Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry's Saturn conjoins the Baez Jupiter. If Jose Baez were not gasping for every particle of luck he can take in, that might be a mutually progressive blend. The judge will discipline him and insist he tend to details. The judge will come over brusque, abrupt and tactless at times and he can raise the wind--even put the wind up the attorneys. He was born with Mercury square Uranus. Very different from that Pisces Mercury of the prisoner which squares a Mars - Uranus conjunction, however. Judge Perry's Mercury is in Libra, stationary. The Uranus of our new judge is on Prisoner's Moon or in the vicinity; Prisoner is used to that as her father's Uranus held the same position. The judge also shares Mars Sign with George Anthony. His node is 16° Aries, which reflexes back to his Saturn by antiscion, elevating him to high office among fellow bar members, impressed by his gravity. Due to his Mercury aspect and to antiscia, he is quite capable of reading Prisoner's mind. Rut rho!

Our newest addition is a libra of all signs! This case is chock full of them.

I was just thinking that as I read this.....so was Judge Strickland, don't despair, she can't get a break, I'm sensing this one is MUCH harder than the last!

Tuba just posted as I was writing...totally agree...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5087549&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.20 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Tuba, Angel posted the link above for a bloggers prediction that KC will be free in 3 yrs due to LL not wanting the public outcry on him that so much taxpayer money is being spent in this case...basically that she'll get a plea deal of manslaughter. The blogger posted yesterday at 11:13am out of Orlando. I've never heard of him and have no idea if his crystal ball is accurate. Can you glean any insight for us? I'm scared between his blog and your post below that there may be some chance for this.

Defense is omitting an element in the equation. What is presented to date is a Team counseling not the usual stir bird but someone very, very special. Someone, "a wonderful person," who is worthy of preferred, premium treatment, unlike some cluck off the street. Someone who may not have two nickels of her own or anyone else's in the bank but who is worthy to chose her own esteemed attorneys and experts before we have her declared indigent. See how unlike is her status to the usual suspects! Yes, she is not only a guest of the city but a financial legatee of the State. Because we are treating with a "wonderful person", we depose judges with a snap of the fingers. We parade to court, as suits our prize, the prisoner, with endless motions to do this, to stop that, to continue the matter we have in hand. Gilbert & Sullivan did not do it better. We also seek to choose our court because we want the perfect audience for our prize.

But ho! The crush of protesters on Hopespring Drive may prove to be as nothing by comparison to widespread public furor against this very special treatment that continues as the months into years roll by. For are we not seeking a conclusion, a resolution, to these charges which happen to fall upon the murder of a two year old daughter of the "wonderful person"? Do we not seek a decision, a verdict, in this crime? If an assault is solved and sentenced in three days, is murder a leisure pursuit?

The vast jury pool of the State of Florida does not sit unmoved. Public reception of the very special treatment and the lavish production, (which we have only glimpsed~dazzling exhibits lie ahead) is twisting in the seats and beginning to stamp its feet. The defense has outdone itself. Boffo!

Mr. Thomas may see the same lavish production but he appends a passive, accepting public that is either indifferent or that feels impotent to do anything about the travesty. What I believe is that there is growing anger and that we can protest. Due to the nature of his blog and his contacts in politics, he sees the power plays behind the scene. We should use that information. But we don't have to roll over before his chilling prediction.

Maybe Angel can help us discover at what time Judge Perry accepted the assignment of the case. That would be tres revealing!

Tuba,
I've been looking for a timestamp for Judge Perry's assignment of the case.
If I come across it I will post it asap! :wink:

:angel:

Maybe Angel can help us discover at what time Judge Perry accepted the assignment of the case. That would be tres revealing!

Tuba, why wouldn't the time stamped docs for Judge Strickland stepping down be the same time for Judge Perry stepping in? Please excuse my astrological ignorance. :blushing:

There was a time gap while it went to an administrative jurist who then assigned the case to Judge Perry.

Tuba,
So far all I can find is that the assignment to KC's case was hand delivered to Judge Perry on 4/19/10.

I'll keep checking for one of the docs that has a timestamped on it though. :banghead:

My hubby had a thought that I hope am posting in correct forum-he said "I wonder if he(Strickland) got tired of accusations re: blogger and decided to resign when he saw that Judge Perry's court docket was available for Perry to take over the case. Basically, if you are going to beat up me as the judge, just wait until you see who is coming on next!." (paraphrasing hubby).
I thought it was an intriguing question. Could Judge Strickland have known on Friday when first motion was filed that Judge Perry would be available. Is there any way once the timestamp for motion is located that a chart would show this?
Savannahanna

Once we know the time of the assignment, we can look for clues to that knowledge. It may show up.

Ok, we have a hearing for April 30th and a DOC DUMP TOMORROW!!!

Thanks to Angel Who Cares for posting all the news for us!

New Casey Anthony judge sets April 30 hearing
Judge Belvin Perry took over the Casey Anthony case Monday.
1:06 p.m. EDT, April 22, 2010
<snipped>
Perry has called for an April 30 status hearing on the capital murder case, according to an order signed by the judge today. The case is nearly two years old already, but Perry assumed control of the case Monday when judge Stan Strickland withdrew from it on Monday after defense attorneys said he was friendly with a local blogger. Perry, the chief judge, decided to take the case.

Perry asked attorneys from both sides to come prepared to:
*Discuss discovery and scheduling deadlines.
*Discuss future motion deadlines.
*Discuss motions that are still pending.
*And discuss pre-trial and trial dates.

The order reflects Perry's reputation for efficiency. He also asked attorneys to provide him a list of motions that will require evidentiary hearings and those based on pleadings and to give courtesy copies to the court of future motions

Perry also put attorneys on notice about how their behavior in court: He asked that they "familiarize themselves with the Ninth Judicial Circuit Courtroom Decorum Policy" and follow it "at all times."

Meanwhile, the State Attorney's office will release another batch of discovery on Friday morning in the capital murder case against Casey Anthony.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5595910.story

Judge In Casey Case Orders Management Hearing
Posted: 2:23 pm EDT April 22, 2010
Updated: 3:04 pm EDT April 22, 2010
<snipped>
The new judge assigned to the Casey Anthony case has ordered a management hearing for April 30 at 9:30am, according to a document released Thursday.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has taken over after Judge Stan Strickland recused himself from the case Monday. Council for the state and the defense will discuss pretrial and trial dates, motion deadlines, scheduling and completion of depositions, along with other topics.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry also sent out an administrative order on courtroom behavior and decorum. The order specifies how anyone in the court must act while Judge Perry is presiding

PDF DOCUMENT: Judge Perry's Orders
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23234284/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/23234238/detail.html

Tuba -

I can't wait to hear your take on this first status hearing with the new judge. From the tone of this order, it appears he is going to VERY strict moving forward. Can't wait to see what the charts say.

Until we have a time for Judge Perry's assumption of the case, the chart for the first hearing he conducts will serve for a weekend of discussion about the April 30 status of matters. We have a lot to gnaw on. I know I am knocked sideways by that powerful exact opposition between the Moon and Venus, a first for us. Mercury is abashed and reluctant to utter, not only retrograde but burnt up by proximity to the Sun. A spent force. Even though the judge called this hearing to settle dates and organisational matters, it is Defense who have the stack of recently filed motions to air, so I take Defense for the Ascending Sign, II. Prosecution is in good form, Jupiter in Dignity in the most elevated House, 10 and has definitely NOT played all of its evidentiary cards. We know that because Pluto is in their House and Pluto is hidden knowledge.

There was a question on the forum about Jill Kerley being cross examined on the stand, however, she is so ill with lymphoma that she was not expected to be available for live testimony. That is why the was deposed via Skype and a record made. That rec'd a favorable ruling from Judge Strickland before it was undertaken.

The defense and the prosecution were sent notice when Judge Perry was reassigned the case and on those notices, we may find a time, if the notices surface on the web.

Is there any way to tell by a chart if the defense has serious regret about asking judge Strickland to step down from this case? Are they sweating now that Judge Perry has taken the case? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
widaniels