which most unfortunately
is square to Pluto and square to Mercury.
What can we make of these two squares to Saturn?

It’s possible that the child came to some harm of course, as Pluto can be quite destructive in the charts when in such aspect as this.

The child was said to be running away to see his real mother, and Jupiter rules the 4th house and found in the 6th conj. Neptune appropriate for the insanity of such a venture, but then again, he’s only 7.

Virgo Rises and the ruler Mercury is found at 8 Capricorn in the conjunction with Pluto 4th house. The 4th is traditionally the end of the matter …..and Mercury is conjunct Facies a critical degree from this star. Facies located 8Capricorn, can indeed bring about a violent death…it’s not a positive vibration to own in one’s chart.

The Ascendent also is connected to Denebola at 21Virgo - a fixed star that may bring “misfortune from the elements of nature” (Robson) as well as “swift judgements, daring and regrets”

With the POF at 25GEM conjunct Procyon (see note) and square to Uranus – I wouldn’t want to think he was abducted or injured by another, but the chart is grave of course, insofar as the 1st house Saturn does square Pluto in the 4th (end of matter house)

Note: Procyon does have a long association with drowning or the inability to resist the damaging effects of water which is worth exploring in connection with an Arabic myth that Richard H. Allen describes in his Star Names, their Lore and Meaning
(from Skyscript UK)
There is also the ability of this star to reflect that of courage –cunning, and the abiity to successfully navigate a difficult course. The benefits however, are seldom lasting.

I have read the account that the caregiver or foster mom is terribly upset after 22 years
Of foster care work with no incidents and no problems, and even has his 4 yr. Old sister
In her home to care for who misses her brother.

Did she do something to the child by accident,?…….and then said he “ran away?” I see we have the dob of the foster mother but not the biological mother yet.

The 6th hs. of caregiving, has Neptune, so either she lied to protect her position as Foster Care for children, OR as AMW episode on Webslueth thread mentioned, "she let him get the trash as she ran upstairs to get the ringing phone" hence, negligence, (in my opinion), as the child then ran (accdg. to her), 10 fights down and out into the cold never to be seen again!
The chart appears to me to suggest the negligence or "white lie" to cover up (Neptune) in the 6th, the negligence, in this case.

The phone call was more important then taking careful due diligence with Patrick that night.

Rex Bills book “The Rulership Book” gives Uranus for Runaways….and Uranus does appear on the cusp of the 7th – and by the aspects Uranus makes, I feel this child indeed did run away on his own.

Let’s hope the authorities can locate the person who found him on the street and is perhaps caring for him until further notice.
There are homeless people everywhere in NYC, including the subway system, underground and in every nook and cranny.

This child is a very adventurous little Sag Sun with his Mercury in SAG, and isn’t afraid
To be on his own. However, we need to be prepared for the worse as well for the planets do not necessarily bode well by transit, nor does his South Node conj. “Antares” conj. his natal Sun .
The poor little tyke may have trusted as such a young tot would, anyone to help him find his way to his mother and met with harm.

I hope others will take this case on, and give you more positive thought on the charts or more hope then I can offer.

Thank you so much for doing this for Patrick, Leomoon! So, let me try to summarize, so I can see if I have it all straight. Please correct me if I've misinterpreted.

It seems that Patrick did leave on his own, like foster mom said, likely trying to get back to his mother. And if she is guilty of anything, it is only not supervising him properly. There may be "misfortune from the elements of nature". It was very cold in Brooklyn when Patrick disappeared. It's possible that he succumbed to the elements, cold/snow, etc? Also possible that he met with someone who harmed him on the streets?

Did I get that? Hoping that our precious Patrick is found quickly.

Idaho4Groenes:

This is how it appears to me, but I'm not the final say or authority either. It's just one astrologer's take on this chart as I've outlined the symbols and how they appear to me.
Certainly, as I said, "something was fishy " with the caregiver, but I'd not (unless having another reason to check her chart), not think she herself did anything other then perhaps a "white lie", (or some distortion of the truth perhaps ) after all she did pass the lie detector test as did Patrick's mother.
I mean if you or I were a foster mom who left a 7 yr. old alone who had been a problematic child with threats of running away, so we could stay on the telephone or take a call and then sent him to the trash compactor .......perhaps we'd alter the story a bit to not sound too much at fault and lose our license?

Sometimes when we see Saturn for instance square to Pluto or some known fixed stars which suggest peril, it's not always so easy to say that this one or that one succombed to the vibrations of that star/planet as there are vicissitudes in life as well as Free Will.

We can only look at a point in time (such as this one chart for the 9PM event) and say, "well, this symbol may be telling us such and such and then again, it may (to another Astrologer) say something quite different, YET, we will "speak" the same language of Astrology.

In otherwords, we will ALL agree that Jupiter by and large is a beneficial planet, Saturn is a Malefic, Mars sometimes as well, and Pluto, and we will ALL agree that certain stars have a known rate of hazard connected to them statistically speaking. We might ALL agree that Venus is a woman represented or that Saturn an older male, but other then this we may have differing takes on putting the "whole" picture together.

This is only one opinion, namely my own and I'm not married to it so don't take it to the bank!

Meaning, I'm gladly change and look for other charts other positions, other points in time
IF I had reason to do so, other reasons or hope to think this child is still among the living.

A sighting perhaps? a "Reason" that is logical to look into a person's natal chart..........then I can look at the sighting chart (if one occurs) and see what is up with that one.

See?

Nothing is ever final, although for sure, many charts have the "appearance" of finality and this one borders on such an appearance as leading in that direction. Sometimes the appearance of "finality" is so much strengthened in a natal chart, that we are all in unison, but yet are proven wrong when the person is found miraculously alive.

There are some astrologers who do their work veering in the direction of determinism, there are others who veer in the direction of "probabilities" as all is probablility anyway until the "moment" in time when a probability is a confirmed event. I tend to try to err on the side of probability. And then some.

We KNOW he's not dead at 9PM don't we?

We don't know however what occurred at say, Noon the next day unless we ran a chart for it with Patrick's vibrations .

We can say that the 9PM chart however on the night he ran away, appears to be (for me anyway) that of a "confirmed" runaway child.

Leomoon

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vicissitudes

I have to post this natal Sunrise chart, otherwise, my conscience would truly bother me if I did not.

This is the dob (no time given) and the location for the Sunrise natal
I have used as Brooklyn NY, the same as the location for little Patrick.
It's the Care-giver's Sunrise Chart as given by those asking for a reading.

Now, this chart is of much concern, at least for me, yet I give a lot of weight to lie detector tests, especially when the FBI gets involved.

She managed to pass this test, yet her natal is one that I'd not want my children or grandchildren around.

Mercury conj. "Hyades" at 5GEM - is only for starters.

Dualistic temperment and personality - with Mars conj. the Sun, Sun square Saturn
Then there is Uranus (that erratic and if not owned by Tesla or another who is a genius) then usually worriesome planet when squaring Neptune and Jupiter .
Neptune also opposes Jupiter

Here is an opinion written on Neptune square Uranus:
“muddled thinking and confusion”……It’s a generational aspect of many born in the 1950s, so we tend not to use it to label people, or we’d need to “label” an entire generation of them.

However Uranus square to Jupiter – can give the trait of a dogmatist, or one who is far too blunt as well as a lack of good judgement ! Tremendous misjudgement on her part is typical of people with this aspect, as well people with this aspect often wake up to very rude awakenings (Al.Oken)

What can we make then of Mars conj. Atropos on January 20th, when she chose to go to the telephone (she says), and let the little boy on his own to his fate?

I see Mars & Atropos Transiting over her natal Pluto. A “life changing event?”
Her Pluto is at 17Leo, and IF I were working alongside the police or whoever is in charge of having checked out this story, I think in light of this natal chart, I'd want to have the story (timeline , etc.) corroborated by someone who knew where she was at all times of that evening up to the moment she left that apt and the phone rang.

I read the 9PM chart as a "Report of missing child by "the validated " Caregiver" ......event.
I needed then to "fit" the planets into the caretakers story, but now I'm having a change of heart (after seeing her chart)
IF we then look again at the 9PM chart at Uranus on the D/C cusp - and Pluto & Mars in the 4th house of "endings"....we may get a whole another perspective of what actually occurred here.

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

Was he even alive at 9PM and IF so - then did anyone see him and the caregiver? I'm groping here in the dark for answers to these questions as the 9PM Chart begs answers.
(page 124 "The Rulership Book" - Runaways (7th house and/or Uranus)

OR we can also suggest the 7th house cusp the "perpetrator AND Uranus as the abductor or erratic killer"
which should we choose?

Were they both in the Apartment at 8:30 PM - 8:45? and has this been validated?

So many questions........(sorry) IdahoG, I think you need a "2nd opinion"

9PM "EVENT" OF MISSING CHILD:

Thanks AKSleuth, you have a very "good eye".
No doubt Virgo?

No, the other Mercury-ruled sign. I'm just a very analytical Gemini. I take things apart and dissect them until they make sense. I think it also comes from my 4th-8th-12th house air trine. For me, research is the name of the game.

Leomoon, Thanks so much for jumping in and adding your thoughts to all these cases. The more eyes to see, the more clearly the facts become, I hope.

I'm particularly disturbed by the Kayleah Wilson case. She's 12 and recently broke up with her 17-year-old boyfriend. She lives in an area with 133 predators. She was supposed to meet a friend and go to a birthday party. She left her house about 3:40 - 3:50 PM. Police weren't called until about 10 PM. The mother allegedly didn't start calling around for her daughter until 9 PM. The party was scheduled for 7 PM. Do I see red flags hitting the field on this one! Not to mention a father and an ex-step-father. I see clear danger signs all around.

No word how Kayleah and the friend were going to get to the party. The friend's parent driving them? Going with other friends? How we they supposed to get home? It would be very dark when the party was over.

Could Kayleah have been offered a ride by an acquaintance of her former boyfriend? Someone she knew and didn't realize she was putting herself in danger? She had to walk under an overpass to get to the friend's house, also not good.

Was Kayleah carrying a birthday gift for the friend? Something to keep an eye out for while searching.

Sleuth:

I did a few charts on the Kayleah case and this morning on MSNBC she was mentioned and they showed the neighborhood she disappeared from. So, thankfully, she's not being forgotten, but they are looking everywhere for her.

I told my husband she looked a lot at her age of 12, like my middle daughter did at that age, the same round "pudgy" face that changing from puberty into young pre-teenager girls often have.
She really looked a lot like my Jen at that age.

My husband watched the blurb on TV with me this morning, and said, "What about a 17 yr old b.f., that's quite a big difference in age!" which of course it is. I think I mentioned a "mature" man in the missing chart or last seen, but I was thinking much older then 17.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a break in this one.

And yes, she had a very poor home life it appears. Also that neighborhood they showed it this morning,
is just highways and freeways, all very close to where she had to walk to get there, constant traffic.

I wonder IF the police took the home computer, or IF there even was one? I don't think I've heard.....as so many young girls get duped on the internet today.

older case brought up by Waltzing Matilda, involves this young woman, a dedicated police woman, (that's all she wanted to be from little on up)
who was murdered, yet the crooked people she worked under tried to change the death to a "suicide" label.

Here is her natal and the last phone call event chart, in which she said on the phone, "There are 3 or call me out with 3 " and "you don't need a gun"

She had been shot in the back of the head.

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2008/09/dark-side-of-paradise.html

Sunrise Natal Chart for Dee Buff Jones:

astros, dogs have not tracked her scent outside of the apartment. Do you see the perp being in that immediate area (whether in an apartment or loitering in the parking lot)?

For some reason I see her being grabbed the moment (or shortly after) that she set foot out of the door to start walking to the party.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

A 17-yr-old can have older friends, right? Say 19 or 20, or more. Maybe not even a friend, but an acquaintance, somebody Kayleah knew because the boyfriend had spoken to him. That's what I was getting at. Someone she'd think was OK to talk to because of a previous encounter.

Why didn't the girlfriend call Kayleah's house when she didn't arrive when expected? "Mrs. 'Mom', tell Kayleah I'm still waiting for her." That's very odd to me.

Yes, it could have been a predator, someone from the neighborhood, someone she met online.

Very, very strange, and others are asking the same unspoken questions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQBVJ4aLNG4[/ame]

she was supposed to meet up with friend at 4 pm to walk to the birthday party (left her apartment at 3:40) per LE in this video

older case brought up by Waltzing Matilda, involves this young woman, a dedicated police woman, (that's all she wanted to be from little on up)
who was murdered, yet the crooked people she worked under tried to change the death to a "suicide" label.

Here is her natal and the last phone call event chart, in which she said on the phone, "There are 3 or call me out with 3 " and "you don't need a gun"

She had been shot in the back of the head.

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2008/09/dark-side-of-paradise.html

Sunrise Natal Chart for Dee Buff Jones:

Leomoon80, I can't express how much it means to me that you took the time to cast a chart for Davina. So the chart indicates that this was a murder? Most in the area feel that this was NO suicide, yet DA Gore refuses to re-open the case. Her family has worked tirelessly the last 10+ years to expose the coverup and receive justice for Dee.

When/if you have the time could you please elaborate a little more on the chart? I am still a novice and don't trust myself to interpret it correctly.

I am pleased you joined us here at WS. You are such an asset to the FA forum!

OT I have a natal LeoMoon too!

With much gratitude,

wm

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/KayleahLeavesHome001.jpg

Put the best face on it and say that she did indeed abscond. From this leavetaking chart and the first notation in its left margin, it is known that she faced a real turning point in her young life. The Moon and the Sun were antiscia, one tripping off action in the other: any action taken by the Sun affected the Moon and vice versa. She has asthma, Moon in Virgo and she has her inhaler, shown as a House 2 possession on her.

The last aspect the Moon makes, already discussed, is a conjunction to Saturn, when she runs out of inhalant and is ill. Saturn rules her House of sickness and health. But the Moon is also, as she leaves home, quincunx Mercury in House 9, a travel House. If she does a bunk, destination California, Mercury is the bus ticket agent asking for payment as quincunx reliably does. It is also noticeable that respiration is already a problem, Virgo Moon inconjunct the breathing that Mercury represents. Maybe not a full blown attack but the onset and need to resort to the device.

The hidden side of things and past experiences are always known by House 12 where Cancer at crisis holds the cusp: distress and the need for a major change; the mother shown as Venus who takes it easy and is involved with her own concerns, squares the cusp. She is the source of a tough set of problems for the 12 year old.

The section pertaining to fathers takes the cast iron cake~Mars in the House of private enemies and Pluto who is conspicuously absent, as always, and afflicted to her (the Sun) lo, these last three plus years. But these two rule House 4 and that's all she's got.

When her reserves are at their lowest, Moon approaching Saturn, she has to confront Uranus and Neptune. As I've heard myself ask before, who would win?

Waltzing Matilda: Always happy to meet another Leomoon person. They tend to fight for the underdogs in life.
And really aren' the least bit :snooty:

As for the Event itself, the location I could not use on Astrodienst for a "quick chart" last night, so I used the locale closest, to it that I could find .
I used the time of death that her mother gives.

Even without using Astrology, WHO in their "right mind" would call this a suicide, and WHO shoots themselves in the back of the head, and by what unimagineable gymnastics would it take to do so, as was done to this young woman?

People AMAZE me with their gall to suggest such is even a possibility.

I try hard to put my biases aside and see what the charts reveal as unbiased as possible, but realize that's not always possible.

But I'd challenge any Astrologer to tell me this young woman's natal (sans the Asc.) is not one of a rather well and stable young woman, who had no suicidal tendencies that are "seen" astrologically, and the Event chart is just loaded with symbols of a cover up and deception:

Rising is the Moon which is found in the 9th house of strangers and perhaps a foreign cartel.We might suggest foreign because Sagittarius and Jupiter ("naturally" ) rules this house, most associated with overseas travelers.

The 9th is ruled here in this chart by Pisces (Drug dealers?) and because the sign of Aries intercepts in the 9th, (meaning two signs in one house) also drug violence and the shooting of Davina is shown by Aries 5 degrees Moon
(shot in the back of the head) as Aries rules the head.

Aries at 5deg..57minutes falls in the Terms of Jupiter (Essential Dignities)Trine to Mars which in Capricorn is Exalted and Jupiter is square to Neptune (drugs) and/or police and govt official coverup!

My feeling is that this points to the event being rather successful for the drug cartel
To “off” an "unimportant and easily disposed of " young officer who posed a problem in this area where many were playing the game.

As the report suggests that planes were flying onto this island at night, with their lights off, dropping off drugs, or at least that is the reported suspicion that Davina (Dee) discovered this and made or was about to make an issue and arrest which did not meet with the approval of her own superiors possibly.

Hence, (the theory goes) she was murdered to keep quiet and business to be conducted without problems such as she posed.

Is there any confirmation of said theory? That is what I'm looking at with the chart here

I suppose then, IF we are looking to this “last phone call chart of one minute duration” she made, the chart supports the theory, imo.

First there are many signs that show us authority or those in authority positions, may be the “open enemy” a 7th house connotation, of Dee.
Capricorn rules here, the 7th house of open enemies, and is a sign of authority or one that rules the institution of authority.

Neptune just entered 1Aquarius, and conjuncts fixed star “Altair” the Eagle. It is a star connected with much ruthless ambition as it’s motive., and we know Neptune also can suggest deception. Deception with ruthless ambition is not a nice combination .

Then we see in the 7th, Uranus conjunct the POF in Aquarius (another intercepted sign)….the sign of the larger group and the ability for them to hold sway.

We can see that the broken green lines are showing us an inconjunction of approx. 150 degrees a very harsh aspect to the 3rd house “Dee” (Venus conjunct Chiron) and the phone call, her very last before being killed.

Another confirmation of this event can be seen in the 4th house Sun in it’s “Fall” in the last degree of Libra conjunct Atropos (cutting the ties) The 4th is known as the "endings" of the matter house. When all else fails, looks to the 4th or rather, do t his automatically when you look to an event.

A final confirmation that this was perhaps an “inside job”, with authority at it’s helm is the 10th house of authority Saturn has it’s domocile in Capricorn – and here we see
Two important planets aligned with fixed stars that tell us more.

Mirach at 01Taurus – Jupiter rules courts, judges, police officers, the law etc.
In the house of authority. Then we also see Saturn conjunct Armach in it’s own house
So strong here. Armach and Mirach are both in the Andromeda constellation of stars.
From Skyscript we learn the following which also seems to speak loud and clearly about
Dee or Davina in this crucial chart as well as those in authority who pronounced her as
Expendable:

So, YES, I think these two planets via the vibrations of these two fixed stars as described, aptly describe those who sat in power (10th), and dispensed the following (sacrifice) for their position to be continued unencumbered by a nosy young officer who wanted "law and order" to be the rule.
Realize as I said, that young Davina, also had Neptune at 18 degrees Scorpio! this is a degree (18-19)
once named during the Victorian age by Charubel, the "Evil Degree" not because one is seen as evil
(my husband has it rising), but rather because people with this degree often see only black & white, seldom ever "grey" areas in life. For Davina it proved to be her undoing, because of the
black & white issues before her in this job. "Crime or criminals vs Right and law abiding", and she did not
compromise this belief one iota I wouldn't think! That then became "dangerous thinking" to those in charge.

http://www.kimfarnell.co.uk/charubel1.htm

" The usual representation of the constellation figure depicts Andromeda as a sacrificial victim chained to the rocks, and it was in the act of imprisonment and sacrifice that (astrologer) Manilius saw its astrological significance. The influence of Andromeda upon those born at its rising is to create natives who would imprison others or profit from captivity or execution:
The man whose birth coincides with the rising of Andromeda... will prove merciless, a dispenser of punishment, a warder of dungeons… From the same constellation comes the figure of the executioner, ready to take money for a speedy death and the rites of the funeral pyre... in short, a man who could have looked unmoved on Andromeda herself fettered to the rock. Governor of the imprisoned he occasionally becomes a fellow convict, chained to criminals so as to save them from execution."

Often, because of the nature of Venus as assigned by Ptolemy to this galaxy of stars, there is more good luck then bad. But we also see as Manilus described quite a bit of “bad” associated with Mirach and the other stars involved such as in this case.
Personally speaking, I’ve never seen Mirach act as an “agent of a loving marriage” as often described, rather I’ve seen the opposite such as in the case of Josef Fritzel, (the dungeon man) who had Mirach 01Taurus in his natal chart.

Fritzel’s victimized daughter in the basement, had it Rising, as her rising degree and
Fritzel himself has it for his natal Uranus degree in Taurus. I think Manilus described Fritzel quite well when he speaks of “fettered to the rock and unmoved by the scene”

Again from Deb Houlding’s “Skyscript”

"In later Arabian astronomy taken from Ptolemy it was known as 'the Head of the Woman in Chains or more simply as 'Andromeda's Head' by Lilly and his contemporaries".

You gotta love the ancients, and their observations of how these fixed stars seemed to work in what they observed of people, armies, kings, and serfs....if it were not for them, we'd be far less able to see beneath the surface sometimes. (although Vedic astrologers don't use them much, they are of course
using their own developed tools quite well too), I'm speaking of Tropical Astrology.

I wonder IF since 9-11 and Homeland Security with airflights all over this country being carefully monitored now, the same type of fly overs with lights out over this island still go on 10 years later?

:waitasec:

AND are the same govt. officials still "in charge" on that Island as were there in 1999?

Leomoon80, Thanks bunches for taking the time to interpret the chart. Lots of information to absorb and I even learned a lil about my own self with a natal Leo moon.
The chart confirms what many have suspected for years but no one will talk about.

Most of the BHI officers are still there on the Island. Dee's partner who found her is no longer there last I heard.
The county sheriff who was so ugly to Dee's family (he told them she must have laid down on the ground to shoot herself in the back of the head when they questioned how this was possible) was convicted on a corruption charge (witness tampering or something like that) and served 16 months in the 'cushy white collar prison' in Butner, NC where Bernie Madoff now resides. He was released a few months back and now resides in Brunswick Co. He was drinking on the job and reportedly arrived at a call proclaiming on his cruisers PA for all to hear, 'It's me, it's me it's Ronald E!' He also claimed to have clearance to the pentagon! His deputies should be applauded for standing up and filing complaints against him.

The governor, who was the AG when Dee was murdered, served two terms which concluded in '09. He is being investigated for his expenses and usage of airplanes during his governship. It was his storage building Dee observed some large pkgs being loaded into. His wife was recently removed from her position at NCSU amongst questions of how she was hired and her high salary.

DA Gore is still serving the Brunswick county citizens. Why they continue to elect him I'll never know. He is the one who refuses to reopen the case. He enjoys hobnobbing with lots of high falutting govmt folks. He did recently recuse himself from a case against Rep Soles due to conflict of interest. Lots of good ole boy politics, eh?

Dee's shoes are missing. The SBI never returned them to the family. There were drag marks at the scene and her shoes must have reflected such. The SBI never returned Dee's journals to the family. However they didn't get them all....her family was in possession of some of them from my understanding.

I don't know if planes still fly over at night. The island is semi private, ferry tickets are very expensive to deter the common folk from visiting. I met congressmen, professional atheletes,etc. during the times I spent there. No one on the island is allowed to discuss Dee's murder and the family even had difficulty aquiring businesses on the mainland to sell the book Out With Three: The Murder and Betrayal of Officer Davina Buff Jones

Hope this helps 'paint the picture' and again my deepest gratitude to you for your assistance.

wm

BTW....Dee was an astrology enthusiast and read her horoscope every day, according to the book.

Thanks for the feedback, (Waltzing Matilda) and rest assured your quote found in Numbers, is accurate, and their sins WILL be found out! IF not in this lifetime, it will be when they need to face themselves, crossing over.....and it won't be pretty either.

As for the astrology? Those of us who love the study, find it wonderful to be able to practice our craft, so it's not at all a disruption, but a gift to be asked.

This young woman has a history of serious depression and has medications she takes apparently, which has been mentioned on the news and links, as she didn't take these medications with her when she "disappeared".

This reading is then by no means the "final" reading on Jennifer, but just as indicated in the header, a "preliminary" of the "last seen" chart:

I don't know anything about Jennifer, such as her love life or lack of one,
any relationships she kept or didn't keep, etc.

So, without having any kind of information at all to go on, we just have to "guesstimate" what her Natal chart might reveal, and even then, without a time of birth or helpful information about her , it's a REAL "guess" on my part.

The LE will not reveal what they know about her depression or even the medications she was taking that she must have left at home, other then she didn't take them with her (necessary medications)?

Reading of the "Last Seen" chart (preliminary):

Pluto conj.Moon in 1st is the event of Jennifer’s demise. Moon (emotions) conjunct
Facies, so a very inharmonious aspect. Mars is 0Leo rx. Uranus critical conjunct fixed star “Scheat.

Juno conjunct Hamal. Was Jennifer ever married? ……thinking of getting married, had an ex?

Her Rising degree in Sagittarius is conjunct Kelb Alrai which can indicate some type of poisoning.

The Ruler is Jupiter found in the 3rd house of 11Pisces conj. Mercury 13Pisces, and appears to suggest that Jennifer may have had a falling out with someone as this is the house more associated with comminications and short distance travel.
Neptune conjuncts Chiron so perhaps some deception here with whoever was involved
Or simply her own mind was quite undermined with Neptune and causing her great distress.

In the house of Death, the 8th Hs. the Vertex (fated event) is conjunct the South Node
With NN in the 2nd at 19 deg. Capricorn.

The 3rd House may also be seen as the house of the Lower Mind – and the stellium here
Spanning the 3rd & 4th houses, starting with the Black Moon Lilith conj. the POF in Pisces , Neptune Chiron (both conjunct fixed star Scheat) may suggest she was extremely depressed and took her own life rather then being abducted or killed.
But then we have Jupiter to consider at 11Pisces, Mercury the Sun & Uranus with Venus
To also consider.

The I/C at 25Pisces conj. to Uranus 26Pisces (Scheat):

Mars is rx in this last seen chart, the body is probably deceased imo with Pluto and the Moon as supporting evidence in the 1st house of vitality. Atropos (cutting the ties) with Mars only within minutes of each other in the house of death.

I call this a preliminary reading, because I'd love for the more experienced among us especially with Horary (event charts), to weigh in on this case.
They might see the 3rd house, as evidence of travel (3rd hs as short distance type of traveling)....as well as others being involved, (communication with others) and we do know that Jennifer went to a restaurant and parked her automobile there, outside of this restaurant in a parking lot.
Was she inside the restaurant and was she trying to meet up with someone there?

There are many questions yet to be looked at concerning this baffling case.

Pluto in the 1st House of the "last seen" chart - square to Uranus, Saturn and Venus seems to be telling us that a man was involved, someone that was connected with this young woman who she may have cared about.
However what was the involvement?

Was it simply "hoping" to meet him here at the restaurant OR perhaps
trying to send him a message of her disappearing IF things didn't go her way, as the depression set in?

This is not a Horary Chart, it's an Event chart and Horary has very specific rules to interpet and follow.

The South Node conjuncts the Vertex in the 8th house and the 2/8th houses are termed the "Axis of Desire"....because of the connotation with all types of desires. The 2nd is about the desire for money and our own values such as what we value , the 8th which opposes the 2nd is about "other's assets" and how we might desire them, as well as Sexual things and desires along that line of thinking. The 2nd and 8th can also indicate child abuse issues (sexual ones)

The vertex is about either a person or an event, often thought to be "fated"

When we look further at the "event" chart - we can see that the Part of Fortune is conjunct a critical degree Black Moon Lilith (which undermines us) at 17 degrees Aquarius.

I think there are many clues out there, but really only the family "holds the cards" for the disappearance as to these missing clues , as they know for more certain, WHAT type of problems Jennifer was expreriencing and grappling with. Her mother said the family went to see her the day before at her apartment, as she confided to them the depression was back and having trouble with it.

It then would be possibly more helpful if the Astrologers knew this as well ,to ascertain the symbology of this chart better.

A man, a lover, a married one?..........all of these issues including potential child abuse may have been at the heart of all of this later action.

Here is Jennifer's Sunrise Chart:

Her Tert. Progressed Chart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members