Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
* * *Reference is made to those who may ask about a missing Family member* * *

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A couple things you all must know and consider when requesting a chart.

Without a specific date/time/place of either LAST SEEN and/or date/time/place of the Missing Person Report taken by Law Enforecment(LE) (and by whom-who called it in), our Astros would have difficulty calculating the correct charts. This information is required in addtion to the date, time and place of birth.

You should to be aware that Forensic Astrology by its nature is extremely black & white, often clearly answering the question "Is the Missing Person Dead or Alive?."

We respectfully advise those Family members or persons close to a case who are requesting insights but don't really want to know the answer, perhaps to spare themselves psychological shock, should refrain from asking the question. There may be details that confirm or negate certain pieces of information you've gathered over time, some findings may bring relief and other aspects may cause distress.

Only you know deep in your heart of hearts if you are prepared and of the mindspace to accept whatever the chart(s) may reveal.
Do give it some thought.

Blessings to all ~

FifthEssence

-----------------------------------------------------------
I understand the lack of dob and other factors re: Mr Kyle.
Is there a possible chart for time he was discovered? Could that kind of chart show WHY he was attacked? Or WHO attacked him?

I am wondering if a time-stamped hospital report and/or a time-stamped police report that was likely filed in this matter can be utilized to work from? Questions such as who was responsible, what were the circumstances of his assault, how far away did he come from, etc.

And even though it would be considered a "synthetic" chart, the birthdate he threw out there might be worth something, however insignificant that might be.

It is interesting that this man has to keep living in limbo without even a temporary SSN number issued so that he can begin to rebuild his life. Records can be transferred so to me it is not a good argument that he can't have a number because he doesn't know who he is. He has skills, he does odd jobs, he can start earning money and being a productive citizen in the eyes of the SSA and the IRS. Approaching retirement/Medicare age he is probably going to start needing medical care of some sort.

I don't think he was retired unless he had independent wealth. He appears to be in his early 50's.

Edit:
I have posted this in the Benjaman Kyle forum to see if anyone there has access to time-stamped material.

MULTIPLE chart related posts regarding the case of ANNA CHRISTIAN WATERS can be found in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3613509&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

This case is being discussed at

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

I hope that someone here will take the time to look at this case for Annasmom.

Anna's DOB: 9/25/1967
Date of Disapperance: 1/16/1973
Time: Between 2:00 P.M. and 2:20 P.M.
Locatation: From her home located at Halfmoon Bay, CA.

I was able to get this information from the link above.
This little girl has been missing such a long time. I would love to see some answers for this family.

MULTIPLE chart related posts regarding the case of ANNA CHRISTIAN WATERS can be found in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3613509&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

This little girl has been missing such a long time. I would love to see some answers for this family.

From Annasmoms site searchingforanna.com The timeline indicated Anna was last seen appx 2:10 by a family friend who dropped by for a visit and saw her in front of the house when he arrived.

Anna's time of birth is 4:44pm

Bumping

Troy was murdered 220 day's ago..
No arrest... Troy's mom

A post regarding the case of TROY DEAN CARNEY can be found in CASE BRIEFINGS

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3664193&postcount=18"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

This happened within 5 miles from my home in a neighboring town. It's is a very sad case where a young woman (former missionary) and her 10 yr old stepson were brutally stabbed to death in July, 2006. It’s still unsolved, and I wondered if a couple of charts might help identify some clues. They really need to solve this one, and they are at a standstill.

What LE really needs are some clues as to who the perp is, or might be…location now (or his location in relation to the crime scene), description, age, relation to the victims, motivation, or any other info that might be gleaned on the perp(s) or reason for the murders. They quasi-cleared the husband (supposedly very upstanding Christian), but I don’t know. I found some info on civil suits, and a bankruptcy. I’m not sure if the (2nd) wife or child had insurance policies or not. Anyway – if one (or both) of the Astros could look at the case and maybe give some clues that would be awesome.

Here’s all the info I could find and thanks to all for any clues you can provide:

Victims:

Assuming (Johnson County) Franklin, IN on all POB

Chynna Lynne Dickus - DOB 1/22/80 - Death 7/24/06
(also see www.4chynna.com)
Last seen alive at 1:30 - 1:45 pm on 7/24/06

Blake Michael Dickus - Birth: Feb. 21, 1996
Last seen alive at 1:30 - 1:45 pm on 7/24/06

Death: Both were discovered brutally stabbed (and Blake stabbed & bludgeoned) at around 5 pm on Jul. 24, 2006

Husband: Stephen S. "Sean" Dickus DOB 8/12/1972

Sean worked mere minutes away from his family's new home in the sleepy, upstart Branigin Creek subdivision. On his lunch break, Sean drove home to spend part of the afternoon with Chynna and his 10-year-old son, Blake. By all accounts, the family had a great time together.

Sean returned to work around 1:45 p.m. (Last Seen Alive), and remained there until the end of his shift at 5 p.m. (Found them when he returned home from work)

_____________snip from article August 2006

Both had been stabbed repeatedly and the boy had been struck with a blunt object, according to autopsy results.

Dickus, 33, told police he found the bodies when he came home that afternoon. Police have ruled him out as a possible suspect following the initial phase of an exhaustive investigation.

"Mr. Dickus has cooperated with us every step of the way," said Franklin Police Chief John Borges in a statement issued Thursday. "At this time, the investigation simply does not point to Mr. Dickus as a potential suspect."

http://www.4chynna.com/

Chynna was my one and only daughter. She was taken away July 24th, 2006. Chynna, 26 and her stepson Blake, 10 were brutally murdered in their new home. They had just moved in about a month before. And Blake was over for his weekly visit. Little did they know something terrible was going to happen that afternoon? No one heard or saw anything, but someone took Chynna and Blake's life. They were found brutally stabbed to death that afternoon. Who was the last to see them alive? Who killed them?

They were last seen alive around lunch time. From that point on no one could reach her. Blake's grandmother was coming over to pick him up because he was going to go to a movie with his Mother.

America's Most Wanted Info:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=51938

AMW Case info:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=51938

Local Newspaper Article with lots of info:

http://www.4chynna.com/news_dj_20060726.html

Another article from local TV station:

http://www.wthr.com/global/story.asp?s=6827349&ClientType=Printable

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/9660161/detail.html

Any info to help solve the mystery of this case would be appreciated.

Without a specific date/time/place of either LAST SEEN and/or date/time/place of the Missing Person Report taken by Law Enforecment(LE) (and by whom-who called it in), our Astros would have difficulty calculating the correct charts. This information is required in addtion to the date, time and place of birth.

You should to be aware that Forensic Astrology by its nature is extremely black & white, often clearly answering the question "Is the Missing Person Dead or Alive?."

We respectfully advise those Family members or persons close to a case who are requesting insights but don't really want to know the answer, perhaps to spare themselves psychological shock, should refrain from asking the question. There may be details that confirm or negate certain pieces of information you've gathered over time, some findings may bring relief and other aspects may cause distress.

Only you know deep in your heart of hearts if you are prepared and of the mindspace to accept whatever the chart(s) may reveal.
Do give it some thought.

Blessings to all ~

FifthEssence

I appreciate this message as a general message. Respectfully, I think a family member or someone 'close' to a case would take a bit of time reading this forum prior to making a request. Also, as often as we have seen 'family' post here at WS in the unidentified section and cold case sections either after a positve id has been made or while waiting on an id or rule out as difficult as circumstances may be closure, leaving no stone unturned and justice if the end results require it are often more comforting to a family. Especially that 'strangers' cared.

I would hope, if a family member made a request and did not 'remove it' or pull there request out it would be considered as time permits. In certain cases information has been posted here, which family may read even if they are not members of WS. For example, Stacy Petersons children may someday do a search on their mother and come across the information posted here in the FA forum- and that may be very difficult for them to read, but it is posted non the less.

I would especially like to see some kind of priority given to cases such as Anna Waters or other cases which have had enough interest here at WS to warrant an individual forum such as the subforum, feature case, or spot light cases which may come through as requests. I'm not sure how the decision on these requests is made.

Thank you,
Cubby

I appreciate this message as a general message. Respectfully, I think a family member or someone 'close' to a case would take a bit of time reading this forum prior to making a request. Also, as often as we have seen 'family' post here at WS in the unidentified section and cold case sections either after a positve id has been made or while waiting on an id or rule out as difficult as circumstances may be closure, leaving no stone unturned and justice if the end results require it are often more comforting to a family. Especially that 'strangers' cared.

I would hope, if a family member made a request and did not 'remove it' or pull there request out it would be considered as time permits. In certain cases information has been posted here, which family may read even if they are not members of WS. For example, Stacy Petersons children may someday do a search on their mother and come across the information posted here in the FA forum- and that may be very difficult for them to read, but it is posted non the less.

I would especially like to see some kind of priority given to cases such as Anna Waters or other cases which have had enough interest here at WS to warrant an individual forum such as the subforum, feature case, or spot light cases which may come through as requests. I'm not sure how the decision on these requests is made.

Thank you,
Cubby

I also believe requests such as Annasmom's should be at least acknowledged with a post. To just ignore... that is sad.

WS should take care of WS first. Perhaps we should express our concerns to Tricia and see if there is anything we can do to make sure our own (WS) members don't get ignored.

I also believe requests such as Annasmom's should be at least acknowledged with a post. To just ignore... that is sad.

WS should take care of WS first. Perhaps we should express our concerns to Tricia and see if there is anything we can do to make sure our own (WS) members don't get ignored.

If you scroll up to my post # 84, you will see I addressed FAMILY members in the heading.

Do give it some thought.

Blessings to all ~

FifthEssence

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

You will notice the heading on the attached post is a response to inquiries by 'family' members. As you have probably experienced in other forums within WS, there are many who do not read previous posts and jump right in on whatever page is current. Such members may not notice "cautionary" posts such as this one, so we must keep cautioning you:

IF a 'family' member who has already made a request on this Thread is prepared to hear whatever the charts reveal and our interpretation thereof, please confirm by PM and/ or by posting confirmation on this Requests Thread.

We cannot assume a family member is well aware of how poignant and direct our findings may be.

Our assessment of the sensitivity and potential psychological fragility of a 'family' member who is directly requesting details is an essential part of our decision whether or not to accept a case for forensic astrological analysis: we must ascertain state of mind and ability of the 'family' member to 'receive' point blank (and often harsh) information.

If we concur that the 'family' member requesting information may be emotionally and/or psychologically devastated and/or damaged by chart revelations, we simply will decline to address the chart. No exceptions. No explanations. It is our call.

With regard to a 'priority' system in this Astro Forum, you will please consider we have 5 Core 'seasoned' Astrologers carrying this forum since June '08 who 'volunteer their time' to assist in these cases. We, like you, have family and job responsibilities that don't allow us to sit online 24 hr a day.

When we do have a few moments of breathing time, we do take a look at other cases as noted in our Case Briefings Thread, wherein we chart and discuss a case to give perspective only and an idea as to what may have occurred, or a few factors that stand out and reflect on a direction investigators may take.

Our Core team takes Astrology quite seriously and is most respectful of the science. This is not a pay-per-click or drive-thru forum. There are many 'free' sites on the net that provide Natal (personal) charts but none I am aware of that do Forensic Horary Astrology. This 'discipline' is incredibly time consuming and exhausting to the practitioners as it requires absolute 'focus' beyond what some may 'think'. If anyone reading this post thinks all the Astrologer needs is an hour or so to browse through case facts, cast a chart, examine it, make a judgment and then post commentary, let me disabuse you of that notion right now.

Forensic horary astrology is a specialized area of astrology that requires a thorough understanding of many other astrological areas before exercising one's understandings. Think about a Cardiologist or Brain Surgeon, many years of study, internship, practicing and additional years of study prior to effectively working in a specialized field. Our Astrologers do not take this science lightly nor will they abuse the tools provided.

I am not aware of any forum within WS where any member or participant is 'required' to respond or work on a particular case. Response or lack thereof to any request made on this Thread is voluntary and solely at the discretion of the individual Core Astrologers. Believe me, we are doing our best to handle what is in front of us in hopes of providing useful clues and observations in an effort to help solve these cases. It is an impossible task as well as unfair to expect us to handle every request and/or make everyone happy.

Thank you for your respect and understanding.

Blessings to ALL,
FifthEssence

Trisha (owner of WS) has generously allowed a platform for Astrology within the site.
*** Disclaimer : 'Websleuths and its management is not responsible for the information posted on this forum.'

I appreciate your above reply Fifth Essense, I really do. I am going to try and say this nicely because I don't want the tone to be taken as pissy and I know that tone can often be misinterpreted online without the ability to hear inflection.

I appreciate and commend you for your concerns and your wish to not offer any pain, if such might be shown from a chart. I also completely understand your comment about not assuming a family member has read other posts. I'll comment additionally on that in that I believe that is an unfortunate misconception here at WS. Particularly because of cases such as Casey/Caylee Anthony where when a newer member jumps in with a question, those who have followed the case closely and found time to read every single post verbally post their complaints about a question having already been answered. I can assure you and others, that is not common in other forums, particularly those which are not as emotionally intense. In many other cases an oldie will happily bump or answer a question to save new eyes from spending a great deal of time researching something which has been eliminated. I can also say, at least for Anna Waters case, MANY theory's have been suggested some include a deceased Anna. In fact, there have been some Jane Does suggested that Annas mom has so kindly answered our questions- even commenting her family saw that particular Jane and thought she resembled Anna so they were discussed. Some Theories which family disagrees on, and those closest to the case disgree on however we can all disgree and continue the main goal, finding Anna.

Myself, I don't expect new eyes to read every post, in some cases, as you mentioned we don't have time to be here 24/7 so it is impossible to read every post..... Nor would I expect the Astro's here to read every thread and every post in Anna's forum before deciding on and reading a chart. It would be unrealistic for any of us to ask that.....

As for WS expecting people to read or reply to any particular case, no of course not. But Trisha was kind enough to allow all of us to utilize her forum. The family's which participate do not have to be here at WS, there are many other forums they can chose but they chose WS. Mod's and admin make the decisions here at WS as to which cases warrant more than a thread based on the interest in that case. My suggestion to prioritize requests made based on cases which draw the most interest here at WS was just that. There are numerous threads here in the Astro forum for Caylee/Casey and Haleigh, certainly 'hot cases' and the suggestion was merely to follow along those lines and how the mods/admin here have chosen which cases/area's of WS require their own forum-based on member interest. I hope that makes sense, it was not meant to poke at anyone, simply to go with WS as WS exists and has grown.

I'll eagerly await a reply as well as a reply from Annasmom. I'll respect the requirment, though I may not agree with it.

Thank you,
Cubby

If we concur that the 'family' member requesting information may be emotionally and/or psychologically devastated and/or damaged by chart revelations, we simply will decline to address the chart. No exceptions. No explanations. It is our call.

I have to address this comment as well. While I appreciate your concern, I think it is somewhat - not sure of the right word, but having been a member of WS for as many years as I have, I know the mods have had to remove the membership of family who has been unable to participate here at WS. Many family members of the missing have been members here at WS for several years and have followed the rules, tos etc. Management has NOT felt the need remove them from WS and I think ultimately that decision is for Tricia and the admin. We here work under them, and to work outside of the decisions they have made just doesn't work with how WS works and has worked and grown for years.

A triple check, ok, I guess I just don't understand why it is different here within the body of this forum as opposed to everywhere else on WS. Particularly the seperation of threads and forums outside of the three designated for family support and information only.

Thanks,

moo
Cubby

QUOTE=FifthEssence;3579370]
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

IF a 'family' member who has already made a request on this Thread is prepared to hear whatever the charts reveal and our interpretation thereof, please confirm by PM and/ or by posting confirmation on this Requests Thread.

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thank you for making us aware of this. I am certain that Annasmom is very aware of the consequences of a reading like this, and probably, like anyone else, might be just a little frightened. However, Annasmom has been looking for many years for answers regarding her daughter's disappearence, and has had to deal with many opinions, and search as if her daughter might be alive, and other times as if her daughter is deceased.

Of course we all want to do this properly and certainly we appreciate all that you do here. Please forgive us if we seem impatient, we certainly don't mean any ill feelings.

After reading this, we will leave it to Annasmom to PM you, FifthEssence, if she still wants this reading.

In

the 36 years since my daughter disappeared, it has been suggested to me that she was taken by a sexual predator, drowned in a creek, was taken by someone who wanted a child to raise, that she fell down a well, was buried under a compost pile, was eaten by wild animals, is still alive and well in Mexico, Europe, several of the United States, and that she was abducted by aliens.

I seriously doubt that any suggestion about Anna's fate would shock or distress me more than some of these suggestions. Since I myself made the request for a reading, it should be obvious that I want the information, whether or not I will accept it as the final word on the subject. I would especially like to know whether a mysterious old man who influenced her father had anything to do with her disappearance.

Anna Christian Waters was born at 4:44 P.M. September 25, 1967 and disappeared early afternoon on January 16, 1973.

In the 36 years since my daughter disappeared, it has been suggested to me that she was taken by a sexual predator, drowned in a creek, was taken by someone who wanted a child to raise, that she fell down a well, was buried under a compost pile, was eaten by wild animals, is still alive and well in Mexico, Europe, several of the United States, and that she was abducted by aliens.

I seriously doubt that any suggestion about Anna's fate would shock or distress me more than some of these suggestions. Since I myself made the request for a reading, it should be obvious that I want the information, whether or not I will accept it as the final word on the subject. I would especially like to know whether a mysterious old man who influenced her father had anything to do with her disappearance.

Anna Christian Waters was born at 4:44 P.M. September 25, 1967 and disappeared early afternoon on January 16, 1973.

Annasmom, I know your distress. My daughter died at 21, suddenly and unexpectedly, in a city far from home. We still do not know exactly why, because she had been given a clean bill of health by her cardiologist several weeks before.

I will do my best to look at Anna's chart. The methods I use are not as good as Soulscape's for this kind of work, but will give it a try. It will take me some time, as today is a physical therapy day for my husband (Parkinson's), and that takes a big chunk of time out of the day.

Could you save me some time, and tell me where she was born, and where she disappeared? I am going back in the thread to search for these details in the meantime.

P.S. Never mind, went back and found it quickly.

Annasmom, I know your distress. My daughter died at 21, suddenly and unexpectedly, in a city far from home. We still do not know exactly why, because she had been given a clean bill of health by her cardiologist several weeks before.

I will do my best to look at Anna's chart. The methods I use are not as good as Soulscape's for this kind of work, but will give it a try. It will take me some time, as today is a physical therapy day for my husband (Parkinson's), and that takes a big chunk of time out of the day.

Could you save me some time, and tell me where she was born, and where she disappeared? I am going back in the thread to search for these details in the meantime.

P.S. Never mind, went back and found it quickly.

Thank you, Housemouse. I grieve for you in the loss of your daughter. Physical therapy is such a good thing; I hope it is helpful. Sorry; I thought I included Anna's place of birth (San Francisco, California) and the place she disappeared from (seven miles south of Half Moon Bay, California.)

Am printing out the charts, and sending them to the other astrologers, Annasmom. I hope we can help, but please know that we can only "see through a glass darkly", and not all cases are as clear as Casey Anthony's.

Anna disappeared from Purisima Creek road in rural Half Moon Bay( just outside of the actual city limits I believe). We have an address but do not post it because someone currently resides at that address. If the address will help, I will find it and pm it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea