Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome static.

I just looked at her last Birthday (Solar Return) chart for February, when she would have turned 33.

SOLAR RET. FOR HER LAST BIRTHDAY: Pluto squares Uranus and Saturn
With the health aspect (never good) Quincunx from Pluto (destruction) to Mars (physical body) ....and these seriously inharmonious
Pluto squares do not appear in her natal chart, only in her last birthday Solar Return!
I’d say she is no longer alive and more then likely by her own hand.

Furthermore in the Solar Return:

Saturn opposed Uranus , quincunx Venus and Quincunx to Jupiter.
(over the top mental and emotional distress over love issues i.e. Venus)
it appears to be.

Again, Thank you so very much for your time and dedication to this forum . I did have a question, there is a search being organized this weekend, is there any way to tell if she would be located on land or in water? Thanks so much

Rodney Alcala born August 23, 1943, San Antonio, Texas. Wikipedia

Again, Thank you so very much for your time and dedication to this forum . I did have a question, there is a search being organized this weekend, is there any way to tell if she would be located on land or in water? Thanks so much

I presume you mean Jen Anderson?....

Let's see what we can here.

I do feel I'm out of my league here, so don't take my reading to heart. It's just hard for me to not look and ignore people so I try to do my best.

Just realize I'm checking the vibrations best I can on the Horary chart as I've asked the question....and hope I'm not misleading you with my lack of knowledge of Horary.

I feel she is near or in water as the chart shows Ruler of the chart Jupiter near the I/C in the
water sign of Pisces and Uranus is showing us a connection to fixed star "Scheat" which connotes drownings.

The 8th house planets point to the death and Pluto in the 1st confirms.

I hope you find her so her family can rest and Jen can rest in peace as well, finally.

I presume you mean Jen Anderson?....

Let's see what we can here.

I do feel I'm out of my league here, so don't take my reading to heart. It's just hard for me to not look and ignore people so I try to do my best.

Just realize I'm checking the vibrations best I can on the Horary chart as I've asked the question....and hope I'm not misleading you with my lack of knowledge of Horary.

I feel she is near or in water as the chart shows Ruler of the chart Jupiter near the I/C in the
water sign of Pisces and Uranus is showing us a connection to fixed star "Scheat" which connotes drownings.

The 8th house planets point to the death and Pluto in the 1st confirms.

I hope you find her so her family can rest and Jen can rest in peace as well, finally.
Thank you so very much Leomoon. Your time and knowledge is so very much appreciated. Blessings to you

Ascendent (the ruler of this chart being Jupiter & sub-ruled by Neptune in the 7th ) is 21Pisces 56min. in the degree of self-undoing, Pisces often deludes as well as obfuscates the truth., usually more often then not.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/obfuscate

Moira the greek myth asteroid associated with death is at the Ascendent in the 12th Hs.
Of self-undoing, and “hidden things”…as is Mercury and Mars in Pisces. See the second part of this Greek "trio" of asteroids, that of
Lachesis on the cusp of the 4th, (the end of the matter)..as Lachesis is said to "measure out the time of life"

Mercury & Mars are conjunct “Fomalhaut” a star the ancients said gives “An Immortal Name” and of course this is exactly what happened to Roger Ellison forever known as vanishing from the face of the earth.
The Immortality is seen on the internet and no doubt in remembrance of this strange case in his hometown and school.

Roger was said to have been seen with two men that morning from what I recall reading.
Virgo the Ruler of the 7th house of “known enemies”..is ruled by Mercury (again in the 12th hs.) but Virgo is also a sign which has the appearance of a suitcoat, one who is trustworthy and well spoken. Perhaps someone who is careful and soft-spoken.

Vertex would represent the fated event ….and it has only one aspect in this chart, that of squaring Neptune the irrascible and negative ….probably (my guess) is a marijuana purchase or going with someone who was supplying same.
IF this is as I’m seeing it, then the Ascendent is as I said, “Self-Undoing”

A second confirmation would be Neptune is found at the MC (the outer world), and the public search for this mysterious disappearing act. Remember, Neptune is the sub-Ruler of the Rising sign of Pisces. The original ruler was Jupiter in the ancient days.

In Sagittarius, shows more then an ambitious undertaking as this is the natural ruler of the 9th and the planet itself will be aided as quite strong, quite ambitious…both possibly for whatever was offered him to get him away from the school as well as the person who took him (unscrupulous)

The Moon is conjunct fixed star “Hamal” very critical for death charts and it happens to quincunx (150 deg. Aspect) Jupiter and Saturn which sit within minutes of each other in the critical 7th house of “the other”….
What is important here is that the planets in the 7th, are VERY critical ones.
First, there is Jupiter & Saturn in LIBRA but not only are they very closely aligned but they conjunct a star which has a rep for murder (Vindiamiatrix) violence!
The is a double planet conjuncting this star.

Besides this (as if not enough), there is Atropos conjunct Pluto in the 7th, the death of this young man by subduing him in some fashion….Pluto’s harmonious aspects made (a Sextile and two trines) makes the job go rather well and easily for the person who manipulated the young man. (He) or they would be successful in this sin and get away with it (as we have seen)

The trines and sextile to Pluto made this then “easy” to accomplish.
“No sweat”

I also think that lust was the cause of this young man’s death….but I cannot tell who or what, all I can do is evaluate the potential in charts if there was a POI or two to look at their charts if they even exist.

But it does appear at least in this chart, it’s very likely that this was at the root of the desire.
The 2nd / 8th houses are the Axis of Desire – and Uranus on the 9th cusp is a real “Sicko” here ..or so says the symbol of the degree in this sign and especially this planet!

in the 29th deg.of Scorpio square all those planets in the 12th.

….but God and/or karma will deal with him in due time.

Roger's parents both died and Roger is now as the Ancients observed,
an "Immortal Name"

Here is an event horoscope for Roger's disappearance. His significator is Neptune who unmasks and who is at the apex of the chart in the Sign of administration, Sagittarius. With intercepts, there is curtailment and restraint and Roger's co-ruler, Mars, was prevented from reporting to the principal the real truth of activities conducted by counselor H. 11 ruler Saturn. What is it that hinders his report but the ruler of House 7, Mercury! Mercury in Pisces enjoins silence and was about to face defiance.

Whenever you have intercepts, as we have seen many times, the actualities of a situation are being deliberately hidden; that activity is secret and was meant to remain secret. The counselor is blocking these facts coming to light. Roger's report, H. 3 and the outcome of this event, H. 4 are to be read together with II on both cusps. H. 4 is, de rigueur, also the end of Roger's life.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/RogerEllisonVanishes001.jpg
RogerEllisonVanishes001.jpg

ROGER ELLISON:
Excellent point about the House of Friendships for Roger Ellison (the South Node posited there) in the 11th!

Would you like to comment on Lachlan's chart as well, it's a baffling case at least to me.

Lachlan Cranswick

And I agree with you Hazel, his WebSite is quite nice isn't it....He apparently really liked being in the neighborhood and where he was relocated as his home and tried to both make friends there and it shows his interest on that site of the surrounding areas, and what he thought was important .

I found the site lacking however in people ....photos. Just landscape and buildings.

"Bluehaze" the name of Lachlan's personal website.

from Hazel
:

REF:
Many of us on W.S.have come to really admire L.C.from all we have learned of him through his expansive website,Bluehaze.

The "motive" has me stumped however.

I can see they (whoever they are), are deceptive (7th house Aquarius)....but as to motive?

The 1st 911 Call Event:

The Ruler of this chart is Venus often seen as the sister and in this case it was her sister who first called the 911 EMTs
the 1st call after discovering her sister full of blood. Apparently in the 911 recording, Dina does not at this point realize or is cognizant of the extent of her sister’s injuries or that she had been raped , as she is very calm and speaks of the face surgery and blood everywhere.
The understanding of a violent scene doesn’t come until 2 hrs. later when the Medical Center makes the 2nd call to 911 .

Although Kathy does not die for 3 days, she is certainly near death in this chart and when we see the symbols here we understand the likelihood that she would not pull through.
The chart “is against her recovery”.

The 7th house cusp of “others” has the so-called “Evil degree” that which was called by Charubel, “The most accursed degree of the most accursed sign” or 18Scorpio52minutes.
Lachesis (asteroid for measuring the length of life) is here as well.

There is a Kite present, a formation which has at it’s apex, Saturn in the 5th house of
Random sex. The 5th house Saturn is opposing Venus and Uranus (the sudden brutal attack) and Venus I’m taking as Kathy herself, as it’s in Aries and she was brutally attacked by either a hammer or some object to the head itself.

Venus is in the 29th degree very critical in Aries and Aries rules the head.

Kathy is barely clinging to life in this chart, as Pluto is already in the 8th House of Death
Square Uranus Saturn and Venus. With Pluto square Venus, we see the overpowering force that overtook her.

The phone call itself is seen by the 9th/3rd house axis….Nodes. The 3rd is communications (the telephone call) and having Moira , Mars and Atropos here, it’s rather surprising to me that the sister (Dina) did not understand her sister was near death and had been brutally and savagely attacked.

As for the sister and this chart may be reflecting then and if she was even at home that night as the papers are sealed in this investigation thus far, in order to first clear everyone close to the victim.

This does appear to me to be a random attack, with the 11th house Stellium in Pisces
And Uranus there , and 1 degree Aquarius on the MC.

Perhaps someone followed the sister home that night…and instead came up the sleeping
Kathy?

Dina claims to have checked on her at 3AM (03/06/10) and she was fine. On 03/06/10, at 9:31AM Dina made the first 911 call to report that there was "blood everywhere, everywhere on her face". She was then transported to WakeMed where at 11:48AM the hospital staff called back to 911 to report a rape and say that Kathy was not going to make it. She later passed away on 03/09/10 around noon.
Kathy Taft, NC School Board Member Murdered/Raped

From the original request for the reading.

The discovery of the rape is easily seen reflected here with asteroid “Lust” at the MC exactly at 5Pisces.
The Ascendent or focus of this chart is Mercury the ruler of Gemini and found in the 10th house of the authorities near the MC and conjunct “Skat”. The Medical people realized that this event needed both authoritative skills and that is why they called the 911 EMTS to report a rape had occurred on their (probably almost comatose patient). They decide to do emergency brain surgery (from what I read)

Sagittarius (very ambitious as well as ruled by Jupiter (concern and beneficial care) on the D/C cusp of others conjunct exact to Ceres (nurture of the patient)….shows their EXTREME concern for this woman.

(Rex Bills “Rulership book”) assigns the 7th house as confirmation of (one’s doctor”
as well as Jupiter ruling doctors! Hence this chart perfectly reflects the doctoring , concern (Ceres) and absolute EXTREME brutality (Scorpio on the 6th house cusp of
health) conjunct the Vertex and Lachesis.

The 6th has two signs, (intercepted sign of Sagittarius) as well as Scorpio, the doctors role up their sleeves and prepare for the worse here., but the Moon in the 4th, squares Mercury, Neptune and Jupiter, so no real luck on her side for a recovery.

Neptune undermines and Jupiter is not advantageous to her with the square to the Moon.

The clock is ticking on the vital life force of this woman. Considering the squares to the Moon, Mercury is at 9Pisces conjunct “Skat” and doesn’t bode well for the recovery at all.

Seeing Kathy’s natal chart (which I don’t know if I should post it or not), it’s probably up there with one of the worse natals I’ve yet seen in many years for eventual distress and eventual hardships maximized in life. She was 62 going on 63 (my age) :( , and it’s a terrible way to go out of this life, but she’s now in peace. Her natal chart did not say “how” she would die only that she was to have a huge “fall “ in life, and this was apparently it.

Caveat: Just because Kathy's natal was one of the worse for terrible things occurring at some point in her life that I've seen yet, DOES NOT mean that we excuse the perpetrator of course, as he had the Free Will to do what he did and chose to do it.
Jesus himself spoke of such events that are destined to occur in life, however, he ALSO remarked that "and Woe to those who participate" (not exact quote)

That's called Free Will!

Thanks LeoMoon for taking a look at Kathy's chart. Are there any indicators as to who could have done this?

Thanks LeoMoon for taking a look at Kathy's chart. Are there any indicators as to who could have done this?

The 9:30AM phone call chart, points to a stranger (Aquarius at the MC in a critical degree, 11th house .....stellium
and the 7th Scorpio on the cusp - a total lustful act of power over another human being.

I don't think anyone she knew was involved.

That is just of course, "imo", unless for some reason the LE name a POI
who knew her, I'd love to assess their natal and transits as we are still awaiting the released information held close to their vest.

Leomoon

p.s. I heard from a childhood acquaintence of another young woman we both knew well, who had been sleeping on her couch one night, awaiting her husband's nightime work schedule at a local steel mill.
She fell asleep waiting for him, and a random person happened to open her sliding glass door,
raped and killed her that night as she slept on her own couch.

It (stuff) happens. :(

We call it the Vissisitudes of life. Or "random and chance occurrences"
Kathy's natal like I said, was an train wreck of a chart .....and she did live a long and fruitful life regardless until the very unfortunate end of it taken from her.

This 11 year old girl was reported missing when her Mother discovered her bicycle abandoned near dense woods in the family's gated community and little Nadia, described as mildly autistic, nowhere in sight.

As I write this, 30 hours later, Nadia has still not been located.

NadiaBloomReportedMissing.gif

We see Virgo Rising, drawing our attention to the 6th House, and choices and decision making.

With Lord 1 MERCURY (Nadia) one minute from critical degree (9 Fixed) and applying inconjunct the Arabic Part of DEATH 09:24 Libra in the 2nd House of the Near Future, it appears that a bad decision may have led to an unfortunate ending. The Part of DEATH itself is conjunct a death star, VINDEMIATRIX (often prominent when there is a death in the family) and partile square VERTEX 09 Capricorn (fate) in the 5th House of the Child.

Aquarius is on the 6th House Cusp (Virgo's house in the natural wheel), further strengthening a judgment of 'accident,' with Part of FATALITY at 15:08 within. Please note: Event FATALITY is in the same degree and sign as Nadia's Prenatal Lunar Eclipse 15:21 Aquarius. This is a most unfortunate testimony. The fatality is due to an accident (Aquarius), a judgment further supported by the MOON, also within the 6th House, in Aquarius of accidental happenstances, partile conjunct NEPTUNE of misfortune.

Both MOON and NEPTUNE at 27 Aquarius are in partile aspect pattern with both URANUS (Lord 6) 27 Pisces and HADES (a death marker) at 27 Gemini. As in several other charts cast during this time period, we see NEPTUNE and URANUS in Mutual Reception (in each other's sign). While planets in Mutual Reception have the ability to 'change places' these particular two also seem to denote disappearances/endings/misfortunes (NEPTUNE and Pisces) that are based on circumstances beyond the victim's control and/or accidents (URANUS and Aquarius).

MOON is besieged between two malefics: PLUTO (death; transformation, complications) co-Lord 3 (the Near Neighborhood, the bicycle) and NEPTUNE (misfortunes; disappearances; endings) in Aquarius (accidents).

SUN describing the Event is posited in the 8th House of Injury / Death based on misfortune (Leo on the 12th House).

The injury/death is accidental because MARS is in Mutual Reception with the SUN and while posited on the cusp of the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe, is technically posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control (accidental happenstances).

With MARS and SUN in Mutual Reception, they may trade signs (but not degrees). This would place SUN, now at 19 Aries, at 19 Leo in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe, partile (exactly) inconjunct (150 degrees, a death aspect) JUPITER, Lord 4 of Endings --- and partile conjunct little Nadia's natal SUN 19 Leo.

MERCURY's position in the 9th House (the woods) shows she is not dead at the time of Reported Missing.

Unfortunately, in approx. 20 minutes of real time, 4:40 pm, Lord 1 MERCURY becomes critical at 09:00 Taurus, and by 4:51 pm, MERCURY drops into the 8th House of Death with the SUN still within, exactly square the 4:51 pm Chart's Part of FORTUNE (19 Cancer). The planetary testimonies discussed above remain.

The comparison of the Reported Missing with Nadia's sunrise natal and Secondary Progressed charts does not offer much hope for a happy ending.

Sadly,
Soulscape

hi astros...
this is the third day of searching with LRC for Kayleah. Any further insight. I am so very worried for her.

hi astros...
this is the third day of searching with LRC for Kayleah. Any further insight. I am so very worried for her.

Hello Nurse,

If you review page 21 and 22 of the Thread, you will see several commentaries regarding missing Kayleah Wilson.

We now have three valid timed charts to work with and, unfortunately, they go from bad to worse to hopeless.

In a nutshell, I believe this poor child was abducted and killed. The interconnections of the three Event charts with the child's (sunrise) natal and progressed charts are tight and damning.

If I can find some time, I will post additional commentaries on the case.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Zaha, were you able to find this John Pash's birthday and year, or has anyone found it?

This 11 year old girl was reported missing when her Mother discovered her bicycle abandoned near dense woods in the family's gated community and little Nadia, described as mildly autistic, nowhere in sight.

As I write this, 30 hours later, Nadia has still not been located.

NadiaBloomReportedMissing.gif

We see Virgo Rising, drawing our attention to the 6th House, and choices and decision making.

With Lord 1 MERCURY (Nadia) one minute from critical degree (9 Fixed) and applying inconjunct the Arabic Part of DEATH 09:24 Libra in the 2nd House of the Near Future, it appears that a bad decision may have led to an unfortunate ending. The Part of DEATH itself is conjunct a death star, VINDEMIATRIX (often prominent when there is a death in the family) and partile square VERTEX 09 Capricorn (fate) in the 5th House of the Child.

Aquarius is on the 6th House Cusp (Virgo's house in the natural wheel), further strengthening a judgment of 'accident,' with Part of FATALITY at 15:08 within. Please note: Event FATALITY is in the same degree and sign as Nadia's Prenatal Lunar Eclipse 15:21 Aquarius. This is a most unfortunate testimony. The fatality is due to an accident (Aquarius), a judgment further supported by the MOON, also within the 6th House, in Aquarius of accidental happenstances, partile conjunct NEPTUNE of misfortune.

Both MOON and NEPTUNE at 27 Aquarius are in partile aspect pattern with both URANUS (Lord 6) 27 Pisces and HADES (a death marker) at 27 Gemini. As in several other charts cast during this time period, we see NEPTUNE and URANUS in Mutual Reception (in each other's sign). While planets in Mutual Reception have the ability to 'change places' these particular two also seem to denote disappearances/endings/misfortunes (NEPTUNE and Pisces) that are based on circumstances beyond the victim's control and/or accidents (URANUS and Aquarius).

MOON is besieged between two malefics: PLUTO (death; transformation, complications) co-Lord 3 (the Near Neighborhood, the bicycle) and NEPTUNE (misfortunes; disappearances; endings) in Aquarius (accidents).

SUN describing the Event is posited in the 8th House of Injury / Death based on misfortune (Leo on the 12th House).

The injury/death is accidental because MARS is in Mutual Reception with the SUN and while posited on the cusp of the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe, is technically posited in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control (accidental happenstances).

With MARS and SUN in Mutual Reception, they may trade signs (but not degrees). This would place SUN, now at 19 Aries, at 19 Leo in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe, partile (exactly) inconjunct (150 degrees, a death aspect) JUPITER, Lord 4 of Endings --- and partile conjunct little Nadia's natal SUN 19 Leo.

MERCURY's position in the 9th House (the woods) shows she is not dead at the time of Reported Missing.

Unfortunately, in approx. 20 minutes of real time, 4:40 pm, Lord 1 MERCURY becomes critical at 09:00 Taurus, and by 4:51 pm, MERCURY drops into the 8th House of Death with the SUN still within, exactly square the 4:51 pm Chart's Part of FORTUNE (19 Cancer). The planetary testimonies discussed above remain.

The comparison of the Reported Missing with Nadia's sunrise natal and Secondary Progressed charts does not offer much hope for a happy ending.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Nadia found alive this morning in Orlando swampy area covered with mosquito bites found by one of her church members....:woohoo:

Thank you, MeenaMom. Thank God for that church member! I'm sure there will be more on this.

Nadia found alive this morning in Orlando swampy area covered with mosquito bites found by one of her church members....:woohoo:

Thank you, MeenaMom. Thank God for that church member! I'm sure there will be more on this.

Thank the Lord!!!

I am extremely happy to hear this, MeenaMom. Thank you so much for the advisement.

Love,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads